Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Khiladi - Akshay Kumar (Page 87)

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Saif-Akshay, version 2.0

It's tough to forget the dance floor with blinking colourful lights, the whistle and the tough dance moves executed by one of the hit jodis Saif Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar in the title track of the 1994 film Main Khiladi Tu Anari. 

The story of an actor trying to help a cop out in a murder case became an instant hit. Saif, it seems, wants to go back to the action thriller once again. 

The actor, after 17 long years has decided to make a sequel with his original co-star Akshay under the banner of Illuminati Films, his own production house. 

"You know the funny part is that I wanted to make a sequel to Main Khiladi Tu Anari with Akshay when it had released but people asked me not to be silly since sequels don't work in India. I however, kept saying that they do. 

Sequels work all the time in America. Making a sequel to the the film is a pretty good idea and I might do it now," confirms Saif. 

Though Saif has too many films on hand as a producer at the moment, his plan to remake the 1994 hit is definitely on. 

Meanwhile, after completing Agent Vinod, Illuminati Films is choc-a-bloc with films like Homi Adajania's project tentatively titled Cocktail, a film with Raj and DK which will star his sister's boyfriend Kunal Khemmu and a film with Fox Studios based on a comic book. 

Clearing the air about him trying to give Kunal's career a much-required push through his project with Raj and DK, Saif says, "That's not the reason I am doing the film and while I would love to support my family and friends, I don't believe in it. 

The fact is that Kunal sent the directors to me as they were looking for a producer. I liked the script and Kunal fit the role. And yes, Soha is not part of the film." 

On a spree to clear all misunderstandings and mis-reporting by the media, Saif who has been training in a new form of martial arts, that too from a Vietnam based action director for his film Agent Vinod, went on to explain what exactly happened between him and Sriram Raghavan. "I never bothered to clarify. 

I knew once the shoot starts, everything will be fine. Sriram is very much the captain of the ship. There were never any differences," said the actor. 

When asked why the films with Vishal Bhardwaj, Kunal  Kohli and Siddharth Anand, incidentally all starring Priyanka Chopra (the actress not being a particular favourite with Kareena Kapoor) failed to take off with Saif who was being considered initially, the actor replied, "I have three films with Deepika. Isn't it strange? First of all, I don't think there is any issue here. We can keep our professional and personal lives separate."

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Akshay misses family while shooting

New Delhi, April 20 (IANS) Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is a family man! Whenever he is busy shooting or travelling abroad without his wife Twinkle, and son Aarav, he says the pain is unmatched.

"I know everyone thinks an actor's life is grand, but believe me filming everyday of the year & having to miss even 1 day of my son's life is more painful than getting kicked in the head!!," Akshay posted on his Twitter page.

Still, Akshay does not complain.

"But I do love my job & the places I get to take my family coz of it is most definitely the band-aid behind the pain," he added.

The 43-year-old is currently shooting for "Desi Boyz" with John Abraham in London. He was joined by his wife and son on the shoot and so Akshay was away from the social networking radar for a long time.

"When my family travels with me, I think of nothing else but filming and my family. I dont check emails, twitter disappears, my entire daily thought process becomes only about them," he posted.

Now that his family has returned home, Akshay is missing them.

"Since 'Thank You' released I've been filming in London with big butch John for Rohit Dawan's 'Desi Boyz' and my wife & son hav been with me the whole time. It's been wonderful. We rammed everyday with somethin special for Aarav & just enjoyed London life to da max. But sadly they've gone back to India now and i feel so empty without them (sic)," wrote Akshay.

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Akshay Tweeted this Yesterday :

EEK!
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I'm gonna go back to my Studying now See you guys  soon!!

xxx
itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanks a lot sweets for all articles...
n im gud hun..missed u a lot...yeah me also busy with studies...:(
u know what jumbo ka sequel ban raha hai.bt akki is not there...:(

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Tehe so I was watching this film just hour ago ...
Damnn I loved this pairing man, the chemistry was <3 ...and Akki looks soo good as a army officer :)

itsokaysammy

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

itsokaysammy

Go to top