Uttaran
Uttaran

LETS BOYCOTT THIS SHOW (Page 5)

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I join the boycott from today.

Hope the mass boycott on a Fri episode will help us see some  heads roll in the CV department. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
u poor poor peopleLOL To think that Nandmi is DICTATING terms here! Let me tell u something very clearly that I know this much...that Rashami is getting absolutely NOTHING as per her liking in this show! If Nandmi really had their way in this show believe me! They would NOT have married veer and ichha! I can tell u Rashami is not very happy with the current track! But in no way are they influencing it! However WE will certainly try! None of us watch weingu!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 03 March 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Add me too..jumping on this boycott bandwagon...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

ssh21 Newbie
ssh21
ssh21

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Yes, let's mass boycott ... Only then will the CVs realize that we mean business when we say we want things to change and the show to carry a more positive message and a sensible story that doesn't insult are intelligence and hurt are sensibilities at every crucial point. CVs please check these forums and realize that atleast 80% of your fanbase are Veecha fans, you need tocater to them and not give in to whims of your actors. Anyway, you had your chance, as far as I'm concerned I will not watch the show on TV or online!! Too little too late...

Edited by ssh21 - 03 March 2011 at 10:48pm
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
@Look who came  to sympathize with us , LOL thanks we dont need any clarification and that too coming from u , let us live in our world 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh21

Yes, let's mass boycott ... Only then will the CVs realize that we mean business when we say we want things to change and the show to carry a more positive message and a sensible story that doesn't insult are intelligence and hurt are sensibilities at every crucial point. CVs please check these forums and realize that atleast 80% of your fanbase are Veecha fans, you need tocater to them and not give in to whims of your actors. Anyway, you had your chance, as far as I'm concerned I will not watch the show on TV or online!! Too little too late...

ROFL D'oh judging only by the forums? dear me ji they dont even represent a small amount of the viewership! go and check the size of the FB clubs and compare them! THATS a wider representation of the general population! Also TRPs are an indicator!
D'oh

vivacious_priya

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ssh21

ROFL D'oh judging only by the forums? dear me ji they dont even represent a small amount of the viewership! go and check the size of the FB clubs and compare them! THATS a wider representation of the general population! Also TRPs are an indicator!
D'oh

If FB has more Veeya fans it means more people are cunning,selfish and dictating in this world

tiny15

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

The CVs are thinking that we are either uneducated or fools or idiots to watch this sicko nonsense. Lets together stand against this utter nonsense....Lets put some sense into these CVs. Lousy production, bunch of unprofessional actors, idiotic dialogue writers and costumes are like they are doing nautanki...Either show us something positive or sensible or else we are going to get this show to the bottom. We are the public audience...U cant fool us anymore.

ohh really?? unprofessional kyu??Big smile

Go to top