Phulwa

WU: 3rd March 2011 - Cycle Mania continues ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

The Thakurs are mad with rage at Lakhiya losing the race to Babu. They bring him to their akhara and insult him badly. They make him wear a gold necklace and bangles and tell him that he's not fit to be a man. The Sr. Thakur threatens Lakhiya that if he loses the main race and if Mangroo's land escapes their clutches once again, then he would ensure that even Lakhiya's own Mother and wife would fail to recognize him. They then push Lakhiya out of the haveli. Lakhiya feels badly humiliated.

In Mangroo's house, Imarti is serving food to Phulwa and Babu, while praising her son for winning the firsts round. Mangroo is busy hanging the lantern in the room. He listens to their discussion but remains unresponsive. He goes near the eating place and picks up the mat, while Phulwa and Babu thinks that he is going to hit them. Once Mangroo leaves the room, Phulwa and Babu wonders how they would be able to win over their Father. Phulwa decides to go to the neem tree searching for the answer. The two kids run out to the neem tree.

Champa is lying on a cot in the terrace at night, looking at the sky and crying silently. Her m-i-l comes and asks her why she has not eaten. Champa tries to search for a reason when her m-i-l tells that people stay hungry either when they are sad or when they remember their parents. She senses that Champa's missing her parents and tells her to call them through her mobile and speak to them. Champa tells her that there is a shop nearby where she could call, but that she doesn't remember the number and that it is written on a chit of paper in her room. RC's Mother asks her to get the number. Champa looks at her with gratitude when her m-i-l comments that though she looks like that, yet she possesses some amount of intelligence. Champa goes downstairs to get the number.

It is night time. Lakhiya is sitting on the trunk of a tree, his cycle perched in front of him, him still wearing the bangles and the necklace. He remembers all the happenings and is angry and hurt. He takes off the necklace and bangles and throws them on the ground when he hears Phulwa's voice coming from the field. He becomes cautious; picking up his cycle he hides behind a tree. He sees Phulwa and Babu walking towards the neem tree. He picks up a stick from the ground when he hears Phulwa requesting the neem tree to show them a way to win the race as well as their Father. Lakhiya thinks of a plan to end the trouble forever so that there are no obstacles in his path. He leaves his hiding place and starts walking towards the kids slowly, when he suddenly hears Imarti's voice, calling out for the children. Lakhiya hides behind the tree once again. Imarti tells Phulwa and Babu that Champa has called at the shop and wanted to speak to her family. They all make way for the shop. Lakhiya is angry and throws the stick back on the ground.

They reach the shop to see Mangroo speaking to Champa lovingly and enquiring about her and her in-laws. Champa tells them that she is very happy and that everyone is very good. She next speaks to Imarti who asks her daughter about her welfare to which Champa tells her that her in-law is much better than what they could even think of. RC's Mother goes away from the terrace leaving the girl alone to speak to her family. Champa then speaks to Phulwa and Babu when Phulwa asks about RC. Champa saddens a bit and tells her that he is away at present. Champa instructs Babu to study properly and work hard; Babu tells her that they are all working hard, helping their Father with the land, and as well as practicing hard to win the cycle race and thus help Mangroo retain his land. Champa is wary immediately while Phulwa takes away the receiver from Babu's hand and tries to cover up for the mistake made by Babu.

At home, Phulwa gives Babu a glass of milk to drink saying that he needs all his strength to win the race. Once Babu is finished drinking milk, Imarti and Phulwa make Babu lie down on the cot while they massage his legs with oil. Imarti tells Babu that oil massage will strengthen the muscles; Babu tells them that his only aim is to win the race and get the money. Chunni comes in on her Father's cycle. She is unable to manage and falls down on the ground. Phulwa and Babu laugh at her while Imarti asks Phulwa to help Chunni. Chunni tells Phulwa that she knew that she can't ride the cycle but she had to come quickly and hence used it. She handed out a few almonds which she had got as prasad in the temple; she tells Phulwa to give them to Babu so that he would get the strength to do well in the race. Imarti is touched with the girl's gesture. Babu tells them that with so many well-wishers there is no way that he would lose.

At that moment, Mangroo comes and tells Imarti to give him the papers of the land from the almirah; he tells them that he would hand over the papers to the Thakur the next day. Everybody is shocked and Phulwa looks hurt.

Precap : Babu is riding his cycle; Lakhiya comes from behind in his bike, his cycle tied at the front. He intentionally hurts Babu who falls down from his cycle and cuts his leg.

Observation : This cycle thingy is going on for too long and has slowed down the story.

Though Jannat is doing very well, yet her innocence seems to be waning I just feel personally. The other kids are also very pleasant to watch.

Please rate the serial as per the Chaska Meter.

And please click the LIKE button in case the update helps.

Thanks

Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

123goahcirmomsx3sc19shiny3mahmansmajoyoMockingjay1sudssprnczsmartc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU: 3rd March 2011 - Cycle Mania continues ..." in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

joyo

joyo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thanks for update,yesterday there is no SGP episode.but today there was a nice part.i liked that saas not like ekkta kapoorwala.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yes Joyo, so true. That's why I hope that Champa's m-i-l stays that way only.

They need to spice u the Show a bit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyosudss

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Loved the update @ poetic. Thanks so much. Thumbs Up

I am going to make a fanpage for this show. I have taken such a strong liking to it in few episodes as I started watching it just recently. U won't believe that my sister who bearly watches indian shows love the chemistry of the kids and catches the show every night. So that says a lot because its not like any saas-bahu saga at present. But then again, all shows start like so and then turn into saas-bahu show eventually. Just hope that Phulwa sticks to its premise and concept throughout Tongue

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspoetic

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
thanks for the update poetic..  luv ur descriptive style a lot.. in fact i had been missing parts of the show as the world cup fevr is on...  so ur updates helps me catch up Smile

about the episode - sad  to see the show just dragging... now its all about glorifying phulwa while all others are dumb-heads!  champa's MIL is a whiff of fresh air in the show... thts the only change i see these days...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.