LETS BOYCOTT THIS SHOW (Page 9)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by akruz

If people want to mind their own business they need to be on personal sites...this is a forum...here anyone can comment on anything...and for the first time i knew that people fall in love with the murderer in murder mysteries...that Info was shocking at the same time enlightening as to why few people r like this....Wink

Clap wait for cry babies reporting u Wink

every one knows who z cry baby here... i didnt knew d rule dat we can post d pics only on ut gallery and i opened d thread for nandmi's pic.... but some cry babies reported itShockedShocked... and it got closed.... but dat doesnt bother meLOL... i have posted pics on d right place....LOLLOL

because we respect the mods and their decisions...unlike SOME peopleEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Patha nahin kyu aajathe hai , sab ka maza kharab karne LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by dreamz12

Priya when did Tapu dream about sharing a bed with veer? I seem to have missed this!
What was she doing that nite in Veer's room(when she had a nightmare of being throwm out of Bhouse)...........................feeling the bed. plz don't tell me she is checking the quality of the mattress.

i think its normal for a wife to think for her husband like this... tappu z divorced but she still loves veer....   dont tell me icha never felt dat when vansh was rude to her....LOLLOLLOL

areyy priya hans hans ke im going to faint soonROFL Im imagining Tapu was remembering the times she spent in that room on that bed??? but noooo some people seem to think she was fantasising about sleeping with veerROFL areyy hello! if that were the case she would be looking at veer! but why am I saying anything I should just continue laughing!
And one particular day she did something to Veer on that bed...so she has lot of inputs to imagine stuffs....itni seedhi saadhi jo nahin thehri

tiny15LimitLessFan

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

haa sach me ab  jaao bhi... LOL
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
What was that???? flattery????????
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

Priya when did Tapu dream about sharing a bed with veer? I seem to have missed this!

What was she doingthatnite in Veer's room(when she had a nightmare of being throwm out of Bhouse)...........................feeling the bed. plz don't tell me she is checking the quality of the mattress.

i think its normal for a wife to think for her husband like this... tappu z divorced but she still loves veer.... dont tell me icha never felt dat when vansh was rude to her....LOLLOLLOL

areyy priya hans hans ke im going to faint soonROFL Im imagining Tapu was remembering the times she spent in that room on that bed??? but noooo some people seem to think she was fantasising about sleeping with veerROFL areyy hello! if that were the case she would be looking at veer! but why am I saying anything I should just continue laughing!

And one particular day she did something to Veer on that bed...so she has lot of inputs to imagine stuffs....itni seedhi saadhi jo nahin thehri

And dreaming to dance with him, it was also sweet memory. Wo kya hai, she hs so much sweet memory with Veer, ki khatam hi nahin ho raha hai. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12akruztiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

haa sach me ab  jaao bhi... LOL

tik hai , tu bhi chal , dono chalthe hai Wink

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

If people want to mind their own business they need to be on personal sites...this is a forum...here anyone can comment on anything...and for the first time i knew that people fall in love with the murderer in murder mysteries...that Info was shocking at the same time enlightening as to why few people r like this....Wink

Clap wait for cry babies reporting u Wink

every one knows who z cry baby here... i didnt knew d rule dat we can post d pics only on ut gallery and i opened d thread for nandmi's pic.... but some cry babies reported itShockedShocked... and it got closed.... but dat doesnt bother meLOL... i have posted pics on d right place....LOLLOL

because we respect the mods and their decisions...unlike SOME peopleEmbarrassed

Of course in respect to Mod u even MODIFY THE MOD WARNING OR REMOVE IT. LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top