Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ShaadiKaHarRangHoneymoon (Page 32)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Ridhi, Raqesh to tie the knot

Saadia S Dhailey, TNN, Feb 26, 2011, 12.00am IST

Yes, if you didn't know it yet, Ridhi Dogra and Raqesh Vashisth (once known as Rakesh Bapat) are a couple. 

"We started going around at the end of last year," admits Ridhi." Though we've worked earlier on Seven, we didn't have many scenes together in that serial. It was only when talks started for our current show that we began sharing notes and got to know each other better." 

Theirs is no fairytale romance. "We are very practical individuals and don't live in la la land," echo both. Raqesh says, "Once I knew her better, I felt I had to take the plunge; our souls 
connected." 

The popular television pair will get betrothed in Pune, where Raqesh's family resides. "Our families decided we should get engaged on March 2, as it's the auspicious Maha Shivratri," he informs. 

Meanwhile, Ridhi recollects how much they enjoyed keeping their relationship a secret for months on end. "We didn't want to hide our engagement. But it was fun keeping it a secret for sometime," he smiles. 

The two, who plan to get married by the end of this year, however are not too keen on taking up reality shows based on the lives of celebrity couples. "This is not an enterprise for us. We are not looking at reality shows to rake in the moolah. We refuse to tell the world intimate details of our relationship," says Ridhi. 

Read more: Ridhi, Raqesh to tie the knot - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ridhi-Raqesh-to-tie-the-knot/articleshow/7570096.cms#ixzz1EzwoZ7Q7

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
is she gonna win an award too?Confused
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Dakssh Ajit Singh
Don't believe in awards
Dakssh Ajit Singh who is currently a part of Maryada says he doesn't believein award functions. The actor did not even attend a recently heldaward function at Macao but preferred to use this break to complete his paintings.It was his pending work from last two months and thoughthe whole cast was in Macao he decided to stay away from the awardsnight.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Gossip-Choti-Si-Zindagi-on-Zee-TV&aid=2614
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Dakssh Ajit Singh
Don't believe in awards
Dakssh Ajit Singh who is currently a part of Maryada says he doesn't believein award functions. The actor did not even attend a recently heldaward function at Macao but preferred to use this break to complete his paintings.It was his pending work from last two months and thoughthe whole cast was in Macao he decided to stay away from the awardsnight.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Gossip-Choti-Si-Zindagi-on-Zee-TV&aid=2614
HAHA poor probably thought or knew he was gonna get any so why waste his money to fly there.....good on u mateROFLROFL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Maryada's get engaged on Mahashivratri!
Buzz up!

Maryada's lead pair, Aditya and Priya, will finally put an official stamp on their relationship by getting engaged in tomorrow's episode on STAR Plus.

The ceremony will be held on the auspicious day of Mahashivratri at Aditya's hometown in Pune and will be attended by family and a few close friends.

Riddhi Dogra, who plays Priya, said, "I'm quite excited about this new twist in my life and I'm looking forward to my engagement. I feel lucky and blessed that the ceremony is taking place on the occasion of Mahashivratri."

An elated Priya added, "I will be wearing a beautiful Paithani sari gifted by my to-be in-laws and all the rituals of the ring ceremony will be conducted in typical Maharashtrian style. I can't wait for the moment."

Priya also revealed that she plans to surprise Aditya by gifting him a beautiful ring.

Aditya, played by Raqesh Vashisth (once known as Rakesh Bapat), said, "We are finally moving ahead in our lives. It's a beautiful feeling to get engaged to a person, who you love and respect. We are heading to Pune as my family stays there and it was their wish that Priya and I get engaged on Mahashivratri. I will be wearing a traditional outfit for the Maharashtrian-style ceremony. I will be gifting her a solitaire ring as diamonds are precious and so is Priya. She completes me."

The couple's wedding date will be finalised in tomorrow's episode, but they are most likely to tie the knot in either April or November. We take this opportunity to wish the couple heartiest congratulations on the eve of their engagement.

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Good Morning Shru, Gauri.... and did i see Diana...? HugHugHug

okay BRBBB --- LTL time!!

Edited by sidra2007 - 04 March 2011 at 8:18am
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Zor ka jhatka hai zoro se lagaROFLROFL