Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ShaadiKaHarRangHoneymoon (Page 50)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Look who's hair!

Imran Khan will sport two hairdos for his next film Short Term Shaadi with Kareena

Imran Khan will adopt two new looks in a movie for the first time in Karan Johar's Dharma Production flick Short Term Shaadi.

Imran sports a formal look in the first half of the film while the look in the second half is funky

A source said, "Imran plays a rigid, conservative and fussy architect in the film who falls in love with Kareena Kapoor, a liaison which changes him completely.

Kareena plays a hairstylist who teaches him about life and love. The film has been shot in Las Vegas and India and will be directed by Shakun Batra."

The looks

The source revealed, "In the first half, Imran has slightly longer, gelled back hair. It's a formal classic hairstyle with longer sideburns and side parting something Imran has not done before.

In the second half, Imran goes for a funkier and cooler look similar to I Hate Luv Storys."

Kareena the stylist

According to sources, Kareena had to learn some hairstyling for her role in the film so that the on-screen sequences did not look fake and Imran would always sportingly agree to whatever she wanted to experiment on him.

"She learned some hairstyling  from her stylist (Pompy)," informs Imran.

While, in the film, Kareena styles Imran's hair, in real life and for all his films, it's his good friend Ayesha who has done the look.

"Ayesha has been styling my hair ever since my first film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. She has worked on both my looks in Short Term Shaadi too."

Imran was excited about the looks he is donning for the film.

He said, "The film takes place in a compressed time frame of a little more than a week and deals with how my character changes within that short span of time."

"In the first half, my character is prim, proper and very fussy about the way his life should be.

I wear starched, neatly ironed outfits and formal three-piece suits with polished shoes. My hair is always neatly combed.

Kareena enters my life and gives me a cool makeover and a different, spicier hairstyle. She comes into my dull and drab life like a breath of fresh air and makes me see things differently," he elaborated.

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Sonakshi Sinha has set her eyes on Ranveer Singh

Sonakshi Sinha has set her eyes on Ranveer Singh. The Dabangg girl seems to have the hots for the Band Baaja Baraat munda, which was quite obvious on Koffee With Karan.  She just couldn't stop gushing about the B Town's newbie and said how she would love to date him if he was 'single'.

When KJo mentioned it to Ranveer's current girlfriend Anushka Sharma who was with him in the hot seat in the following week she retorted, "He is all yours. Please go ahead." What say, Ranveer?

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Abhishek Bachchan misses favourite Madhuri's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Junior Abhishek Bachchan could not make it to dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa judged by Madhuri Dixit as he was down with viral fever

ABHISHEK Bachchan is currently recuperating from a viral attack at home but what dismayed the actor more is that he missed an opportunity to meet his favourite actress Madhuri Dixit on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

A source said: "After shooting in New Zealand for Abbas Mastan's Players where Abhishek decided to perform his own stunts and even trained with a renowned Hollywood trainer to work on his lean look, Abhishek is now promoting Farhan Aktar and Ritesh Sidhwani's Game.

Abhishek was to promote his film Game on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, where Madhuri is one of the judges

Abhishek was to come on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, where Madhuri is one of the judges, to promote Game. Normally Abhishek is very shy about coming on reality shows but he made an exception for Jhalak as Madhuri was in it and here was an opportunity to actually shake a leg with her."

Unfortunately, Abhishek developed high temperature on Thursday night and a doctor had to be called urgently. The source disclosed that Abhishek was so unwell that he was not able to get up from his bed.

"He had to cancel his shoot for Jhalak. Abhishek has been a big Madhuri Dixit fan. He really wanted to go, but the doctor has asked him to take rest.

Abhishek is very disappointed. Abhishek has been working round-the-clock and was jet-lagging. Unfortunately, owing to fever and over-exhaustion, he had to cancel his plans."

Abhishek said: "I love dancing, it's fun but I am not very good at it. Madhuri is my absolute favourite. I was looking forward to meeting her yesterday but unfortunately my health didn't permit me to."

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evanescence

Does anybody watch Comedy Circus ?? Rakhi Sawant and Rahul Mahajan have been introduced in Teen ka tadka challenge ROFL Dun ask me about Maakhi Saapwant. She is gunna make friendship with Mika today ROFL ..

Ohh Em Gee Day Dreaming ROFLROFL

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Silly ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I saw one promo of it but i did not know even Mika is there on that show ROFL ROFL
.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top