Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Khiladi - Akshay Kumar (Page 107)

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Hi all can we please  get siggy makers  on board to help promote dezi boys? and can have promotions here and in boly section. It was done on other actors too and we got to make akshay rock this year thanks.

@Jaan lover lets have title Bollywood Khiladi: Dezi boy Akshay  Kumar somethng catchy like that
dezi boys title track/trailor

link in bolly section

Thanks for the great promo!!

I was also thinking to finish this FC and make a new one with the theme of Desi Boyz...
Have missed you all very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wat_up

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prabz-

OMG HEEEY!!
I MISS MY LIFE HERE ;D
WE NEEED TO FINISH THIS FANCLUB SOOO SOOON!!!
REENAAA

Jaani HugHugI have missed you too much here!!
It's great to see you here back...welcome back my sweetheart...Heart

We need to finish this FC very soon...and than we can open a new one with a theme of Desi Boyz...Prabzz I need you here...

Love u loads
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Sajid Nadiadwala, Akshay and Sajid Khan to bring Housefull 3 in April 2014? Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Joginder Tuteja, October 5, 2011 - 10:44 IST

Sajid NadiadwalaIn an industry that runs on pleasant coincidences and superstitions, arrival of a winning combination is always welcome. Akshay Kumar and the two Sajids in his life - Khan and Nadiadwala - aren't untouched by these factors either. While a lot is being read into their decision to prepone the release of Housefull 2 from June to April this year so that Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger can have a clean run, the fact also remains that for the trio, it is a win-win situation out there.

"Decision to arrive in the month of April and that too in the weekend leading to IPL was much thought of instead of being a knee jerk reaction", says a source close to the film, "Housefull had released in April last year and was a huge success. In fact it stays on to be the biggest ever grosser of all involved, whether it is Akshay Kumar, Sajid Khan or Sajid Nadiadwala. Now Housefull 2 would be arriving exactly two years after Housefull in April 2012. The trio believes that this should not just prove to be lucky for them but also cement the place for Housefull franchise as a 'once every two year' phenomenon." 

If at all this ploy works, it would be an excellent position for the trio to be in since as of now the slot of April is left wide open every year since no big film dares to open around this time period when IPL is being played. Also, decision to arrive on an alternate April would only help the film establish itself as a commodity, just is the case with films coming from Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgn. 

"Diwali is generally reserved for either Shah Rukh Khan or Ajay Devgn. Eid is Salman Khan's territory while Aamir Khan always likes to come during Christmas", says a trade observer, "Amongst the top actors, only Akshay Kumar was waiting to catch hold of a regular slot for him. Now with Housefull team of Sajid Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala, he could well be arriving every alternate year around the same time." 

Though it would be too early to say whether 2014, 2016 and years to come would also mark an arrival of yet another Housefullinstalment, the makers have pretty much made a pact amongst themselves that there would be a definite combined offering from them every second year for sure. 

"In fact we do have an idea already in place for Housefull 3 and I won't deny the possibility of bringing it in April 2014. However, one thing is for sure that this time period has caught our fancy", says Sajid Khan, "It wasn't planned originally to bringHousefull 2 next April. Still, now that we have finalised plans, it is about time we consolidate our position further. In any case our films are meant to be out and out family entertainers and what better way to bring audience inside theatres soon after completion of school examinations than to offer them a laugh riot every second April at the least."

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Originally posted by wat_up

Hi all can we please  get siggy makers  on board to help promote dezi boys? and can have promotions here and in boly section. It was done on other actors too and we got to make akshay rock this year thanks.

@Jaan lover lets have title Bollywood Khiladi: Dezi boy Akshay  Kumar somethng catchy like that
dezi boys title track/trailor

link in bolly section

Thanks for the great promo!!

I was also thinking to finish this FC and make a new one with the theme of Desi Boyz...
Have missed you all very much

Okay , because promoting worked in Salman Khan's club with BodyguardSmileSmile and I like Akshay just as much plus want see him make a great come back with this movie. I am going to promote in bollysection too.

btw your name? is it Reena I read somewhere.

and I am Jess/JasmineSmileSmile

Edited by wat_up - 07 October 2011 at 11:03am
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Originally posted by -prabz-

OMG HEEEY!!
I MISS MY LIFE HERE ;D
WE NEEED TO FINISH THIS FANCLUB SOOO SOOON!!!
REENAAA

Jaani HugHugI have missed you too much here!!
It's great to see you here back...welcome back my sweetheart...Heart

We need to finish this FC very soon...and than we can open a new one with a theme of Desi Boyz...Prabzz I need you here...

Love u loads
Awww ;)
 iM GOnna find some new pictures of akshay ;)
-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover..CountingStars

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars