India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR (Page 3)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
S kools for once make Arman realize their mistake . They are showing Savita being such a evil and being negative. This is not right. For once show the importance of a mother and that Arman are also humans n when they make mistakes they have to repent on it. Its not a one way traffic. And here now both are at mistake and its high time that they show something positive that Arman doing some good responsible work by taking care of Savita and I want initially savita not to give a damn about them to make them realize their of cold behavior was wrong!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Atleast tomorrow will Vaishu blurt out the truth. Confused

Umi u think so ? i don't . I think it will come out in a PUBLIC gathering when even the bACHA is Manav's will be said . U see they aim for melodrama and TRPS .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSever

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by pallai

[QUOTE=sherma]i so agree with u,armaan along with damodar needs solid bashing from sum1,u know looking at manav i feel so frustrated feel like going inside tv and slapping him.dharmu mom having a doubt on vaishu,i dont blame her for tat,she asked for it,but i dont know why she is voted as the fool of the day.i felt so bad for savita again[/QUOTE]
 anybody who does simple logical thing is a fool in PR. .... sukku bai atleast displayed some smartness and evilness.. am tired of armaan's dumbness

Seriously why shud she be voted as FOOL . Fool is Vaishu who is chup and ARMAN who r advising her to be chup .ANY SAAS will react THIS WAY only .Why is NORMAL behaviour called as FOOL .What is saas supposed to  do , BELIEVE Vaishu INDEFINETELY as she stays at chawl till NINE MONTHS r over and baby comes out ? Or do AARTI of Vaishu ?

seriously on her part she did everything possible.. she blasted dharmesh too for neglecting his wife...
she visited sulo , asked vaishu to stay back to take care of her health.. etc etc.. only when she saw sulo was healthy enuf to run around for the pooja did she ask vaishu to come back home...
she has behaved civilly .. but wat did vaishu do in return she stomped off  without even informing her...
is vaishu not worried that dharmesh mom will go and ask sulo aai and they can trigger her asthma attack?? wit wat gaurantee is she lying arnd town thinking her mom wnt come to know?!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanJaishankarLuvSSevershermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

atleast dharmesh is "Thinking"  no one else seem to want a solution .. arcu cared so much for shravani' child..does she even remember vaishu is pregnant? no checkup no prenatal care.... atleast she shld have shifted to varsha house.. plp in their locality wnt be bothered with vaishu staying with varsha  and her bil....

Polki said the SAME thing .He is the ONLY one who wants a sOLUTION .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sherma]i so agree with u,armaan along with damodar needs solid bashing from sum1,u know looking at manav i feel so frustrated feel like going inside tv and slapping him.dharmu mom having a doubt on vaishu,i dont blame her for tat,she asked for it,but i dont know why she is voted as the fool of the day.i felt so bad for savita again[/QUOTE]
 anybody who does simple logical thing is a fool in PR. .... sukku bai atleast displayed some smartness and evilness.. am tired of armaan's dumbness

Seriously why shud she be voted as FOOL . Why is she even NOMINATED . Did she go to seek CAT EYES ? No , she met her by PURE CHANCE . Fool is Vaishu who is chup and ARMAN who r advising her to be chup .ANY SAAS will react THIS WAY only .Why is NORMAL behaviour called as FOOL .What is saas supposed to  do , BELIEVE Vaishu INDEFINETELY as she stays at chawl till NINE MONTHS r over and baby comes out ? Or do AARTI of Vaishu ?

Dharmu's mom was voted as fool cos she believed in hear say rather then directly confront Vaishu bout whats going on. She looked silly spying on her dil, the logical step should have been to approach Vaishu and ArMan directly and ask them, or go to Sulochana and ask her why her daughter is living with her sister and not with her husband. Her actions are as baffling as Vaishu's handling of the situation.

enigma6

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
would love to see a scene where archu will blast D baba for being to insensitive. i mean that man is getting on my nerves... i dnt mind any1 blasting him.. but love to hear it from his lovely bahu....

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Atleast tomorrow will Vaishu blurt out the truth. Confused

Umi u think so ? i don't . I think it will come out in a PUBLIC gathering when even the bACHA is Manav's will be said . U see they aim for melodrama and TRPS .

I didn't think so di, But wish to Happen . How will she not say anything when its her MIL who is pointing the finger at her character .From her MIL part,its purely misunderstanding and perception from what Dharmesh mom as heard ,saw and experienced. So I too didn't blame her.

But atleast now Vaishu was in a position to necessarily answer because now the accusation was from her MIL. so vaishu as to explain her side.  Even now she kept mum and tried to avoid then it is so Dumb and foolish from her part.

But Again Vaishu and ARMAn were too late,dont think even if they say will dharmesh mom believe until she see the truth by herself or Madhuri approves.
pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Seriously why shud she be voted as FOOL . Why is she even NOMINATED . Did she go to seek CAT EYES ? No , she met her by PURE CHANCE . Fool is Vaishu who is chup and ARMAN who r advising her to be chup .ANY SAAS will react THIS WAY only .Why is NORMAL behaviour called as FOOL .What is saas supposed to  do , BELIEVE Vaishu INDEFINETELY as she stays at chawl till NINE MONTHS r over and baby comes out ? Or do AARTI of Vaishu ?

Dharmu's mom was voted as fool cos she believed in hear say rather then directly confront Vaishu bout whats going on. She looked silly spying on her dil, the logical step should have been to approach Vaishu and ArMan directly and ask them, or go to Sulochana and ask her why her daughter is living with her sister and not with her husband. Her actions are as baffling as Vaishu's handling of the situation.
for this vaishu needs to be there.. she is playing hide and seek with her mil.. she left without saying where she is gng .. she is not reachable by phone.. her son is giving her some half baked lies.. what is she supposed to do? she doesnt really know what is going on.. cos vaishu didnt bother to explain to her.. the best thing was to take her into confidence and tell her the problem and ask her for now not to mention it to sulo...
i cannt blame her if she beleives what she hears.. cos vaishu gave her that impression

Dabulls23

Go to top