itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prabz-

@Swati Omg  This SlamBook thing okay i am filling it In slowwwwlyLOL
im waiting...<3 Smile

Originally posted by jaanlover

@ Swati:I will just give my answers to your questions...Nice idea sweetheart !!

thanks Reena....<3im waiting for ur answers...

AKSHAY  AND JOHN ARE COMING TO LONDON NEXT MONTH!!!
I HOPE I CAN SEE THEM!!!! 
wowwwwwwwww.....i hope hun dat u see them...all d best..<3

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

so cute....this is one of mah fvt pic of Akki n Aarav....Day Dreaming
itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

*IF User ID: KatForeva
Full Name: I go by KatWink
Birthday: Aug 21
Hobbies: Reading, writing, dancing, NET!
Profession: School
Best friends on IF: Sakina
Define Akshay: max 2 lines. I LOVE my Akshay!!! He is such a great person and SO sexy on top of that! He has an amazing personality and looks SO good with Kat!!!
How would you describe yourself in three words? Sweet, caring and crazy
What is your Favorite Film of Akki? (just tell max 2) NL and Heyy Baby!
If you could go to dinner with Akshay Kumar and at the same time with Robert Pattinson to whom u'll choose...be honest... AKSHAY KUMAR HANDS DOWN! Idc about hollywoodLOL
The most romantic movie of Akshay you have watched (just one): NL!!!!
your fvt dialogue of Akshay: I can't pick oneLOL
your fvt song of his ny movie:
Favuorite character of the Akki: NL!!
You are given a lamp by a genie.. What would be your 3 magical wishes?
Choose One..:
Sweet or Sour
Homemade or Take away  
Sunset or Sunrise 
Fiction or Non Fiction  
Action or Romance 
Hollywood or Bollywood 
Shahid or Akshay
Akki as a hero or Akki as a villian 
who's voice for Akshay (Himesh, Neeraj Shridhar, Sonu)
Akki-Tina/Akki-Priyanka/Akki-Shilpa

*Give a song to describe you best? Sheila Ki JawaniLOL 
What are you most scared of? SnakesOuchDead
Which character in any movie or programme would you say is most like you? Katrina in NYEmbarrassed
Do you watch horror movies, if yes.. what is your favourite? -
Do u think akki was rly horrible/terrible in any movie..if yes!! in which one n why??? Why did you do TMK Akki!?!??!
Your favourite actor after Akshay: Salman!
Your favourite passtime - Net!LOL
What is your philosophy in life?   To enjoy as much as possible!
*ur fav item to spend money on? iPodEmbarrassed

I tried to fill in as much as possible!!
hey Kat..luvd ur answers hun....read them 2 times...Smile...hey u can den plz answer all the questions...nyways that TMK one was damn funny.....
thanks for ur time hun...
luv ya<3

-akki:)

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
hello e1..guys wanna share something....yesterday i watched TMK...finally...i know i know kudos for me....LOL...Clap...

n u won't believe that i enjoyed it...LOL
each n everything..every dialogue was typically D grade...bt still i enjoyed it...there was nothing who can make it HIT....

infact if we compare then Akshay Khanna did best job in the movie....donno why Akki signed that movie..n hw could the concept came in Farah's mind..only songs were gud....akki n his way to speak..his expressions were perfect acc to dialogues...full of style..bt if dialogues r not gud..den what to do....poor choice this time...

bt u know what..i can watch this movie again...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prabz-

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Akshay Kumar to perform at Jasmeet's marriage

For the big wedding on small screen – Shaadi 3 Crore Ki, the channel is trying to get the bride's favourite star Akshay Kumar perform on the D-day.

The presence of Bollywood celebrities performing at weddings maybe a common trend but it is no longer only a rich man's dream!

The new TV show Shaadi 3 Crore Ki is giving one couple 3 Crores to have a wedding beyond their wildest imagination. The lucky bride-to-be, Jasmeet, is now making sure that all her dreams come true with this huge budget at hand. Jasmeet now wants Bollywood's most sought after actor Akshay Kumar to perform at her wedding. "Since childhood, Jasmeet has been a die-hard Akshay fan so much that the mere mention of his name makes her turn red in the face", says a family member of Jasmeet.

"Today even with the thought of a possibility of having Akshay perform at her wedding has put Jasmeet in seventh heaven. Her dream of having a lavish wedding might come true with the support of the channel", says the relative.

Now will her dream of having her most favourite star perform on her special day come true? With the TV channel leaving no stone unturned to make this wedding a grand and magnificent affair it might just happen!

@^^ personally i don't want that...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prabz-

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

*IF User ID: akki-rockstar
*Full Name: Swati Agrawal
*Birthday: 24th May
*Hobbies: Drawing, Photoshop, watching Action movies.
*Profession: hmm..nw preparing for Masters..
*Best friends on IF: Rupali di..
*Define Akshay: max 2 lines...he is the only guy who can make my heart slower n faster at the same time..he is the bestest guy in whole film industry..n i luv him...
*How would you describe yourself in three words?Sensitive, Short-tempered, Simple.Smile
*What is your Favorite Film of Akki? (just tell max 2) can't choose...coz all of his khiladi/action movies r in this list...n obviously i hv to mention 2...so can't choose..
*If you could go to dinner with Akshay Kumar and at the same time with Robert Pattinson to whom u'll choose...be honest...Akshay Thumbs Up..no compromise..
*The most romantic movie of Akshay you have watched (just one): Dhadkan...i know most of the people luv NL...bt donno why i can't come out from Dhadkan movie..its very touching movie..
*your fvt dialogue of Akshay: sara din paise paise maangte raha karo...(Mr n Mrs Khiladi)
*your fvt song of his ny movie: Veeraniya from Namastey London... very Deep song...
*Favorite character of the Akki: Arjun from Namstey London, Suraj from sainik
*You are given a lamp by a genie.. What would be your 3 magical wishes?
that would be depend on time n situation...can't tell them r8 nw..
*Choose One..:
Sweet or Sour
Homemade or Take away  
Sunset or Sunrise 
Fiction or Non Fiction  
Action or Romance    
Hollywood or Bollywood (bt i can't tolerate typical romantic movies)
Shahid or Akshay
Akki as a hero or Akki as a villian 
who's voice for Akshay (Himesh, Neeraj Shridhar, Sonu)..
actually in his every performance.movie akki acts very naturally n full of his expressions n feelings...dats why i luv d songs of Namstey London, HDKG, songs from PHP...Welcome..which r sung by Himesh...
Akki-Tina/Akki-Priyanka/Akki-Shilpa..Akki n Tina r perfect couple bt in movies i luv to watch akki n PC...

*Give a song to describe you best?  
*What are you most scared of? myself coz im highly short-tempered n donno what will i do when im in anger...otherwise im scared of height...
*Do you watch horror movies, if yes.. what is your favorite?
*Do u think akki was rly horrible/terrible in any movie..if yes!! in which one n why???
he was damn horrible in Khiladi 420 n International Khiladi....n i think he did an awesome job in both movies...
*Your favourite actor after Akshay: difficult to say..even if i think a lot...den no one in bollywood..yeah i like GURMEET CHAUDHARY as Ram in Tellywood..
*Your favourite passtime - Photoshop!!
*What is your philosophy in life?   kis kis ko yaad kijiye kis kis ko roiye..aaram sabse badi cheej hai..muh dhak kar soiye...
*ur fav item to spend money on? Awww...i don't like shopping...even i i hva  lots of manoey n i go for market..i buy nothing for myself..bt still if i hv to do..den i luv to buy a lots n lots of balloons...everytime u'll find a lots of balloons in my room..

Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover-prabz-

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Akshay says 'Pyaar Do Pyaar Lo'

It's a witty moment for all the moviegoers as Akshay Kumar is back exhibiting his naughty and dirty side in Anees Bazmee's laughter riot 'Thank You', releasing on April 8, 2011.

'Thank You', a romantic-comedy genre, babbles about extra-marital affairs. Grooving to the tunes of 'Pyaar Do Pyaar Lo' from the film, Akki portrays a marriage counselorin 'Thank You'.

Besides Akshay Kumar, 'Thank You' also features Sonam Kapoor, Irrfan Khan, Bobby Deol, Rimi Sen, Suniel Shetty and Celina Jaitly.

Interestingly, the official trailer of the film released on Feb. 25, 2011 by UTV MotionPictures, has already hit 1,17,509 clicks on YouTube.

'Thank You' premiere in Canada?
The 'No Entry' fame director Anees Bazmee desires to premiere 'Thank You' in Canada as some segments of the movie have been shot in Vancouver.

Reportedly, Anees, who wanted new and different locations in his film, thought of shooting in Canada, but they encountered certain issues in getting permission for shooting at particular locations.

And Akshay, the brand ambassador in India for Canada Tourism Commission, acted as a savior and aided in the getting the required permissions.

A little birdie familiar with the matter told IANS, "Anees Bazmee, since the start, wanted to shoot in fresh locations for 'Thank You' and so he insisted on shooting in Canada. But there were a few problems in shooting with regard to approvals for filming in the city.

"But Akshay being a resident of Canada came to the rescue and helped in all ways possible by getting visas, permissions and other requirements finalised so that the shooting could be carried out smoothly."

Though nothing has been confirmed yet, no wonder, if Akki fulfills his director's wish.

Akshay enacts marriage counselor in 'Thank You'
We have always seen him as a flirt in most of his films, but this time, Anees has showcased a different Akshay in 'Thank You'.

Interestingly, Akki is going to leave the cheating husbands in jitters.

Talking about Akki's character, a source revealed, "It's an unusual turn of events for Akshay. He has often played a flirt in his films all in good fun.

"So he was shocked when Anees came to him and narrated the role of Raj, a man who acts like a kind of a marriage counselor for wives whose husbands (Sunil Shetty, Irrfan Khan and Bobby Deol) are cheating on them."

Looks like 'Thank You' is full of many surprises, and let's hope it turns out to be lucky for Akki.

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Akshay Plays Marriage Counsellor In Thank You

Akshay Kumar to play a marriage counsellor in Anees Bazmee's upcoming film Thank You.

"It's an unusual turn of events for Akshay. He has often played a flirt in his films all in good fun. So, he was shocked when Anees came to him and narrated the role of Raj, a man who acts like a kind of a marriage counsellor for wives whose husbands (Sunil Shetty, Irrfan Khan and Bobby Deol) are cheating on them," said a source close to Khiladi Kumar.

"The intention behind Akshay's behaviour and whether he's married or not is the surprise package of the film, which is revealed at the climax. The men hate him while the women love him as he reveals to them the signs and statements of a cheating man and how to catch him red-handed. He comes to educate the women and make them wiser," the source added. 

Go to top