Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC,i watch for him,he is outstanding:Mod's note PG12 (Page 13)

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Jyoti instead of closing this topic i suggest you close the whole Geet forum so it teaches everyone a lesson. So many wonderful posts regarding negativity and this favortism has been posted but ppl dont and never will learn in this forum. So, Closing the forum is the best option acc to me

"Latoon ke bhoot batoon se nahi mante " and "seedhi ungliyyoon se ghee nahi nikale ga ab ungliyaan terte he karni partheein ge"AngryCensoredLOL

Latton ke bhoot kaun hai bhai. Be specific.

LOOL yaar im referring to the members who are spreading negativity in the forum. If your slever i think you can figure it out yourselfWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..SilentsoulBatameezDil

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Jyoti instead of closing this topic i suggest you close the whole Geet forum so it teaches everyone a lesson. So many wonderful posts regarding negativity and this favortism has been posted but ppl dont and never will learn in this forum. So, Closing the forum is the best option acc to me

"Latoon ke bhoot batoon se nahi mante " and "seedhi ungliyyoon se ghee nahi nikale ga ab ungliyaan terte he karni partheein ge"AngryCensoredLOL

LOOL yaar im referring to the members who are spreading negativity in the forum. If your slever i think you can figure it out yourselfWink

I felt your muhavara bit abusive. I hope u r not referring to my buddies. It will be offence then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrat

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

**Mod's note**

Can someone tell me whats wrong if a fan opens a post appreciating his or her favourite actor in the forum for a particular episode ??Confused

Today a post on GC is made which has turned into a fight zone between GC and DD fans...Tomorrow a post on DD will also b made and same will happen even there because both fan grps will get some sort of sadistic pleasure to go and hv their usual fights and make sure in the end the topic gets closed ...right ??

Friends this is a open forum and every fan of any actor has full write to open a post praising the actor whether its GC or DD or GC-DD together because both r part of this show...so I don't understand under what basis the topic got reported and why people r fighting here ??Confused

Is GC or DD's personal life getting discussed anywhere ??I guess noErmm...Is any actor getting bashed here ??..I guess noErmm...So then whats the issue of the fight here ?Confused

I really hope that the fight stops here and we all start behaving like matured individuals ...when we r getting good episodes..is there really any need to bring the old GC vs DD fights again ??

Today If I close this topic..then this trend of GC vs DD fights among fans will never end...tomorrow a DD post will b opened and same issue will happen there as well and then GC fans will demand to close that topic because this topic of theirs was closed by me...correct me if I m wrong ??Smile...

So somewhere this fight needs to end and just closing topics is not the solution...try to respect one's POV  and whether u r a GC or DD or GurTi fan,its an individual choice which one cannot force the other to change it...all fans should get equal respect as long as they r sticking to only show discussion and not going into an actor's personal life discussion in the forumSmile

Geet DT

Isn't sarcasm against IF COC rules? Why can't you put your point across without being sarcastic and borderline rude? For me, without a shadow of a doubt DD is a way better actress, others will disagree. I don't see why we have to consider both as equal, I sure don't and i'm not embarrassed to express my opinion because I don't bash anyone in the process. 

I get where you're coming from but I just wish that like other mods you would close a topic properly by stating the rules, and not giving a whole page worth of personal opinion because it makes you seem biased.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--TheBratPreethi-Premi-Sangs-utopia88

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Agree 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

I felt your muhavara bit abusive. I hope u r not referring to my buddies. It will be offence then.

No no not your buddies dear. I guess you r right it can be abit offensive to some ppl. I was so pissed off at tht time. I will edit it hunSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..Silentsoul

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@Hindu4lyf:I hope u know the meaning of sarcasm ..because there is no sarcasm involved in my note...I m only stating facts which comes under IF's COC and which says one need to respect another person's POV and state their own without sounding rude to the other person...so from which angle was it sarcastic ..can u explain to me plss...And no rule says sarcasm is not allowed...its very much allowed as long as the sarcasm is not offending another member in any way in terms of abusive language...so plss get your facts right about IF's COCSmile...asfar as liking is concerned...u prefer DD...the topic maker prefers GC,...thats individual opinion and both r respected....there is nothing to fight or argue about it ..right ?..thats the point I made in my post that some find GC better and some find DD better and some find both GC-DD better..both hv their valid points for it....so whats the argument and fight for ?..simple...Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 03 March 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesputhsanu3108DMKJ_VBiMadzmaansa..VeenaGcian..aanyakunatArwen.SilentsoulBatameezDil

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Nope jyoti dont close this post............VEena didnt do anything wrong............some are doing this deliberately to get this post closed...........

I agree with you kuls. Veena made am innocent appreciative post and it was butchered unnecessarily . She was forced to defend herself for no reason.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv-u-gurtiDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..SilentsoulBatameezDil

Go to top