Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

That last scene saved the day..for me..!! (Page 2)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by rumi005

Same here. Love most of the characters but every time wait for AbhIya scene. They are the soul of PKYEK. BTW, if I am not wrong, then Chaand told Abhay to leave house. Why? He didn't met with Sid purposefully.Dead 

No dear ..he said who ever wants to sympathise with Sid can leave..thats all..!!

Haan he said that. But that indicates to Haseena and Abhay na?

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Last time i checked , the logo on the show had Abhay and Piya and the show was named 'Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani' their kahaani, right?and it was Dark lovestory, with supernatural elements...i dont understand these drags and uneeded fills normally totally unrelated to the atmosphere of the show, there is so much to tell on the AbhayPiya story, and their 'actuall' story havnt even started yet??.....what are the creatives trying to do?, yes, some sidetracks are fun to watch every once in a while, but not that they dominate the show....i mean if this is gonna be how they are planning to contuine, they can just change the logo and  make it official that AbhayPiya are sidelined from now on to 1-3 mins each day with only ne episode a week showing more of them......and make it easier for ppl including me to stop watch the show instead of bearing with uneeded drags...and just watch the few AP scenes and other important scenes wich helps the story to progress on weekends on YT instead, how abt that?.....if i at least could blame it on that the sidetracks progress the track or were needed for the main track i would bear with it, but when its all for 'filler' porpuses and drags than whats left to watch?

Today could just jump into the party scene, and progress the story. but as it seems it will be dragged till the weekend.

yes, the ArnabPiya scene was among the needed scenes, i liked it. so was the Raichands, a bit draged there also, but it was fine. the last scene was a treat to watch with the non-AP episode we had,

if this continues i suggest we make a group to constantly email the creatives. cause maybe they are under the misunderstanding that we like what they are doing to the show?

Edited by cooliecute - 03 March 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vivilaciouss_mechahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
ClapClap
Originally posted by cooliecute

Last time i checked , the logo on the show had Abhay and Piya and the show was named 'Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani' their kahaani, right?and it was Dark lovestory, with supernatural elements...i dont understand these drags and uneeded fills normally totally unlrelated to the atmpsphere of the show, there is so much to tell on the AbhayPiya story, and their 'actuall' story havnt even started yet??.....what are the creatives trying to do?, yes, some sidetracks are fun to watch every once in a while, but not that they dominate the show....i mean if this is gonna be how they are planning to contuine, they can just change the logo and  make it official that AbhayPiya are sidelined from now on to 1-3 mins each day with only i eposidoe a week showing more of them......and make it easier for ppl including me to stop watch the show instead of bearing with uneeded drags...and just watch the few AP scenes and other important scenes wich helps the story to progress on weekends on YT instead, how abt that?.....if i at least could blame it on that the sidetracks progress the track or were needed for the main track i would bear with it, but when its all for 'filler' porpuses and drags than whats left to watch?

Today could just jump into the party scene, and progress the story. but as it seems it will be dragged till the weekend.

yes, the ArnabPiya scene was among the needed scenes, i liked it. so was the Raichands, a bit draged there also, but it was fine. the last scene was a treat to watch with the non-AP episode we had,

if this continues i suggest we make a group to constantly email the creatives. cause maybe they are under the misunderstanding that we like what they are doing to the show?

Extremely well written dear..ClapClapClap  You have written what I said in a very different perspective..!! 
Vivilaciouss_me Senior Member
Vivilaciouss_me
Vivilaciouss_me

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I wholeheartdly agree! I missd abhiya too! If da last scene wudnt hv bn shown..dn i wud hv sd dat 2dy's epi ws total bakwas! Bt da last scene ws realy swit! Oh god! Abhay cares fr piya so much! It fels so eternal!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrevian

I wholeheartdly agree! I missd abhiya too! If da last scene wudnt hv bn shown..dn i wud hv sd dat 2dy's epi ws total bakwas! Bt da last scene ws realy swit! Oh god! Abhay cares fr piya so much! It fels so eternal!

oh yes that eternal word fits so well....!!Day Dreaming
Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yaa after todays epi i was in tears n so frustrated cox less abhiya scene Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hey today i remembered u while watching the post i know u wud come up with this post .for me the episode  was entertaining becoz i dont like overdose of anything ,,infact in show there is so much to show like yesterday abhiya,shaurya shankar misha ,today ruhi ,t ,angad,sid,panchi,infact a cute abhiya scene too.everything was so light nothing strained my brain .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICnyctophiliaAkankshaa.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

hey today i remembered u while watching the post i know u wud come up with this post .for me the episode  was entertaining becoz i dont like overdose of anything ,,infact in show there is so much to show like yesterday abhiya,shaurya shankar misha ,today ruhi ,t ,angad,sid,panchi,infact a cute abhiya scene too.everything was so light nothing strained my brain .

agreed one way to look at it..& yeah nothing to strain..!!LOL..adn aww you remembered me..that' s so cute..Big smile

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 03 March 2011 at 12:38pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index