India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

LETS BOYCOTT THIS SHOW (Page 12)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
With all the rocking you guys are doing.............I get the feeling you are on the Titanic................and soon it is about to hit an icebergWinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12IisBlissfarah007ankit111intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

With all the rocking you guys are doing.............I get the feeling you are on the Titanic................and soon it is about to hit an icebergWinkLOL

Don't worry Aditi jii, we hv our own boats, let titanic sink LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiredofuttaranIisBlissgrouchotiny15LimitLessFan

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

good one Ankit ClapLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Ankit ......not for a minute did I think you would not come back with a smart answer.............that was ClapClap...........Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by ssh21

Yes, let's mass boycott ... Only then will the CVs realize that we mean business when we say we want things to change and the show to carry a more positive message and a sensible story that doesn't insult are intelligence and hurt are sensibilities at every crucial point. CVs please check these forums and realize that atleast 80% of your fanbase are Veecha fans, you need tocater to them and not give in to whims of your actors. Anyway, you had your chance, as far as I'm concerned I will not watch the show on TV or online!! Too little too late...

ROFL D'oh judging only by the forums? dear me ji they dont even represent a small amount of the viewership! go and check the size of the FB clubs and compare them! THATS a wider representation of the general population! Also TRPs are an indicator!
D'oh

If FB has more Veeya fans it means more people are cunning,selfish and dictating in this world

no jiSmile because serials are for entertainment we want the ENTERTAINMENT and we dont bring all these morals in the way if we can help it! We like veeya cos veeya gives us entertainment and veee richa does not!

Oye hoe SRK jiiiiii, whn u started taking Tapu as entertainment masala. Thn wht abt all tht MORALITY bhashan, The bunch of principles, all ur hard work to defend Tapu like ur OWN sister. Was it also for entertainment or another PALTI priniciple, Waise I like or signature, tht every body sd get another chance if he REALLY REPENT LOL LOL LOL .Do u mean repent like TAPU IS REPENTING Wink Wink Wink or u mean repent means entertain LOL I don't know abt Tapu but U SURELY ENTERTAIN US. LOL LOL LOL LAGE RAHO LOL LOL

well Ive changed my mindSmile I will now view the serial as entertainment and Tapu is not my sister nor my baby...shes just a television characterSmile No more talk of morals in this show because ive learnt that morals hold no place in Uttaran...neither does law! So no point wanting them.
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by ssh21

Yes, let's mass boycott ... Only then will the CVs realize that we mean business when we say we want things to change and the show to carry a more positive message and a sensible story that doesn't insult are intelligence and hurt are sensibilities at every crucial point. CVs please check these forums and realize that atleast 80% of your fanbase are Veecha fans, you need tocater to them and not give in to whims of your actors. Anyway, you had your chance, as far as I'm concerned I will not watch the show on TV or online!! Too little too late...

ROFL D'oh judging only by the forums? dear me ji they dont even represent a small amount of the viewership! go and check the size of the FB clubs and compare them! THATS a wider representation of the general population! Also TRPs are an indicator!
D'oh

If FB has more Veeya fans it means more people are cunning,selfish and dictating in this world

no jiSmile because serials are for entertainment we want the ENTERTAINMENT and we dont bring all these morals in the way if we can help it! We like veeya cos veeya gives us entertainment and veee richa does not!

Oye hoe SRK jiiiiii, whn u started taking Tapu as entertainment masala. Thn wht abt all tht MORALITY bhashan, The bunch of principles, all ur hard work to defend Tapu like ur OWN sister. Was it also for entertainment or another PALTI priniciple, Waise I like or signature, tht every body sd get another chance if he REALLY REPENT LOL LOL LOL .Do u mean repent like TAPU IS REPENTING Wink Wink Wink or u mean repent means entertain LOL I don't know abt Tapu but U SURELY ENTERTAIN US. LOL LOL LOL LAGE RAHO LOL LOL

well Ive changed my mindSmile I will now view the serial as entertainment and Tapu is not my sister nor my baby...shes just a television characterSmile No more talk of morals in this show because ive learnt that morals hold no place in Uttaran...neither does law! So no point wanting them.

Chaliye Der se hi sahi, samajh me to aya, ab fir se PALTI to nahin mariyega na jiii Wink

farah007tiny15LimitLessFan

111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
good for women  Clap dont be fan 2 stupid girls...icha tapu...1 is weak &brainless person &2nd is evil &cheater person...

tani_thkankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Ankit ......not for a minute did I think you would not come back with a smart answer.............that was ClapClap...........Wink

All r influence of company . Influenced by some people became shayar   Wink and influenced by some people like u start talking sensible (self praising) Wink

dreamz12grouchotiny15

Go to top