Celebrity Fan Clubs

Khiladi - Akshay Kumar (Page 91)

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Akshay is super excited about starting OUATIM 2
Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Friday, May 13, 2011]

It is a known fact that Akshay Kumar gave a quick nod of approval when 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2'. After all he had seen the first in the series and was mighty impressed with what director Milan Luthria had brought on screen. Milan, who has shared a great personal and professional rapport with Ajay Devgn after working with him in three films (Kachche Dhaage, Chori Chori, OUATIM) and would now be working with Akshay for the first time, one can well expect some change in guard.

"As a director it helps you immensely when your actor is super charged about a film", reasons Milan, "We all are aware about how excited Akshay is about OUATIM 2. He can't wait for the film to go on floors. I guess that by itself qualifies for more than half the job being done."

He hasn't shot a single frame for the much anticipated sequel to 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai' but Milan is well prepared for the challenge that lies ahead. Currently busy with the making of his other commitment 'The Dirty Picture', Milan is well aware of some super strong expectations that cine buffs have in the Akshay Kumar starrer sequel so that it surpasses the magic created by the Ajay Devgn-Emraan Hashmi starrer original.

"Did you call to wish me luck scare me off", Milan gives that faint laugh when told that audience is looking forward to know what happened next once the curtains go up for the sequel, "I know the kind of expectations that everyone has from the sequel. OUATIM 2 is different from a regular franchise product as this time around the same story is being carried forward."

Amen to that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the articles :) 

-Anjaani-

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the articles dr..<3

-Anjaani-

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
JOKER  NEW STILL
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I dunno if you guys know this but Akki is in Chalo Dilli :)
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah Guys Thank you is just about to be released on Dvd!!! so Go buy the movie!!

Edited by -prabz- - 17 May 2011 at 12:39pm
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ragini mms premiere

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
No dance, Akshay wants action movie with HrithikNo dance, Akshay wants action movie with Hrithik

• New Delhi, May 18 (IANS) Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is sure he can't match dance steps with Hrithik Roshan, but he hopes to make an action film with him some day.

Akshay was quick to shower praise upon Hrithik after watching the promo of the latter's forthcoming dance reality show "Just Dance".

"Hrithik is a one of a kind actor... He must know he makes all us heroes envy his moves... What that man brings to the dance floor is refreshing, extremely talented, and everything the youth needs to see in a hero," said Akshay.

Akshay hopes Hrithik plans to open a dance school soon.

"If he opens a dance school, I know my son would be the first to attend. Hrithik has performed some of the most memorable and difficult dance steps in the last decade. I, of course, would never dance a duo with this guy, but I'd definitely love to make an action film with him," he added.

Ravishing Raveena joins Twitter

Bollywood's "Mast mast" girl Raveena Tandon is the latest Indian celebrity to join social networking site Twitter.

Raveena was welcomed by celebrity jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali, who posted: "A Big shout to my childhood buddy and close friend Raveena @TandonRaveena on twitter. Let's give her a warm welcome."

The actress joined the site May 2, but started tweeting actively Tuesday.

"Slow on this but will catch up reeeaaalll fast!! Thanks guys for such sweet messages (sic)!!" she posted.

The 36-year-old national award-winning actress will soon be seen in Amitabh Bachchan-starrer "Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap", set for a July 1 release.

Javed, Shabana head for Istanbul

Writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar and his actress-social activist wife Shabana Azmi have packed their bags and left for a summer vacation in Istanbul.

"Javed and I enroute to Istanbul for a short break. It's his first time and I'm sure he will love it as I do," Shabana posted on her Twitter page.

The duo got married in 1984, after Akhtar's divorce from Honey Irani, with whom he has two children -- filmmaker-actor Farhan, and director Zoya.

Go to top