Thanks for the article dear!!

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

hey ladies...*hugs
hw r u???
thanks for sharing all pix n articles dearo..
hv u watched Comedy Nights with Kapil (Akki special)??
it was osm...Smile

Hello dear Hug
I'm fine, what about you? Have missed you loads!!

No I didn't watch it...I'm gonna watch it soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsokaysammy

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

-prabz-

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Akshay Kumar is a family man

Akshay Kumar takes success in his stride as graciously as failure. Even with the ups and downs of his career, Akshay has successfully sustained his commercial viability in the industry. That is probably why, despite the tepid box office opening of his recent films, ('Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara' and 'Khiladi 786') the actor managed to create a buzz with his latest release, 'Boss'.

After so many years, how much does a hit or flop affect him? "The lukewarm response to my last two films made me work much harder on 'Boss'. But quite frankly, I am not surprised by its success. With the success of its music and aggressive promotions, I did expect Boss to open well. Hopefully it will sustain its collections," he says. 

This is the first time that a Hindi film has been released in countries like Panama, Peru and Denmark " releasing his films in the new sectors is an innovative step for Akki. Will he be stepping behind the camera next? "Not anytime soon. Right now I am happy acting in films that I believe in. I have given direction a thought, but that's not happening anytime soon. Then again, I never say never," he adds.

There was time when Akshay was touted as the most controversial bachelor. But marriage and fatherhood seem to have made him a more subdued person. The actor admits that he gives the paparazzi a miss if he can. "It's very difficult for a celebrity to stay away from the limelight. Luckily, my wife is a known personality and she is used to being in the limelight. She is aware of the pros and cons of being a public figure," says Akki who makes sure he keeps his son away from the heady world of glamour. "We've raised our son Aarav like any normal set of parents. We've ingrained the correct values and ethics in him. We've never made a big deal about him being born into a family of celebrities. There are no special privileges or concessions just because he is our son. And that is why he has grown up respecting everything around him," adds the proud father. 

Both Twinkle and Akshay believe in a healthy lifestyle. "I just follow a healthy routine. The only time I do late nights is when I have to shoot. I abstain from alcohol or any other vice. My idea of unwinding is spending time with my wife and children." 

Coming back to films, Akshay has always been extremely lucky for his leading ladies. Right from Ayesha Jhulka, Raveena Tandon and Shilpa Shetty to Katrina Kaif and now Sonakshi Sinha, he has shared a good onscreen chemistry with all of them. "Both Kat and Sona are my lucky mascots. It's not the other way round," he says with a modest smile.   We point out that his wife Twinkle a la Neetu Kapoor, bid adieu to films after marriage. Since the latter returned to the silver screen with her husband Rishi Kapoor, does he see the possibility of working with Twinkle in her comeback film?  "I've never en-forced my views on Twinkle. She's an independent woman, free to make her own decisions. When she decided to take a break, I supported her. If she decides to return to films, she'll have my complete support. But right now, I think she is most happy playing an entrepreneur, a hands-on mother and wife."

jaanlover

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

jaanlover

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Akshay Kumar teaches Mumbai cops about 'good' and 'bad' fear

The top rung Bollywood star took time out of his busy schedule to attend a conference and a confidence building 'interface' between the Mumbai Police and Bollywood big guns on the invitation of the Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh Yadav. 

view AJAY DEVGN, AKSHAY KUMAR, FARHAN AKHTAR & OTHER B-TOWN CELEBS TO HELP POLICE FIGHT CRIME photo gallery

Akshay Kumar was among an impressive array of the other Bollywood big guns like Ajay Devgn, Farhan Akhtar, Madhur Bhandarkar, Prakash Jha, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Ashutosh Gowariker, Javed Akhtar, Salim Khan, Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt, Sajid Khan, and Suneel Darshan who were participating in the event that was organized at a very short-notice. It was held in the swanky and imposing conference hall of the newly commissioned RTI office at Andheri West, Mumbai. 

He joined the discussion after everyone else had spoken. He strongly disagreed with the views of some of the earlier speakers who had said that people should not fear the police while they walk past a police station. Akshay said that he came from a family of army men and was of the firm view that people should fear the police and the law. He further elaborated and said that there is 'good fear' and 'bad fear' just like there is 'good cholesterol' and 'bad cholesterol'. As the good cholesterol prevents heart attacks, the good fear also prevents people from committing crime. 

And going by the general reaction, as reported, Akshay's gyaan and brilliant and unique analogy was much appreciated by the cops and the others attending the conference. 

Go to top