Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Love love love Akki's gorgeous smile Embarrassed
Originally posted by -prabz-

ragini mms premiere

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Baljittt I love him with any co-star, actually most of the times his female co-star always becomes one of my fav LOL as long as its him, its all good ... but yeah my fav is Akki-Kat pairing, since I love Kat a lot tooEmbarrassed
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

why is Akki fc so dead??
EVERYONESSS GOT EXAMSSS!!!!
SOOO EVERYONESSS STUDYING ME SORT OF INCLUDED :)
BUT WE ALLL WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL TOWARDS THE END OF JUNE!!
THEN WE SHALL SPREAD THE AKKI LOVE SOME MOREEE!! :) Embarrassed

XX 
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Nobodys pOSSSTED SINCE 25TH MAY  :O
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Akshay will parachute into Housefull 2 

Housefull 2 flags off on June 7 in a residential suburb on the outskirts of London. And though the locals don't know it yet, Akshay Kumar is getting ready to drop down in their midst from the skies, literally. 

The daredevil actor who is performing similar stunts on reality show 
Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar
, is gearing up for another action-packed adventure. Over the weekend, he will be taking free-fall tests to parachute into the opening scene of the much-anticipated sequel.

"The scene is integral to the story and not just a publicity gimmick. We've kept it strictly under wraps because with six cameras stationed on the sets, we want to capture people's reactions as Akshay jumps down from the heavens above," says director Sajid Khan.

Sajid admits that getting permission for the 'live' shoot took time but since it was always part of the screenplay, the production team got into the act well in advance and all the paperwork is in order. 

"Akshay has never done anything like this before and he's really excited. I'm cool because I know the greatest stuntman in the country will pull off the shot effectively," Sajid says. "I couldn't have asked for a better first shot."

Riteish Deshmukh, Asin, Rishi Kapoor and Chunky Panday will also be present on the sets that day. Produced by Sajid Nandidawala, Housefull 2 also toplines John Abraham, Shreyas Talpade, Mithun Chakraborty, Jacqueline Fernandes and Johnny Lever among others. It should wrap up by December or January 2012 and will be targeting a summer release.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

I am doing 'Transformers' because of my son Aarav, says Akshay

It seems Akshay Kumar is not only a great actor, but he is also a thoughtful and caring dad.

Well, reports have always claimedthat Akshay is a family person and spends as much time as possible with his son Aarav, and now the actor has dubbed for the Hindi version of Hollywood blockbuster 'Transformers: Dark Of the Moon' only for his son.

Reportedly, Akshay Kumar, who is seen as the host of the reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 4', has lent his voice for the character Optimus Prime and has not charged anything for it.

Confirming this and also talking about why the original action hero of the industry gave up on action, the star said, "I deliberately did not take up action films for last few years as my son Aarav was growing up and now I am doing Transformers because of my son."

"He is a huge Transformers fan and it was he who got me hooked on to the Transformers movies," added Akshay.

Akshay back as an action hero in 'Joker'
Buzz is that the actor will again step into the boots of an action-hero in his upcoming film 'Joker', after more than 5 years of staying away from action movies.

The actor has also done some live action stunts for the promotion of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 4', which involved jumping from a helicopter and passing through fireballs.

Akshay to make film on goddess Amba
Meanwhile, during a recent visit to goddess Ambaji's temple in Palanpur, Gujarat, the actor announced that he is mulling making a film on Maa Amba.

"This place is beyond my imagination. I am overwhelmed by its serenity. For long, I had been planning to visit the temple. I am happy today and bow at mother's (goddess Amba's) feet," said the actor.

"After coming here I feel that I should make a film on goddess 'Amba'. I am indebted to goddess for whatever I had achieved in my life and will continue to entertain my millions of fans as long as Amba Mata showers her blessings on me," he added.

jaanlover

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Akshay recommended Shreyas for Housefull 2a

Akshay recommended Shreyas for Housefull 2

Akshay Kumar seems to be in a generous mood these days. The actor, who is known for recommending his co-stars to other film-makers, has passed on this kind deed to Shreyas Talpade who has now stepped onboard for Housefull 2. A source says, "After Rahul Khanna decided to opt out of the film owing to some date troubles, the production team required a quick replacement. There was not much time before the entire cast and crew had to leave for London to start shooting. That's when Akshay came up with a neat solution by recommending Shreyas."

Needless to say, the Iqbal actor, who hasn't done wonders in solo-hero films, saw this as a huge favour on Akshay's part. And sources say that the latter was mighty impressed by the young actor on the sets of Joker. Testifying to this is Shirish Kunder, the director of Joker, who says, "Shreyas has been doing very well so far. He somehow manages to shine despite superstars around him. Akshay was very appreciative of him on the sets of Joker and it's but natural that he recommended him for Housefull 2."

Looks like Shreyas has stumbled upon a fine way to make his presence felt in the industry. So does he have a plan to enter the Khan camp as well? Only time will tell.

jaanlover

Go to top