The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaazjaanloveritsokaysammy..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
YAAAY!! Me Allowed Back!! Dancing
Missed You Guyz!! Hug
And I'm Dyinggg To See The Promo Of Akki's New Film But My Speakers Are All Messed Up!! Confusing Since it is a brand new computer Confused
Anyways! Gonna Watch It When I Find My Head Phones! Surprisingly It works then! Shocked

Is There Anny Siggi On Akki with the Shera Di Koum Move? Sikkk Love The Way He Walks!!! Main Toh Fidaaa Ho Gayiii!!! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanloverRKDramebaaz

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful pictures Prabzz jaan...he is looking great!!
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
John and Akki r looking so hawt Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Akki is Ashu's new action hero

The actor has joined hands with the Lagaan director to star in his upcoming action adventure to be made on a tentative budget of Rs 80 crore

Ashutosh Gowariker is known for thinking 'big'. The filmmaker who has worked with big stars like Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan in films that are made on a huge canvas, is all set to launch his next production.

This time, the Lagaan director has roped in yet another A lister, Akshay Kumar for an action adventure to be made on a tentative budget of Rs 80 crore.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror, "Akshay and Ashutosh have always wanted to work with each other. However, it never worked out before. In fact, Akshay himself has wanted to do an action film for a long time. When Ashu met him about six months back, Akshay loved the idea for the film."

In these six months, the filmmaker worked on the script and got it ready. "Ashu met Akshay with the ready script. Akshay loved it and gave his nod of approval," added the source.

Talking about the film, the source revealed, "It has an adventurous storyline with a good dose of action. Ashutosh is in the process of hiring Hollywood technicians for the project. He will be taking the film on floors early next year."

About the approximate budget of Rs 80 crore, the source informed that a major corporate house would financially back Ashutosh Gowariker and Akshay Kumar, who will co-produce the project. "The film will be shot in virgin international locales. The leading lady is also to be finalised still," added the source.

Both Akshay Kumar and Ashutosh Gowariker remained unavailable for comment.

RKDramebaaz

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Dear Italian Fan Club,

What a wonderful surprise you all have given me. I absolutely adore the (advance) Birthday Card & all the lovely photos. I deliberately showed my cast & staff on set today what a lovely gift you all got me just to show them what a great International & multi-cultured fan base Bollywood has. They all agreed as to how sweet it was, (some really interesting pics I must say) ;o). And I was so touched guys to be honoured with your award. Thank you eternally for all your love & support, I mean this genuinely from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't do this without you, you guys have made me so happy & I want to promise everyone in the Italian Fan Club that the next time I come to Italy I want to especially come & meet you all ;o)

I wish you all a very happy, bright & successful future, bless you all for being such faithful fans…

Love & Prayers,

Always Yours
Akshay Kumar :)

Akshay Kumar's photo: Dear Italian Fan Club,What a wonderful surprise you all have given me. I absolutely adore the (advance) Birthday Card & all the lovely photos. I deliberately showed my cast & staff on set today what a lovely gift you all got me just to show them what a great International & multi-cultured fan base Bollywood has. They all agreed as to how sweet it was, (some really interesting pics I must say) ;o). And I was so touched guys to be honoured with your award. Thank you eternally for all your love & support, I mean this genuinely from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't do this without you, you guys have made me so happy & I want to promise everyone in the Italian Fan Club that the next time I come to Italy I want to especially come & meet you all ;o)I wish you all a very happy, bright & successful future, bless you all for being such faithful fans…Love & Prayers,Always YoursAkshay Kumar :)

RKDramebaazitsokaysammy

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Check Out: Akshay, Riteish, John and Shreyas on the sets of Housefull 2 

Housefull 2

Akshay Kumar is one actor who believes in spending his Sundays with his family and hence doesn't shoot on a Sunday. However the actor made an exception yesterday for close friends Sajid Nadiadwala and Sajid Khan's film Housefull 2.

Akki shot for a song sequence choreographed by Farah Khan that also featured John Abraham, Riteish Deshmukh and Shreyas Talpade. 

Akshay tweeted, "Yesterday was Sunday, my Happy Day! But I gave some of my precious family time for u guys & the love of our film, this is how much i love Sajid Khan & every1 on the sets of HOUSEFULL 2. Farah Khan, I'm totally loving the song & I apologise for only being able to give u 4 hrs yesterday, but i had promised my wife & son a day of fun & games & its a promise I'll never break. Just wanna tell u how much u all mean to me, i literally couldn't wait to reach the sets this morning. Sajid, this is what film making is all about, the kind of fun & laughter we all share is the greatest encouragement an actor could wish to have. My co-stars Riteish, John & Shreyas, u guys are out of this world & i couldn't imagine ever making this film without u'll! Lets Rock n Roll this song guys & blow our beloved Farah Khan's mind, which even the world knows is hard to do. We've got something so special here I'm actually excited for our audiences. To my wife & son, sorry for shooting yesterday morning but i had an AMAZING Sunday with both of u & I can't thank u enough for how happy u make me. Sunday truly is God's day for every man..."

RKDramebaaz

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hmm Housefull 2.. Hopefully it'll not be like the first one -_-
Can't wait for Desi Boyz! My King Kumar rocks =)

jaanloveritsokaysammy

Go to top