Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsokaysammy

-prabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-prabz-
-prabz-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Akshay Kumar's 'golden' moment

It was a funny situation that made actors, Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher feel extremely awkward in the end. Mere confusion pertaining to Akshay's missing shoes in Amritsar escalated so much that even the cops started to sift through every nook and corner of Golden Temple to trace them. It also created a scare, as devotees couldn't figure out what was going on.

However, in the end, Akshay realized that he himself had stored his shoes in his car. What followed was peals of laughter! The issue started when Akshay, Anupam Kher along with the American actress Camilla Belle came out of the Golden Temple after paying obeisance. ""Akshay was prompt to say 'mere juttey kithe ne' (where are my shoes?), as he started to search around. All hell broke lose when Akki started questioning and counter-questioning everyone present,"" said a source.

Unable to spot his shoes, which Akki initially maintained that he placed safely at an information office near the shrine, he relentlessly searched for them. ""He said 'the pair was a lucky one and I can't afford to lose it',"" a source added.

When contacted Anupam Kher, said, ""Oh! We never lost our shoes. They were in the car. I think there was little confusion and everything was sorted out."" Kher too could not stop laughing when remembering the incident. Sources say it was Kher who told Akshay to check his car. ""I have been there so many times and such things don't happen there,"" said Kher.

Notably, Akki went to pay the Golden Temple on Sunday before kick-starting a promotional campaign for his upcoming international film. He said, ""Before starting anything, I always visit the Golden Temple. It's all Waheguru di mehar (blessings)"".

jaanlover

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Jaan!!
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Akshay Kumar meets the contenders of the IFBB Pro League

Bollywood's very own Akshay 'Khiladi' Kumar was busy mingling with the muscle bound men who were in Mumbai for the recently held IFBB Pro League.

Speaking about it, Akshay tweeted, "These 3 hugely talented beasts are Jay, Sheru & Flex. No, they are not my new bodyguards, they are body builders :) cute but deadly (their biceps are bigger than my thighs). The power of protein shakes vs patiala shakes ;) It was great meeting you guys, maybe not for my ego, but you are champions of a sport my father loved & it was a pleasure shaking the hands of men who can crush skulls with there eyes shut :) Enjoy India!!"

The said event (which was the first ever competition in Asia), the 2011 Sheru Classic Asian Grand Prix Pro Bodybuilding & Figure Championships, was held on September 24 and 25 and featured some of the biggest names in the sport of bodybuilding.

Akshay Kumar
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
wow! this thread is still not complete???
Whats up with my friends..

PS : "Make some noise with the desi boyz, uno dos tres GO!!!!!"
I am so hyper over mt desiboyz... they are back with garam masala type rock n roll...
BTW did anyone missed me??? :/

jaanlover

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Akshay Kumar gets a cool makeover

Director Rohit Dhawan brought in designer Kunal Rawal to style Akshay in Desi Boyz. Kunal, who was styling AK for the first time was excited about presenting the actor in a sexy avatar.

In the last few years, Akki hasn't really cashed in on his looks, and Kunal wanted to change that.

Here's what B-Town folks had to say about Khiladi Kumar's new avatar in the promo of the film..

Deepika Padukone, Actress

I have always found Akshay to be a very sporty and good looking. His fitness is unique and like this athletic and sporty way of keeping fit. He is looking very good in our film Desi Boyz.

Sonam Kapoor, Actress

I love Akshay's new look in Desi Boyz! My friend Kunal Rawal has designed it and I think Akshay looks spectacularly sexy in that look. I give it two thumbs up!

Shirish Kunder, Producer

In an era when practically everyone has 6-packs, courtesy steroids, Akshay is a huge inspiration for all the youngsters as to what could be really achieved with a healthy lifestyle and natural workouts.

Farah Khan, Director

Akshay has always been sexy. He doesn't have to redefine hotness. Like there was Dharamendra today we have Akshay.

Ana Singh, fashion designer

He is very good looking, conventionally handsome and can carry most clothes effortlessly. He looks great in formals casuals and basic stuff.

Vikas Mohan, Trade analyst

After Shah Rukh Khan, it is Akshay Kumar who has the second highest fan following in the overseas market because of his hotness quotient. He looks charming and exceptionally hot in Desi Boyz, where he plays a naughty, flamboyant guy. This film is going to bring him back in a very big way.

Krishika Lulla, Desi Boyz producer

I have been flooded with messages in my phone inbox and receiving compliments from my friends who have seen the first DB promo.
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi_Patel

wow! this thread is still not complete???
Whats up with my friends..

PS : "Make some noise with the desi boyz, uno dos tres GO!!!!!"
I am so hyper over mt desiboyz... they are back with garam masala type rock n roll...
BTW did anyone missed me??? :/

I'm also very excited about Desi Boyz...Can't wait to see this movie!!
Ofcourse we missed you dear...welcome back Hug
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Go to top