India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Khiladi - Akshay Kumar (Page 33)

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@prachi,,hey hun...im not sure bt i think its Welcome...Shocked..

@prabz..thanks a lot hun for liking d avi...HUGS

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Vidya, Akshay's To-Be Wife?

Thursday, March 10, 2011 | 11:29:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments Vidya, Akshay's To-Be Wife?

Anees Bazmee's next rib-tickling film, Thank you, is all set to hit the theatres on the 8th of April and if the list of talented actors for the film wasn't enough, Bazmee had added another - the one and only Vidya Balan!

Anees Bazmee's next rib-tickling film, Thank you, is all set to hit the theatres on the 8th of April and if the list of talented actors for the film wasn't enough, Bazmee had added another - the one and only Vidya Balan!

It is believed that Vidya will hop into the role of playing wife to Akshay Kumar in the film and will be seen in flashbacks of Akshay's past. The beauty is only missing from the promos of the movie as the directors wanted it to be a surprise. So much for the surprise now!

Akki and Vidya have previously worked together for films such as Heyy Baby and Bhool Bhulaiya, both which were commercial successes. Perhaps, it is for this reason as to why Bazmee has chosen Vidya once again.

The cast of Thank You consists of Akshay Kumar, Sonam Kapoor, Suniel Shetty, Bobby Deol, Irrfan Khan, Celina Jaitely, Rimi Sen and now Vidya Balan.

With such great actors, Bazmee sure has a winner on his hand!

******************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************

Nominees for Golden Kela Awards

Thursday, March 10, 2011 | 11:32:38 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 18 Comments Nominees for Golden Kela Awards

This time it's Golden Kela Awards which will honor those who just missed the top spot last year.

Earlier this year, the annual Ghanta Awards were held where the ceremony honors those who performed abysmally on the big screen. Winners included a shocking list of stars such as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, Uday Chopra, Lara Dutta, Zayed Khan and many more. 

This time it's Golden Kela Awards which will honor those who just missed the top spot last year. Golden Kela Awards, which has gained a lot of popularity pff late, began three years ago by Twenty Onwards Media, a cooperation that published the comic magazine, Random. This year the awards will take place on March 12th and will be presented by Cyrus Broacha.

Let's take a look at the nominees.

Worst Actor
Nominees: Imraan Khan (I Hate Luv Storys, Break Ke Baad), Neil Nitin Mukesh (Lafangey Parindey), John Abraham (Jhootha Hi Sahi), Hrithik Roshan (Guzaarish), Shah Rukh Khan (My Name Is Khan).

Worst Actress
Nominees: Sonam Kapoor (Aisha), Deepika Padukone (Housefull, Break Ke Baad), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Raavan), Kareena Kapoor & Kajol (We Are Family), Priyanka Chopra (Anjaana Anjaani), Pakhi Tyrewala (Jhootha Hi Sahi).

Worst Film
Nominees: Housefull, I Hate Luv Storys, Veer, My Name Is Khan, Tees Maar Khan, Aisha, Anjaana Anjaani and Action Replayy.

Worst Supporting Actor (male)
Nominees: Arjun Rampal (We Are Family, Housefull), Vir Das (Badmaash Company), Emraan Hashmi (Once Upon A Time In Mumbai), Aditya Roy Kapoor (Action Replayy, Guzaarish) and Rannvijay (Action Replayy).

Worst Supporting Actor (female)
Nominees: Kangna Ranaut (Kites, No Problem, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai), The Three Whatsisname Girls (Prince), Jiah Khan (Housefull).

Worst Director
Nominees: Anil Sharma (Veer), Farah Khan (Tees Maar Khan), Ashutosh Gowariker (Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey), Abbas Tyrewala (Jhootha Hi Sahi), Rohit Shetty (Golmaal 3), Sanjay Leela Bhansali (Guzaarish), Sajid Khan (Housefull), Vipul Shah (Action Replayy).

Worst Debutant (male)
Nominees: Aditya Narayan (Shaapit), Chang (Badmaash Company), Manish (Prince), Ranveer Singh (Band Bajaa Baraat), Akshay Oberoi (Isi Life Mein).

Worst Debutant (female)
Nominees: Zarine Khan (Veer), Aruna Shields & Neeru Bajwa (Prince), Sandeepa Dhar (Isi Life Mein), Barbara Mori (Kites), Pakhi Tyrewala (Jhootha Hi Sahi).

Most original story
Nominees: Teen Patti, We Are Family, Bumm Bumm Bole, Knock Out, Lafangey Parindey, Action Replayy.

Baawra ho gaya hai kya (Have you gone crazy?) Award
Nominees: The Whole Cast and Crew (My Name Is Khan), Ben Kingsley (Teen Patti), Mani Ratnam (Raavan), Yash Chopra (Pyaar Impossible, Badmaash Company, Lafangey Parindey, Band Bajaa Baraat), Ajay Devgn (Toonpur Ka Superhero), Abhay Deol (Aisha).

Most Atrocious Lyrics Award
Nominees: Anvita Dutt Guptan - Jingle Jingle (Badmaash Company), Shirish Kunder - Tees Maar Khan (Tees Maar Khan), Swanand Kirkire - Pagal Anukan (Robot), Abbash Tyrewala - Cry Cry Kitna Cry (Jhoota Hi Sahi), Sanjay Leela Bhansali - 100 Gram Zindagi (Guzaarish).

Most Irritating Song Of The Year Award
Nominees: Aap Ka Kya Ho Ga (Housefull), Tees Maar Khan (Tees Maar Khan), Lutt Gaya (Band Baaja Baraat), Zor Ka Jhatka (Action Replayy), Tere Naina (My Name Is Khan), Pee Loon (Once Upon A Time In Mumbai).

Worst Animated Film
Nominees: Luv Kush, Ramayan - The Epic, Bal Hanuman 2, My Friend Ganesha 3, Toonpur Ka Superhero, Baru The Wonder Kid, Bird Idol.

When Did This Come Out Award
Nominees: Dulha Mil Gaya, Kushti, Milenge Milenge, Toh Baat Pakki, Shortkut, Aashayein
Jane Kahan Se Aayi Hai, Ek Second - Jo Zindagi Badal De?

The Chimpoo Kapoor Award (The Chimpoo Kapoor Award for No-Talent Relatives of Celebrities)
Nominees: Imraan Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Punit Malhotra, Aditya Narayan, Uday Chopra.

3 Idiots Childbirth Award (3 Idiots Childbirth Award for Most Ridiculous Sequences in a Film)
Nominees: The second half of My Name Is Khan, the mosquito sequence from Robot, the gorilla sequence from No Problem, the end sequence of Knock Out, the whole movie of Prince.

Other Special Awards
Lajja Award for Worst Treatment of A Serious Issue
Bas Kijiye Bahut Ho Gaya Award
Jajantram Mamantram Award for Worst Named Film
Special Award for The Worst Trilogy Ever in the History of Films
The Ajooba Award for Sheer Awesomeness
Black Award for Emotional Blackmail
Sonu Nigam Award for Career Suicide
Worst Casting Ever

@^..he he...thank GOd that akki is not directly nominated in ny category...lolz...
itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
guys what did i say...dat Razia song would be picturazied on Mallika for sure...he he..bt tahnk god its not like typical munni style...ewww....
here u go...

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Nooo..>Swatiiii.....u guessed wrong...come on guys....play the game!!!

Swati...Thank you for taking my req BTW! =D
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prabz-

1. What's your fullname.           -      Prabjit
2. What are your hobbies.         -      Being LAZYLOL
3. Who is your favourite actor/actress. - AKSHAY,Katrina..etc
4. What's your favourite song at this moment. - DumDum,S&M,Pyaar Do Pyaar Lo,Ainvayi Ainvayi
5. What does friendship means to you. - Freindship means a lot to me, i teat my bestest friend with the up most respect, im totally loyal and trustworthy, a TRUE FRIEND is very hard to find but very lucky to have, freinds always stick together through rough and smooth thats total loyalty for you.
6. What does love means to you - love is the willingness to do anything for a person, but without the other person asking/wanting anything from the other person.
It includes the emotional and physical attraction.
Without one attraction, there is no love.
If you're talking about complete love, this love never leaves you. 
Even if the love turns into a friendship, it is there forever.
7. What do you most enjoy here in the Akki FC. - Meeting new people who share the same love for akki as me.
8. What do you like ( love) the most about Akki. - How hes a Down to earth human being and how good of an actor he is....etcc
9. Describe yourself in 5 words. - Caring, kind, annoying, lazy, talkative

Nice answers Prabzz Jaan...
Really loved the answers...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prabz-

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Akshay Kumar embraces action again

These days Akshay Kumar is willing to do anything and everything to save his sinking career in Bollywood.

Akshay Kumar Housefull 2

Just like when he started his career, Akshay is planning to try stunts again. In the hope that may be audience will like Akshay in his real character and will start watching his movies again, to see Akshay turn into the khiladi kumar.

We hear that in Housefull 2 Akshay will be seen doing some breath taking stunts, in order to prepare for these stunts Akshay has hired the stunt and physical trainer of none other than Tom Cruise to design the training for him. Well we wish Akshay all the luck, may he succeed with his endeavors.

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi_Patel

OOhh...ok!

"Kaise nahi aata, Spider man banne ka shaukh jo hai!"

Guess... =D

Is it Tees Maar Khan...??
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the articles Prabzz Jaan !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prabz-

Go to top