Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-
- So the sister becomes the catalyst for a war between two strong men that will consume them for a better part of their lives! Well I guess they felt the Indian audiences would like this twist the best...
- I missed yesterday's episode- but I did not like Mrinalini's character .....its difficult to believe that such a shallow, vain and self obsessed creature would come from the stock of MM, ARMM or badi ma!
- Even if accidentally she did push her husband to his death- on her honeymoon no less
- Hitting on a waiter on her honeymoon ( no matter how cute looking he is)
- The underlying class conflict was brought out quite well- Minni madam faced not one quetsion while all the servants and staff were interrogated to hell and back and ultimately as Kabir said -a poor waiter had to pay the price
- Now coming to the big altercation- it was very understated...and for me anti-climactic...also because I guess they did not meet as equals but as an employer and employee....So in the initial part of their conversation- Kabir was clearly at a disadvantage...the only time we got a sign of things to come was when he stands up for his honor...Poor thing got arrested!
- All in all an interesting episode today!
@bold agree to that sister too cute looking
amazingly and unbelievingly cute looking.
............................................................. now after i think about it poor Mini wasn't that wrong anyone could have fallen for Kabir no matter even if they were on honeymoon and heck even Lucky Lubna agreed to go out with him on first meeting