Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Updt. Thurs.03-03-2011 Sodhanai Kaalam for viewers (Page 3)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Gunthy for the lovely update! poor u...u seem so irritated...Hug

Be like me, cuz now I just laugh every time I see Charu, the way her mind works is just so Silly and Bhuvs emo-drama had more blood spill than when TA got stabbed ROFL

But I agree wit u guys that TA just proved that though he follows Charu-ism (...it is like a religion that is loosing followers one by one Wink) Thuls will now and forever be the only Ejamaani of his heart and soul Heart

If Charu's mind worked properly, she would've understood that and the fact that TA clearly stated Charu's status in his life as friend and that's all it will ever be... until she realizes that it is Kashtakaalam for viewers only Confused

On the plus side I enjoyed the fact that they briefly showed Anandh's dad and mom romance instead of making us suffer through Bujji's or Nits/Lav FN romance ROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesKrithiga.ganeshautumnsconcertoHema_MJanani20Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.Nixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
@ Shubba akka, If Charu took revenge on T&T for stopped marriage, then I would be less irritated with Charu but if she decided to go in Vel's route, I would've been equally as digusted as I am now LOL Personally, I think T&T have already paid the cost for the avasara kalyanam when TA got stabbed and both T&T went through a lot of avumaanam.

I also noticed something else... the flower decorations for both married couples look very identical, it's like they got a professional flower decorators ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86autumnsconcertoJanani20ThendralfanvjayamRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkie

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gunthy for the update and your funny comments.Big smile A monotonous,provoking  and dragging epi. Sigh... I apoplectic with rage after watching this epi.Angry Psycho's true colour going to be revealed in upcoming episodes.

As we are all expecting T&T scenes, in terrace,poojai....velai....karadi....mathiri...vandhu....nipattital
charu.Perfect timing... Just missed.AngryOne thing we all noticed both charu and bhuvana resemble each other in many ways:
1.saddist char.
2.same wave length 
3.Going after married man,they will go to extreme level to fulfill their wishes.
 Is Bhuvana Charu's mother?Suspence....Ermm

Atleast now thulasi has started to realise charu's evil and menancing intentions.Thulasi might seek help from Deepa or Sudha to carry out her steps cautiously.Coming to TA, aiyo...Why is he so gullible?He also said something like Charu... is ....precious...I was flabbergasted by what he said.My mouth fell agape.ShockedPoor Thuls!

Coming to C,She is a visha...kirumi...She will ruin Ta life soon.Hmmm....Before touching Charu's climax,Ta should realise everything.(like Dr.Gokul said)

Predictions for Charu's climax:

1.She might harm thuls

2.She might land in the hospital

3.Ta will believe his beloved wifeTongue

4.Nitish,Sudha and Deepa will help thuls

5.Charu might commit suicide

Let's wait for Suspenceee.....Ermm

Edited by mini_00 - 03 March 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20maha2usArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkie

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Aiyoo! D'ohI find is so depressing that I have to start every comment with a polambal, but as long as GW/Charu are trying to interfere in T&T's lives, I have no other option.

Bhuvana and Dr.Lax are starting to irritate and frighten me. Seriously, Dr.LaxD'oh...if your living with her, marry her and get this whole thing over with. Don't claim to love both TPS and Bhuvana. It's simpley not true. There is a law and like Bhuvana implies, man up and pick your womanD'oh (actually in this case, more like pick a sonConfused). Bhuvana, stop the bloodshedDead. Personally, I'm not a fan of using self-harm as a method of blackmail. It's just so...ugh!Dead Seriously, just because you left your family to be with Dr.Lax, doesn't mean he feels the same way. Just relax (I still think there son is adopted).Confused

Thuls, why bother explaining to TA. He is going to take it in one ear, and let it out through the otherOuch. He is irrationally believing his mommy and "THICK" friend. Some people (**cough cough**GW/TA**cough cough**) NEVER learn. Paata than puriyum. Just be alert around Charu. She is, shall we say...mentally unstable.

You know, I really don't understand the director. Is his main purpose in life to show women struggling? TA betrays Charu but it is Thuls who is sufferingAngryAngryAngry. TA feels all guilty now, but does he even consider what Thuls went through (facing so much harassment from TA's mommy darling)? If he brings up being guilty one more time, I swear he should just leave Thuls to be and go marry Charu and go straight to hell.AngryAngryAngry Okay, I was exaggerating but this is really starting to wear me down. TA use COMMON SENSE! You left her when you were supposed to marry her. You married Thuls right before her eyes. You sent her father to jail. Why on earth would she still want to be around you?AngryAngryAngry 

LOL! Psycho calling Thuls a mosquito? That's like a pot calling the kettle black!LOL

I had tears from laughing at what happened to Anand's daddy!ROFLYes it was kind of mokkai, but after 2/3 of the episode filled with an overdose of psycho + Bhuvana, it provided much needed comic release! Poor Bujima's dad...he is so sad, so drunkenly sadROFL. He was revealing all of Bujima's personal data to Anand's poor father who could not do much but listen.ROFLAt this rate, he is not going to get any sleep at all!ROFLI loved the comedy!ROFL

All in all, more torture for us viewersDead. Moving at this pace makes me want to stop writing comments at all but, the comedy at least helps me along. I never thought I'd say this but this episode was more watchable because of B&BWackothan T&TBroken Heart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesRanu.Janani20Ruby-86vjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

I don't think i will watch this serial until Charu track gets over except on my updating days, i don't have any patience for this anymore like most of you here. I think it is enough to follow the updates done here. 

Kumaran, you are losing your viewers again. I am sure, TRP would not have been high for the past few weeks, the people would just turn off the TV when they show Charu or GW on screen! I don't think next week would be better. Still the VR case matter is not brought up by Charu. When is this all going to happen and when will they end her track?! Oh God....this is really irritating to the core. Sleepy

I am just scared what if they drag this whole month or more with VR's issue with his lawyer's plan to get TA in to trouble to save VR...while Charu romances with her athai with out making TA to say that her dad is "innocent" (isn't this was supposed to be her plan behind this N/L marriage after it got stopped)... i don't think VR will take this as simple when he get to know that his daughter is camping there...he will try to take revenge on TA even more...i don't have patience either if they move to VR's case for next few weeks while Charu's plans get paused like this or they end up showing stupid scenes like Charu taking care of TA in-front of Thulasi...this guy will not react at all if this happens....i don't know what will be my reaction lol..i wont be surprised if this team show these scenes too to irritate us....i am already sick seeing GW/Charu's faces and their mind voice....i wish TRP will teach Mr.K another lesson soon with this rate...

@ Shubba Akka..

i am still watching this serial in the hope of TA will never go against Thulasi at any point listening to GW/Charu especially...if they plan to show that too, many people will stop watching even if they justify later, it will be too late....so i hope creative team wont show something like this...viewers can digest even if TA is jobless, brainless (that's what we are doing past few months with the hope that he will get these 2 back before Thulasi finish her college)....but none will if he start to dance to GW/Charu's tunes if its about Thulasi....But according to GW/Charu's conversation they might take this route too
Confused. TA even believed Kanagu once when he said about Anand during that Murugesan's case matter...even went for a fight...but why he is trusting this stupid psycho's friendship this much?...are they trying to use this to cure her later? lol

Edited by Noxeous - 03 March 2011 at 6:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoJanani20Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKarthiN90

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for the hilarious update gunthy
thulasi is not convinced and charu u are the mosquito and soon u will be given shock treatment in mental hospital
last part was a mokkai y they are showing such a mokkai scence Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
tks for the entertaining update... and all the comments too..
pls fans do not wish Bhuvana to be C's mother now.... we just want this track to peak, climax and end.  let bhuvana's track be diff....
anyway part 3 abt anand's father was entertaining and  took off the tension a bit..
anyway waiting to see how this track going to culminate....hopefuly soon.

smiles86 yr cmnt abt pest control great! and appropriate too..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Arizes.Quelle-Belle

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
now that most of us do not want bhuvana to be t's mom .......i just have a opinion on this....
Charu raised by good parents still has the tendency to grab someones husband.......
Thulasi, if at all is bhuvana's daughter , she need not be like bhuvana....she can still be faithfull, loving and caring wife who would prove that she is not like her mom, who was the basic reason to make her carry the name ''run away mom's dter'' .......so if she is bhuvana's daughter then i feel that ,the people who called with such a pattam, will praise her that she has proved she s unlike her mom and that would be the real success of thulasi for whatever she has undergone or still undergoing....even she might face problems after knowing about who her mom is.....but like i told earlier, her true success is only when she contradicts her mum, particularly when she is so faithful to her husbd at any situation, may what come.......

It ultimately would prove that, it depends on each person and not based on to whom they are born to, though it affects the children badly......

So when charu's intentions are in progress with gw, even when ta blvs them, thulasi though would get upset with Ta at times, she would never leave him....instead would make sure she will always be with him and fight against them and win the evils......that would be her true success.....so definetely i blv there would not be any separation track, thulasi would never go away from him at all according to her statement to TA before her wedding in the hotel scene....
So acc to me even if she s bhu dter......it would only add credits to her character to the peak, though she suffers initially......
So thulasi's character would become strong and interesting only when she is bhuvana's daughter according to my opinion.....still lets see.....

Edited by shubba - 04 March 2011 at 1:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfankuttyponnuJanani20vjayammini_00NixkieQuelle-Belle

Go to top