Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC,i watch for him,he is outstanding:Mod's note PG12 (Page 10)

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by maanmeet1

Originally posted by sangi1588

Verode, dnt you get tired of telling how much you love him and drool over him... At least by now each and every member must have know this fact..One word for you grow up..

y she should get tired n y u r bothered if she is tired or not???????? let people know how much v like him......whts ur problem??????? i think u need to grow up...........

Hi roopa,

These peole seriously need to grow up. They come here bashing veena for no reason and now are crying wolf that they are being bashed.

if they wanna know who started bashing n fights den they can very well check d 1st page and other pages.........sawal jis zaban mein karenge jawab bhi usi zaban mein milega.........

b polite n share ur views no one is going to say anything bt if u come vd an intention to bash people, or make fun of fellow members, fight vd dem den sry u will get an answer.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by verode

@roops, kay thank u very much guys for ur support. Guys i dont care for all these things. One thing i am sick of fighting with these girls

veena don't worry yaar. just ignore them and do whatever u r doing. u know we can't make every one happy so leave them unhappyLOLLOL  AND keep the good work. we like u.ClapClap

Oh dear i know u all like me very much and i too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBjasraj123

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
gurmeet rock this show  he is very hard working....he is the jaan of the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv-u-gurtiDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
please stop quoting me...it will be useless to quote me..you wont get any replies from my behalf...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrat

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kesha2412

Originally posted by Rolzz

Whoaa.... looks like my buddies, whoever is left here, still have fun Big smile

Miss the old time..... Jake, Krish, Simzz, Deej, Nav, kia.... GF was fun Approve

I am angry.... you forgot to mention me.... Angry

u consider dis as fun???? u hurting other people n initiating fights n all dis is fun for u????????? how can i forget........some of u did not leave god for making fun.......who r v den.........its really sad........GF was fun n is fun for people who do not create any problems...........pls at least try to make mod's job easy..........

Edited by maanmeet1 - 03 March 2011 at 11:43am

..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Miss the old time..... Jake, Krish, Simzz, Deej, Nav, kia.... GF was fun Approve

u consider dis as fun???? u hurting other people n initiating fights n all is fun for u????????? how can i forget........some of u did not leave god for making fun.......who r v den.........its really sad........GF was fun n is fun for people who do not create any problems...........pls at least try to make mod's job easy..........

have you ever seen us before...and what god are talking about...oh yeah i forgot , you people always think it is us who do wrong..there are others too who might have posted something..and blame us..thats easy right...And please mind you language..it you who is instigating the fight...

Edited by sangi1588 - 03 March 2011 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--TheBrathappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

u consider dis as fun???? u hurting other people n initiating fights n all dis is fun for u????????? how can i forget........some of u did not leave god for making fun.......who r v den.........its really sad........GF was fun n is fun for people who do not create any problems...........pls at least try to make mod's job easy..........

Don't bring old things back seriously. Purpose was not to make fun of God. My friends belong to that religion. No lecture to them. 

--Kesh--TheBrat

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangi1588

u consider dis as fun???? u hurting other people n initiating fights n all is fun for u????????? how can i forget........some of u did not leave god for making fun.......who r v den.........its really sad........GF was fun n is fun for people who do not create any problems...........pls at least try to make mod's job easy..........

have you ever seen us before...and what god are talking about...oh yeah i forgot , you people always think it is us who do wrong..there are others too who might have posted something..and blame us..thats easy right...And please mind you language..it you who is instigating the fight...

We are still looking for the one who came to our CC and cut pasted that thing and posted on FB to create  tension between the people of different  religions.

Edited by happygolucky - 03 March 2011 at 11:49am

--Kesh--TheBrat

Go to top