Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR (Page 12)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goblue

All the sachai ki ladayi that is based on pack of lies is bound to boomrang and that is exactly what the trio deserves and now we can add the third sister too. They should get not the "fool of the day" award but "maha fool of the serial" award. Everything is just so stupid and dumb. May be we are stupid and dumb too to watch these fools. From now on I will clap for every dumb thing that will boomrang and can't wait for marwadin to do izzat aarti. I wish savita comes there too and then she can do bhanda bhod with FBD's hotel sagas. The two mothers will bring the truth out in a bid to save their sons izzat and we viewers will say'' FInally and end to this saga and have a restful weekend. I can have this fantasy, can't I?

Take Care.. Anjali

Absolutely . In my opinion ...........till Dharmeshs Sachhai comes out only those people shud be nominated as FOOLS who SUPPRESS Dharmu's SACHAAI and AID him . Madhuri shud be an exception to this as she is his LEGAL wife and has everything to GAIN by having Dharmu's good books . And THE STARS nominated shud be all those who do IZZAT AARTI of these fOOLS who aid DHARMU"s SACHAAI . Till this is done , CVS get NO message .LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

I gave my vote to Vaishu for Fool ...but that is all my power in in that thread ( just that one vote )  .

Rest is up to the members ....It's their choice and it has to be respected na ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 March 2011 at 7:27pm
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I gave my vote to Vaishu for Fool ...but that is all my power in in that thread ( just that one vote )  .

Rest is up to the members ....It's their choice and it has to be respected na ...

Oh yes . I just remarked in humor .
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

That's Ok Kool ..To me the Fools were ...

vaishali , Varsha , Archana , manav  and damodar .....
I voted vaishu because she is carrying the baby and she is giving promises to everyone to keep the secret .Ermm
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I am shocked at todays development - CVs are packing off Dharmesh and hence Kudi to an abroad land?! wow! CVs are BIG time escapists. They are taking the most easiest route after people here kept rambling that they cannot make Vaishu go back to a bigamist.

But must say Madhuri is really too good, even at this hour she thinks about Vaishali. Dharmesh doesn't really deserve Madhuri at all. But if he can take her abroad then probably it would be good for Varun with the advanced medical help. That is *hopefully*. If they are packed off, then anyway they are not going to be shown further and all we can hope is that they are doing good. Especially Madhuri and Varun.

With this latest development, I really don't care about what happens to Vaishu. All she wanted was Madhuri out of Dharmesh's life. Never once she thought that it is she who is illegal wife and all rights as wife was of Madhuri's. Too selfish.

I really liked those lines of yours - "Then she can sit and do BHAJANS with Archana in a temple ." Agree!

Sheesh! What has happened between the cat woman and Marwadin ... Why Marwadin had to go this route?! Eventhough she saw Vaishu here and there with Manav and felt she is being lied on, but giving money to a chawl woman and asking her to report .. that was not a sensible thing to do. But again if Vaishu gets to listen to an earful, is going to be the outcome of all this, why should I complain. 

The other day, as someone said - "the bun face" Sulo (nice name!), really did lie to Vaishu's MIL .. she was fluttering her eyes and coolly lying. And Sulo was so irresponsible not to call Vaishu, Archu and reprimand both and demand what the actual issue is! By the way things were going with Vaishu and the way her MIL was inquiring about her, any mother would've sensed there is something wrong and how come Sulo never took any action?!

I too wished, Marwadin went to Sulo and complained about her daughter and given her(Sulo) an earful too in aiding her daughter's lies.

In that para, I liked the lines - "I am Vaishoo's SAAS said the poor Marwadin trying to draw herself up haughtily and failing miserably at the attempt at dignity ."
How shameful for a MIL and how pitiful.

Damodar just "sees" the goodness in his DIL and fails to be a good husband and never ever has seen any good in Savita. The useless husband.

About Behen-Behen senti scene, maybe Varshu should have garlanded Vaishu and given an award as token of appreviation. Faltu sentiments and faltu dialogues.

ABout the demand to CVs (chawl woman giving an earful to Manav when Savita gets to hospital with no one by her side), count me in.

Great commentary, Kools. Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fankoolsadhu1000

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
And then when he was convincing her to marry jaywant ...she was refusing , this  man totally stopped talking to her till she said what he wanted her to say .... ...he   doesn't shout or anything  , he just stops talking ...Like what he is doing with his mother right now ...he just cuts off ( even if he thinks it is for their own good , he doesn't discuss)

LOL

you don't reall yknow their history , do you ??
After 15 days of mariage there was a misunderstanding and she left him ...as you said gave him some bhav ...never  stopped loving him though and then tried to get back ...Since that day to this ..This girl has been running after this guy ...Till today she is  the one who keeps apologising for not trusting him then ..even after doing so much for him she still  keeps feeling guilty at the slightest given oppurtunity .

Their relationship is  totally in his hands ...It will always go in the direction that Manav decides ...
Even the day they eloped, she was looking at Manav and it was only when he spread his arms and gestured  her ' Now it is Ok to come to me " did she go running to him ...
he decided when they were to end it ( without even telling her ) and he decided when they were to start all over again ...

Getting angry with manav and giving him Bhav .....LOLLOL, that will be the day ...

Archana is a terribly boring person , never expect her to do exciting things like getting angry , getting jealous ...etc etc .....

In fact it is pretty strange  to see her smile and laugh like a little girl these days when she is alone with manav ....

Archana has major issues with low self esteem ....really really low self esteem ...It was like that right from the first show ...

even if she ( by mistake ) does gussa on him it is only to praise him  , like ' Why are yo uso good or why yo udon't answer back ? ' etc etc ...Ermm
[/QUOTE]

Tanya, I'm not telling she should leave Manav and go to her parents house to teach him a lesson. But she should understand and make him understand that she's an equal partner in this relationship. This "you're very good; you're always correct" is not going to work. He maybe very good, but he's obviously not always correct. So she should be able to correct him when he's wrong. About the Jaywant issue-that is probably the other time I was majorly pissed with both the leads. Firstly, Manav had all the rights to decide who he is going to marry, and Shravani was in the know about the situation-so that's fine. He had NO rights to tell Archana what she had to do with her life-he was no relation to her legally at the time. And Archana was very,very wrong in accepting to marry Jaywant to please Manav. That Jaywant turned out to be evil does not matter-the fact is she was going to ruin somebody's life by agreeing to marry when she still thought of Manav all the time. A fact she doesn't realize still, I think. That is what I'm talking about-that in the quest to please Manav, she may be directly or indirectly harming others without thinking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Sowmya , she tried to break her engagement but her dad got a heart attack then ...But yes ,you are right .When she was so much in love with Manav , how unfair  it was to say yes to another man ...very very wrong ..
Between Manav and Shravani there was always this things ' You are only my zimmedari  and nothing else ....( though Shravani hated it ) but Archana  and jaywant it was nothing  like this ...

Yup , yo uare right.Cannot defend Archana here at all..her manav worship is wrong , very wrong...
Me and my other friend GM ( we both were Archana supporters at that time ) uff we used to pray so hard that she would fall out of love  with Manav ...
We used to PM each other desperate like anything ...ROFL..
You know in the entire show , there was only one time , one certain phase where I felt , maybe , just maybe the manav hold on her is getting weak ...that is when there was the Ganpati function and the time around it ...sometime in September 201o ....

we were so happy ..
In the ganpati function , she was even dancing with her family and was ignoring manav .... i nthe factory she would not talk to him and stand next to jaywan t..
Bu tthen he was put in jail and  then Uff ....she went and got protective of him  even 100 times more  than before .....Then she became as  if she is a girl posessed .Even Manav used to get scared of her obsession ....

You are right ..She should not be like this ...

I think it will take this chaarcter a long long time before she can trust Manav enough to fight with him on equal terms ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 March 2011 at 8:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fan

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Sowmya.. Archu is not a confident person at all. SHe is focused, loyal but confident, no way. And she is a conflict avoider. The only time she becomes a tigress is when her manav is attacked. I am still wondering how she is tolerating all this kichad on manav's reputation? She is very incosistent..
[/QUOTE]

I think she is very protective about her immediate family as well. She's doing it now coz she feels that her mother's health is more important. She should learn to be stern with her family as well when they need it.

Go to top