Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Beauty lies in Simplicity

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hiiii guyssHug

what an epi we got 2day!! i think what we saw was the most realistic confession n marriage ever shown on indian tv.....their beauty lay in the simplicity......i sooo loved both the scenes n they lukd soo 'straight from the heart'. the story has taken a leap 2day with both the couples taking a step forward.....n 2day the highlight for me was Alka when she was talkin to the man selling golas.....the authority n confidence with which she spoke, she demanded that respect that politicians should.....Sara is natural especially when it comes to portraying the politician in Alka....i'm lukn forward to the start of her journey as a politician officially as well.....as for Abhishek he has proved himself 2day as Nandini's life partner......though he always gave her love but today he has given her the security that she fully deserved as their's is not an easy relationship N this is only the beginning of their troubles......forget the world i don't even know how much NNT really accepts Nandini. All n all i think was a well-made epi! lukn forward to many more ov them....

PS- after i'm done with my exams i want to make a vm with both the couples of the show so plzz gimme song suggestions n ideas

CheersSmile,
Shilpa 

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 03 March 2011 at 10:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70aish77malwica2Ankita.KashyapPrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77malwica2Shilpa.Agarwal

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with you..the epi was beautiful and simple and awesome!.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvarti

i dont know why ......but i didnt like either the confession or the marriage as it seemed very much rushed to me

the insecurity of nandini all of a sudden wasnt justified 

as the prob between NNT and abhishek is regarding abhisheks career....not his personal life

and i sooo wanted a much heated and more romantic confession between chalka

though i agree with the title of ur post

but this time i m just not happy

things were happening out of nowhere today

all this cud hv been shown a month after when alka wud hv been head over heels for chander and when they really showed some circumstances supporting nandinis insecurity

but neither the confession nor the marriage ws needed so early in both the couples

initially for a second even i thought iw was rushed but then i think we have become accustomed to chewing gumsWink! the confession i think was due for a long time......after Ralph left there have been soo many instances that have shown Alka's love for Chander.......the love as Chander said in the confession was there for a looong time subconsciously , but Alka kept naming it as friendship as she was committed to Ralph and Alka as we know her wont do anything against morales.......however after chander's accident  she has chosen Chander as her man.....the thing is that Alka is not the kinda girl for whom love is the "manzil".....finding her dream man is not her aim.......her man neither has to be the chocolate boy playing mandolin nor does he have to be her knight in shining armor, Chander has to be his "saarthi"(chariot-driver) i won't say like Krishna as that is not the most apt analogy, but yess he has to be his companion, a friend a guide. Considering all this i dun think i would like to see cheesy romance for ChAlka, uss ke liye AbhIni hain na!Embarrassed also from Alka you cannot expect showing nakhre and taking so long to say those 3 words that the charm is lost by the time it is happening in reality(after having a century of dream sequences of the scene).......she is a straightforward girl and once she was sure herself, she made the excuse of goin for an outing so that they could be alone and jus said it in simple words, yet it was so impact-full.....the fact that it was unexpected makes it beautiful!

Cheers!
Shilpa

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 03 March 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Prinsesse.SuviLennie

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa...
Completely agree!!! That's what I was going to say..she's straightforward..no fuss..no drama..just matter-of-fact..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal-Swetha-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shilpa.AgarwalPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
the impact will be given later..I dont think it was meant to be impactful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

@Shilpa... awesome analysis dear..... i agree with the title of ur postEmbarrassed.....both the confession n marriage was sweet n very much simpleSmile......  n ya i agree with u dat both the couples hav taken a step forward in their relationship..........Embarrassed

my song suggestions for ur VMs....Wink
i'm in love song from once upon a time in mumbai..... for chalka
peeloon song...... for abhini
darling song from 7 khoon maaf for both the couples.....

Shilpa.AgarwalPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index