India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Two Men: Pointing fingers, Jail, Revelation

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Aditya stands on a podium erected on the pillars of money, power, reputation, and family brand; and standing there, he can look down and silently accuse. But, he is not strong enough to face the accusatory finger pointing at him or at his family members. He loses control and orders to chop down that finger -- the poor has to be incarcerated to prove to the world that Merchant family can never do any wrong.

Aditya

I have met the man somewhere,
We both cannot recollect, where,
I believe my sister's innocence
Push him on the other side of the fence.

Kabir

My fall which is going to write my rise,
One day, he'll pay the price,
What matters, the girl believes my innocence,
Someone strong is going to arrive for my defence.

Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8Cherry..my_view-pixie-secretkeeperGeekgodBheegiBasantishamilBlueberry_07Nymeria

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
awwww beautifully written as always i'm with Kabir.He will be back with a bang

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nicely written An! Hug

I wonder what would have happened if Kabir didn't point out that two points. Whether things would have been different?

Kabir and Lubina (?) scenes were kinda cute.LOL  Esp loved that part when he was handcuffed, he turned around and tells Lubina that he'll be back to take her to the cinemas as promised. He's so confident that he'll be out.. and well why not, when u're innocent and haven't done a thing wrong. Kabir's father just leaves me confused. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsdenParamoreNymeriashamilTaiyo

my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Beautifully expressed.!  

So Mrinalini will come to Kabir's defense?  That would set ARM back quite a bit since he is very fond of his little sister. Haven't read the book.

Taiyo

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Gosh An, i'm becoming a fan of your lyrical posts. Love the way you capture the whole gist of the episode in such few words and HOW?!

And yes just as you wrote, this fall is definitely the turning point for Kabir. Actually scratch that, it's going to be a turning point for both men.

I like the way ARM carried out his "employer/ brother" persona throughout today's episode and equally loved the way Kabir carried out "employee/ self-defender" role out, especially in the confrontation.

Oh and the confrontation was nicely shot and executed. Thank goodness for the lack of unnecessary yelling, loud background scores and camera flashes/ zooms/ freezes on the faces of the two men. Kudos to the whole team.

The men who play ARM and Kabir are doing great job at their portrayal of their respective characters. the body language, the tone of voice, gestures and even the gait fits aptly to their character sketches.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsdenParamoreBlueberry_07shamilTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Vini: HugHugHug ... he would have been made a scapegoat sooner or later. But, the turning of tables did make things easier for Aditya to decide. And Kabir's father is an agent of another country.

Blueberry_07

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@my_view: Kabir's biological father probably may as Mubarak Khan gets to know about his whereabouts through the news.

Ramy: Thank You Smile

"Thank goodness for the lack of unnecessary yelling, loud background scores and camera flashes/ zooms/ freezes on the faces of the two men. Kudos to the whole team."

Looks like too many Indian shows have scarred you ... LOL LOLLOL

Finally in that confrontation I saw some depth otherwise everything was looking so darn superficial. Loved Kabir's two questions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsdenshamilBlueberry_07Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Oh yeah, today it all seemed much better paced and the scenes flowed much better than in earlier episodes. I liked Kabir's two points to ARM. It showed ARM that the man is no less and that he has met his match.LOL

btw what is up with Kabir's dad! he seems to be jumping from one thing to the other. now where did those 3 kids come from? are those his children? And is he like some terrorist or what? he confuses the heck outta me. No wonder kabir will never have good relationship with his father.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsdenshamilTaiyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index