Kismat

India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Two Men: Pointing fingers, Jail, Revelation (Page 2)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ramy: Kabir's father seems to have got married again to a local girl. He may be termed as a terrorist in today's age, but back in 1970s he is there to create disharmony  as per the directions of his masters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Ramy: Kabir's father seems to have got married again to a local girl. He may be termed as a terrorist in today's age, but back in 1970s he is there to create disharmony  as per the directions of his masters.

oh lol he got married and  he has 3 childrenShocked ROFL. and frankly speaking i absolutely don't like that character. he bores the heck outta me and the confusion is something in addition to boredom. anyhoo, good thing they are showing less and less of him as the show goes by. lol

Edited by Ramy25 - 03 March 2011 at 11:48am

Paramore

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Amy: I didn't know what was going on with Kabir's father and those three kids either..i guess the purpose of that scene was just so that Mubarak would chance upon the news n realise his son is in prison ROFL and when i saw that scene of Kabir in handcuff on the news..i realised why he held his hands up so high when being taken away by the police...it was only so that Mubarak could see Kabir's kada on TV ROFL..  I just feel like laughing when i watch Kabir's father man ROFL becoz one time he's like "i want to find my wife becoz i love her" n then the next moment he's like "she took my money..Ruksana am coming after ya!" and then another moment he's like "where's my son" .... LOLLOLLOL

An - Yea that is so true! As soon as Kabir stated those points, Aditya was quick to decide what needs to be done and it surely seemed like there was no looking back on his decision... BTW what did u find superficial?

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 03 March 2011 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParamoreNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Amy: I didn't know what was going on with Kabir's father and those three kids either..i guess the purpose of that scene was just so that Mubarak would chance upon the news n realise his son is in prison ROFL and when i saw that scene of Kabir in handcuff on the news..i realised why he held his hands up so high when being taken away by the police...it was only so that Mubarak could see the Kabir's kada on TV ROFL..  I just feel like laughing when i watch Kabir's father man ROFL becoz one time he's like "i want to find my wife becoz i love her" n then the next moment he's like "she took my money" and then another moment he's like "where's my son" .... LOLLOLLOL

An - Yea that is so true! As soon as Kabir stated those points, Aditya was quick to decide what needs to be done and it surely seemed like there was no looking back on his decision... BTW what did u find superficial?

@bold--ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL VINI! exactly what i thought!ROFLROFLROFLROFL I mean why else would he have stood like so with hands held in front of his face? it wasn't like that was hiding his face from the media cameras and nor do i think Kabir wanted to show ARM that "Here! You won and I lost. Look i have the cuffs in my hands."ROFLROFLROFL

@Kabir's dad--- he's a total weirdo. the show can just do equally fine without that character. It would have been much better to give that much screen time to ARM's dad aka Madhav rather than Kabir's confused dad.LOL

ParamoreBlueberry_07

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Vini: The show has the gloss factor but the depth is missing ... the treatment is quite superficial.

Ramy: Aditya's mom used to irritate me ... Kabir's father is bearable in comparison to her. LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParamoreBlueberry_07Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@lack of depth--- true that An. hopefully from now on, the "leaps" will be controlled and eventually the depth will set in. Up till now, it seemed that they were rushing to get to this point of the story--the first dart on the board with ARM and Kabir's faces.LOL

I want to see more of G-mom! why can't we have more of her rather than Kabir's dad.Ermm

Blueberry_07

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

nor do i think Kabir wanted to show ARM that "Here! You won and I lost. Look i have the cuffs in my hands."

ROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFL Exactly right?? It really did look like he was showing his handcuff out..ROFL and i had my doubts whether Lubina'll be going to the cinema anytime soon..coz seems like Kabir loves the thought of prison ROFLROFLROFL... I was like whatever in the world is Kabir doing ...hands up so high...can't be he's posing for the camera right? Plus through that handcuffed hole they showed Aditya's face staring right down at him ...ROFLROFLROFL...really it was funny to the max ROFLROFLROFL

And yea they so shd have shown MM instead.. what a waste of screen space on Kabir's relations.. First that whiny lady to the gangsters who kidnapped Kabir when he was young n now this confused fella....ROFL

An & Amy : Agree with ya'll. They don't really go in-depth. I just caught up with the last two episodes and i gotta say I'd expected them to show abit more on Adi's mom as in her funeral or that sorts or at least Gayatri's and Mrinalini's reactions to Devika's death but we got nothing of that sorts. Plus Devika admitting that she was wrong abt Gautam only after making that simple phonecall? For 6 mths plus she never knew what time her Gautam office finishes..? LOL So yea those parts were abit off .. Kinda rushed up i feel as well..

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 03 March 2011 at 12:13pm

ParamoreNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh tell me about it Vini! that was just so darn hilarious even though it was not supposed to be like so.ROFLROFL

the thing is that they are rubbing too much of kabir's struggles and superimposing them on ARM's side of story. In the book, Jeffery Archer gives equal weight on both characters. Just like Kane and Abel in the book, ARM is not the "bad" guy and Kabir is not the outright "good" guy. Both are good and bad in their own way. Both are naturally flawed men just like any normal man in the world. hopefully from now on they start showing Kabir's flaws too alongwith his good points.

Edited by Ramy25 - 03 March 2011 at 12:22pm

Blueberry_07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index