Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

LOL. Poooji, what was UP with that picture of DN??? ๐Ÿคฃ I know you explained (brilliantly, might I add, lol), but I was sooo shocked to see it... I was like: "whaaaat?"

Yes dear,it was indeed serious blooper.๐Ÿ˜•
But,chal tujhe munnabhai ka logic achcha laga naa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Plus tujhe bhi jungle me entry mil gayi naa,to ab tu barabar nazar rakhna,samjhi๐Ÿ˜‰
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

me first!!!!

will read and comment๐Ÿฅณ

Very good munnabai logic!! Even I was surprised at the rate of these photos shows up from no where!!!
Poor munnabai, got the shock of his life. :( hope he'll recover soon!

Today I change my login name and here *thada* I have become a senior member!!! Yeepppy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congrats Az๐Ÿฅณ
Oh,Munnabhai is still in recovery,hopefully Mahadevji ki medicine kaam kar jayegi๐Ÿ˜Š
Kal ek dum fit honge tum sabko entertain karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
 This tradition is still followed in many parts of maharashtra,specially rural areas.So,what i think is nakku wanted to say SHRIMAN ,but due to slip of tougue,it came out SHRIRAM.Becaz as we saw today,the new couple got his name right -dutta.So it indeed was not intentional mistake.It can happen to any of us,we are humans afterall ,so MV se bhi slip ho gaya hoga & may be editor didn't have suffient time to reshoot the whole scene.So,pls everyone let's not try to see things where there is none.BTW this is strictly my POV,everyone is entitled to their own opinion.But,the tradition part i mentioned is 100% correct.I just felt like explaining my point in this matter.

oye ye kal hi explain kar deti...forum pe itni casualties nahi hoti....aur log mere innocent thread pe apna gussa to nahi nikalte๐Ÿ˜†
(On a lighter note -if husband has to introduce his wife then he will say -           AAMCH MANDAL or AAMCHE GHARCHE๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)Marathi classes shuru...phir mujhe sikha de...mujhe aaj sundari amma kya boli uska translation bata..plzzzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ

1)Dutta & Nakku's Photo
Haila ye kab khichwai๐Ÿ˜ฒ,aur mujhe kisi ne bataya bhi nahi๐Ÿ˜•
Munnabhai's๐Ÿ˜Ž Logic :
**Apun ke brain me solid chemical locha ho rela hai.Ye photu ka kya chakkar hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ,apun ko bhi nahi bataya.Ruk main abhi dutta se puchke aata hai.**
Dutta mere ko bola,woh kya hai munna๐Ÿ˜Š,maine jab nakku ko bachaya naa to mere chehre pe expression barobar nahi tha.To photowala bola,ye photo vahini ko nahi chalega.Tab maine aur nakku ne phir photo session karwaya.

why why dont they put the FBs and photos properly...I dont understand...they are as if intentionally bringing these photos and FBs so that we can comment๐Ÿ˜†
Ab tu ye mat puch kyun,teri vahini ke aage meri chalti hai kya๐Ÿ˜ณLog shaadi ke baad joru ke gulam bante hai,main pehle hi ban gaya
Aur achcha hua naa,seema ko bhi to kuch entertaining face dikhne chahiye naa.Saara din ullu aur Kala ko dekhkar bechari bore ho jayegi naa๐Ÿ˜† 
Guest ka itna to dhyan rakhna padta hai.๐Ÿ˜Š
**Lekin dutta tabhi to tu vahini gori hai ye nahi jaanta tha naa,to phir photo**
**Arre munna,tu ek no. dhakkan๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค” hai,mere ko pehle se pata tha nakku ka raaz,main to dhokha dhokha naam ka game khel raha tha sab ke saath๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† aur bohut maaza bhi aaya mujhe๐Ÿ˜‰**haye re Dutta game khel raha tha hamare saath๐Ÿ˜†

**Arre Munnabhai kya hua,hosh me aao**
Girls ,it appears , munnabhai ๐Ÿ˜Ždutta ke shocking revealtion se sadme me chale
 gaye ๐Ÿ˜ฒaur ab kab respond karenge pata nahi.mein bhi sadme mein chali gayi๐Ÿ˜†

Before i take ur leave there is one thing which i forgot to mention -
Many people were wondering ke jab baaji & kishore ,Kala ka band baaja rahe the to baaki sab PN people kahan the.
The answer is they were busy with their hair-dos,matlab bechri ladkiyon ko kitne din baad apne baal thik karne mile.๐Ÿ˜‰
Did u see their new hair-styles today?Kitni pyaari lag rahi thi naa ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
ha nazar na lage teeno guddiyo ko๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

to dekh maine aaj hi comment kiya,,,aur tera pm ka reply baki haai I know...but am dead and that petition is still left...tomorrw i need to complete it...so epi discussion baad mein,,,although my thoughts (irritating thoughts๐Ÿ˜‰) are on the update...
and the BOTD ko chappal nai woh achar ki bottle deni chahiye..spicy as hell..yaara๐Ÿ˜‰
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Congrats Az๐Ÿฅณ</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Oh,Munnabhai is still in recovery,hopefully Mahadevji ki medicine kaam kar jayegi๐Ÿ˜Š</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Kal ek dum fit honge tum sabko entertain karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey...yh i noticed the photo n i was like hw did they tke tht..n also they dnt evn knw tht tht was naku... dutta recalled seein gori naku wen she was @ anna's den bt nt wen morey's men was after her
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

hey...yh i noticed the photo n i was like hw did they tke tht..n also they dnt evn knw tht tht was naku... dutta recalled seein gori naku wen she was @ anna's den bt nt wen morey's men was after her

LOL cv's๐Ÿ˜ก love us so much that they like to play with our memories๐Ÿ˜†

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As a rule...In LTL....You are not supposed to question the validity of the photos..๐Ÿ˜† From the first weird photo of Dutta that Nakku churaofied from his room, the photos that were hanging from the  roof, the photo from payal scene that Nakku was holding and crying when Dutta met with the accident, the HUGE smiling photo of Dutta in his room and now this...I may have missed something else too!๐Ÿ˜†

The only genuine photo was of Koel Nakku that was hanging in the room previously...Dutta had mentioned before their first marriage that he will ask Baaji to take of photo of her...SO maybe Baaji did get her picture...๐Ÿ˜†

Great post, Pooja! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLoved Munnabhai's explanation that Dutta already knew Nakku's secret...I used to think so before the FR too...๐Ÿ˜†

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

As a rule...In LTL....You are not supposed to question the validity of the photos..๐Ÿ˜† From the first weird photo of Dutta that Nakku churaofied from his room, the photos that were hanging from the  roof, the photo from payal scene that Nakku was holding and crying when Dutta met with the accident, the HUGE smiling photo of Dutta in his room and now this...I may have missed something else too!๐Ÿ˜†

The only genuine photo was of Koel Nakku that was hanging in the room previously...Dutta had mentioned before their first marriage that he will ask Baaji to take of photo of her...SO maybe Baaji did get her picture...๐Ÿ˜†

Great post, Pooja! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLoved Munnabhai's explanation that Dutta already knew Nakku's secret...I used to think so before the FR too...๐Ÿ˜†

Bang on Crystal๐Ÿ˜†
U are more smart than munnabhai,but don't tell him on his face,he will go in yet another shock๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pooja๐Ÿค—
Thanx alot for  U and Munnabhai for the wonderful post as always ๐Ÿค—u rocked it once again.....
Haila The photo wala scene had me in spilts๐Ÿคฃ
U explained so well ..๐Ÿ˜‰
thanx yaar ..waiting for the tomorrow"s epi ....
u take care and see ya around...
Love and Hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Awesome!Howlarious! Very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ But then as always๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wah! Kitna ajeeb expression tha Patil Saab ka photu mein!๐Ÿ˜• Kya karte hain yeh log? CVs!
Seriously!

Ab Sundari toh Parvati Maa hain na?Toh kya char dabbe aur ek barny nahi laa sakti apne jhole mein.Kya re ladki log?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But loved the episode.Kitne pyaare lag rahe the mere Sweetie short sleeves mein.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Haye! Cant wait for tonite.