Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I join the boycott from today.

Hope the mass boycott on a Fri episode will help us see some  heads roll in the CV department. 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u poor poor peopleπŸ˜† To think that Nandmi is DICTATING terms here! Let me tell u something very clearly that I know this much...that Rashami is getting absolutely NOTHING as per her liking in this show! If Nandmi really had their way in this show believe me! They would NOT have married veer and ichha! I can tell u Rashami is not very happy with the current track! But in no way are they influencing it! However WE will certainly try! None of us watch weingu!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Add me too..jumping on this boycott bandwagon...😊
ssh21 thumbnail
Yes, let's mass boycott ... Only then will the CVs realize that we mean business when we say we want things to change and the show to carry a more positive message and a sensible story that doesn't insult are intelligence and hurt are sensibilities at every crucial point. CVs please check these forums and realize that atleast 80% of your fanbase are Veecha fans, you need tocater to them and not give in to whims of your actors. Anyway, you had your chance, as far as I'm concerned I will not watch the show on TV or online!! Too little too late...Edited by ssh21 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Look who came  to sympathize with us , πŸ˜† thanks we dont need any clarification and that too coming from u , let us live in our world 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssh21

Yes, let's mass boycott ... Only then will the CVs realize that we mean business when we say we want things to change and the show to carry a more positive message and a sensible story that doesn't insult are intelligence and hurt are sensibilities at every crucial point. CVs please check these forums and realize that atleast 80% of your fanbase are Veecha fans, you need tocater to them and not give in to whims of your actors. Anyway, you had your chance, as far as I'm concerned I will not watch the show on TV or online!! Too little too late...

🀣 judging only by the forums? dear me ji they dont even represent a small amount of the viewership! go and check the size of the FB clubs and compare them! THATS a wider representation of the general population! Also TRPs are an indicator!
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

🀣 judging only by the forums? dear me ji they dont even represent a small amount of the viewership! go and check the size of the FB clubs and compare them! THATS a wider representation of the general population! Also TRPs are an indicator!

If FB has more Veeya fans it means more people are cunning,selfish and dictating in this world
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

The CVs are thinking that we are either uneducated or fools or idiots to watch this sicko nonsense. Lets together stand against this utter nonsense....Lets put some sense into these CVs. Lousy production, bunch of unprofessional actors, idiotic dialogue writers and costumes are like they are doing nautanki...Either show us something positive or sensible or else we are going to get this show to the bottom. We are the public audience...U cant fool us anymore.

ohh really?? unprofessional kyu??πŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

ohh really?? unprofessional kyu??πŸ˜ƒ

priya yeh bechare log samajhte hai ki nandmi are dictating the storyline! kaise bataye ki nandmi far from dictating the storyline are actually as much frustrated with this show as we are!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

If FB has more Veeya fans it means more people are cunning,selfish and dictating in this world

no ji😊 because serials are for entertainment we want the ENTERTAINMENT and we dont bring all these morals in the way if we can help it! We like veeya cos veeya gives us entertainment and veee richa does not!