India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Khiladi - Akshay Kumar (Page 111)

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful pictures Prabz jaan...They are amazing!!
Have missed you so much...Need to tak with you very soon...Love u

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi_Patel

Swati...Your Siggies still make me drool...XD..
Do you remember you made one siggie of Akshay/Arjun SIngh?? I still have that on my facebook wall...Haha!!

Prabz, Heyy Whats up? Long time huh??

Reena...What have you done to this place. I mean in a positive way. Anything I wanna know about akki, i have to just drop in right here.
Amazing Job...

And A Shout To EveryOne Else In Here...

"Make Some Noise With The Desi Boyz..."  { come on, you know how to end this... XD}

<33 Prachi / Prats / Doll / Uhh whatsoever...!

Heey dear...That's so sweet of you!!
I'm glad to know that you love this place so much...we are such a great family here at Akki's place!

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I'm uncomfortable talking in English: Akshay Kumar

http://hinvi.com/uploads/images/14664-Akshay-Kumar.jpg

New Delhi, Nov 7 (IANS) Unlike other Bollywood celebrities, who prefer to converse in English, Bollywood's desi boy Akshay Kumar says he is more confortable talking in Hindi.

'After all, we're Hindi film stars. We earn our bread and butter from Bollywood. I'm uncomfortable talking in English..I've always been,' Akshay said in a statement.

'I've realized my fans love the dialogues I say on screen. And those are in Hindi. Why speak in a language your are not comfortable with? After all success is about being comfortable in your own skin and I'm finally doing that,' he added.

The actor, who is now gearing up for the release of his new film 'Desi Boyz' with John Abraham, calls himself 'desi' and says he is proud of his roots.

'I'm proud to be desi. I'm a desi boy from Delhi and I'm very proud of who I am and I am proud of my roots. My fans love me for being humble and hard working. They love me for speaking to them in their language; they connect with me because I remind them of their roots,' he said.

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful pix guys..luvd them..akki is looking osm..

n thanks e1 for liking my work...glad dat u do...means a lot to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Howz That For A Change TongueEmbarrassed Looking Good Naa?Embarrassed

Sadiie x
..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Another One Embarrassed
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Akshay Kumar's 'Khiladi 786' pitted against Shah Rukh Khan-Yash Chopra's next epic romance

After releasing RA.One on Diwali this year, Shah Rukh Khan will be joining hands with Yash Chopra for a festive release next year too. However, it won't be a solo run at the box office. His film is all set to clash with Akshay Kumar's Khiladi 786 Made in Punjab, his co-production with Himesh Reshammiya.

Interestingly, when the veteran filmmaker's next directorial venture, featuring SRK and Katrina Kaif, was announced, the production house also stated that they would be coming out with it during Diwali next year. However, it seems Akki and Himesh weren't aware of it.

A source says, "There's no confirmation on Yashji's film. Sensing the date open, when Akki and Himesh finalised their film, they decided to release it during Diwali as well." 

The film will be directed by debutant Ashish Mohan. However, even if the SRK-starrer releases during Diwali, Akki and Himesh aren't perturbed. Interestingly, it was also during the same festival that the last Chopra directorial released.

It was pitted against films like Abbas-Mustan's Aitraaz, Ram Gopal Varma's Naach and the digital coloured version of K Asif's Mughal-E-Azam.

"The script is the strong foundation of Khiladi 786, with a good dose of romance. So they're not worried about any other film releasing on the same day," maintained our informer, adding that both Akshay and Himesh have had decent success during Diwali. "Akshay's Blue registered a good opening in 2009 while Himesh's Damadamm made profits this Diwali," he said.

While none of the actor-producers were available to comment, a source associated with Khiladi 786 tells us that the decision was taken jointly by Akshay, Himesh and Eros International, which is a co-producer. "These days, it's very important to have a good release date. Khiladi 786 is a complete family entertainer.

So what better time to release it than Diwali? Eid, 2012 has been booked by Salman Khan for his Ek Tha Tiger. Besides, next Christmas, he's also coming with Dabangg 2. Diwali was the best time for us," explains the source.

The Yash Raj spokesperson says, "As we know Diwali is an exciting time for movie releases. The two films are completely different genres and without canibalising each other, give the audience a wonderful choice. We do not look at this as a clash. The audience will choose to see both the films over the usually extended Diwali weekend."

Go to top