Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - March 3rd , 2011 - Written Update (Page 4)

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
way to go Anandi - but beware - this will lead to further differences with Jagya

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@ Divya: Thanxx for the heads-up. Oh, so much easier to type this name than divmath *hehehe*

I have seen your posts in the past and I do know your stance on Jagat's web of lies. This is why I used the word "admire" in regards to your views about him and Gauri. You are able to separate the worst from the bad actually Embarrassed. The possibility of Gauri turning negative (the whole theory about her being the 2nd wife of Jagat anyways) is highly plausable. However, like "groucho" mentioned above, the premise of the show is shifting from the detrimental effects of child marriage towards the whole cheating, deception, affairs, in-short, saas-bahu saga again. Like you, I am anxiously waiting to see what unfolds next but for me, the most watchable track would be to see how Jagat's character is salvaged in the midst of this, if that's the intent eventually.

@ groucho: I don't know if I would be classified as a "loyal viewer" or not but I have been following the show since its inception. However, I've just been a silent lurker around. Never had a chance to interact much here or read previous posts until recently. But something just couldn't stop me from posting my thoughts once I see the monster of a character Jagat has been transforming into.. Thanks for liking the views though Embarrassed

You are right on the money there about Jagat being a pathological liar and the show drifting away from its premise. For me, cheating and deception can happen in any relationship. Some relationships may be more prone to it than others and hence, this is being tied into the whole child-marriage concept but then again, it is a personal conviction into one's cultural, ethical and moral values that distinguishes a Lal Singh from a Jagat/Jagya.

Indeed, perception is what it boils down to and this is why we are all here to discuss our different perspectives, ain't we now? Wink

Great discussion y'all.. Nite from my side Smile ~

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathgroucho

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for lovely Updates Piyo...Liked Aanandi's attitude toward Jagya..But Jagya is totaly gone case to feel regret  or reform...Poor Girl.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_K

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I just cannot believe that Jagya loves Gauri I hate the storyline is their going to be a 3 year leap? I heard that is what is going to happen I want Anandi and Jagya not Jagya GauriCry

Go to top