Posted: 13 years ago

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Look who's hair!

Imran Khan will sport two hairdos for his next film Short Term Shaadi with Kareena

Imran Khan will adopt two new looks in a movie for the first time in Karan Johar's Dharma Production flick Short Term Shaadi.

Imran sports a formal look in the first half of the film while the look in the second half is funky

A source said, "Imran plays a rigid, conservative and fussy architect in the film who falls in love with Kareena Kapoor, a liaison which changes him completely.

Kareena plays a hairstylist who teaches him about life and love. The film has been shot in Las Vegas and India and will be directed by Shakun Batra."

The looks

The source revealed, "In the first half, Imran has slightly longer, gelled back hair. It's a formal classic hairstyle with longer sideburns and side parting something Imran has not done before.

In the second half, Imran goes for a funkier and cooler look similar to I Hate Luv Storys."

Kareena the stylist

According to sources, Kareena had to learn some hairstyling for her role in the film so that the on-screen sequences did not look fake and Imran would always sportingly agree to whatever she wanted to experiment on him.

"She learned some hairstyling  from her stylist (Pompy)," informs Imran.

While, in the film, Kareena styles Imran's hair, in real life and for all his films, it's his good friend Ayesha who has done the look.

"Ayesha has been styling my hair ever since my first film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. She has worked on both my looks in Short Term Shaadi too."

Imran was excited about the looks he is donning for the film.

He said, "The film takes place in a compressed time frame of a little more than a week and deals with how my character changes within that short span of time."

"In the first half, my character is prim, proper and very fussy about the way his life should be.

I wear starched, neatly ironed outfits and formal three-piece suits with polished shoes. My hair is always neatly combed.

Kareena enters my life and gives me a cool makeover and a different, spicier hairstyle. She comes into my dull and drab life like a breath of fresh air and makes me see things differently," he elaborated.

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sonakshi Sinha has set her eyes on Ranveer Singh

Sonakshi Sinha has set her eyes on Ranveer Singh. The Dabangg girl seems to have the hots for the Band Baaja Baraat munda, which was quite obvious on Koffee With Karan.  She just couldn't stop gushing about the B Town's newbie and said how she would love to date him if he was 'single'.

When KJo mentioned it to Ranveer's current girlfriend Anushka Sharma who was with him in the hot seat in the following week she retorted, "He is all yours. Please go ahead." What say, Ranveer?

Does anybody watch Comedy Circus ?? Rakhi Sawant and Rahul Mahajan have been introduced in Teen ka tadka challenge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dun ask me about Maakhi Saapwant. She is gunna make friendship with Mika today 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ..

Ohh Em Gee 😍 🤣🤣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail