India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/3 - Epi 92] (Page 8)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Also i love that Arjun-Arohi dun have to tell each other how they feel...yeah because they havent realized may be or need a confirmation but are still comfortable together like buddies(or more like the real life hubby-wify?Wink), very sweet aspect of them to stay connectedHeart on this note felt like posting this pic here..

Strings of love binds us together..
Still image of Arjun and Arohi

Edited by shibz - 03 March 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4ever-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starPraniiglitter567kavyasamzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxwida

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
heyy guys updated on page 3.....wrote a full take after sooo long, hope i made sense Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starkavyasamaksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
hey all  . read from page 5 will go back to pg 1 after a while.

@pranii -  thx,  I used to write while watching epi and it would get soooo   long, now a days  writing after watching so bahut se details m not able to cover ROFL.   btw that siggie was posted today I thnk in gallery.  I take all siggies from there only Embarrassed.

@anjali - lovely take,  I know jiggy piggy ko bhaga diya jaldi, but we are told he will come back again.

@shibz -  hi fi we both wanted arjun to throw the cake at dhondz face ROFL and yeh kya u r hitting sixer pe sixer with ur points ROFLThumbs Up,   woh bozz secretary ek din ka avtar tha to kill some time ROFL ,   jiggy ka expression mujhe bhi kal samajh nahi aaya,  raj ya raashi ka dilemma mein tha shayad ROFL.    arjun remembers only arohi coming near him na baaki sab humare liye censored hai hey all ROFL .   Loved ur take all awesome points. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

oh!! btw.."tere ishq ne mohe rang dala" song..i was soo happy wen it startedHeart but even here just the tune?Broken Heart hope to hear that later but when?!! what about the title track?!!ROFL i guess they are preserving it for next seasonROFL

ROFL  ROFL  next season ke liye they will use s1 title track by then it will again be fresh na,  bas humare liye  flute ka tune dete hai  ,by the time I think they will start tere sason ki   it changes to either comedy tune ROFL or  sad tune ROFL.    donno what I am writing ROFL.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Heey Guuys Edited My Take Page 7 Buut Posting It Here TooEmbarrassed

Editeed ****

Todaay's Epi Waas Damn Funny And Cuute 
Arjun & The Caake FightLOL Buut The Most Greatest Thing Was That Aro Dream About Arjun With Her & The Confession SceneDay Dreaming Finally Arohi Is Starting To Expose Her Feelings For ArjunLOL

BREAKING NEWS :Wink

Jaay And Dhondu's Girl Name Is ............Archana Big smile
Kuuch To Pata Chala Atleast LOL Kya Haai Ke Jabse Dhondu Aaya Haai Woh To A.R Ke To Aage Nahi Jaa Pa Raha ThaROFL
Jaay's Moti Girl Waas Hilarious LOLArjun's Haand On Arohi's Shoulder Day DreamingFAINTS**
Karan Is Very Smart Apni Property Paar Hak Jamana Aata Haai UsseLOLLove The Waay Is Alwaays Keeping Here Around Hiim .....Heart
Poor Romit & Sanchit Faltu Iss Dostana Traack Me Phaas GayeLOL Both Had Great Expressions Todaay When Theye Come To Know They Were Each Other's DatesROFL
Buut Finally Yeh Traack Bhi Khatam Hua ......D'oh

Haaye Haaye Mirchi Uff Uff Mirchi ArjunLOL
Dhondu Is Soo Confusing Naah ? Arjun Is Too Confused About Their RelationConfused
Kyya Yaar .....he Always Behave Like His Dream Girl Is Arohi .......Bina Baat Ke Suhaag Raat Mana Leta Haai  Yeh To ROFL
Kya Pyaar In Dono Meein .......Itni Jealousy Day Dreaming Heein Naah Wifeey Tongue
Have To Saay " Arohi Is Arjun's Property "Big smile Finally Kissi Ne Arohi Ko Realise Kara Diya That Arjun Loves Her Very Muuch Embarrassed 

Wooh Dream Sequence Awesome Thii , Amazing Background & Act Clap
Buut Yet Its A Dreeeam Ouch Kooi Baat Nahi Todha Aur IntezaarWink

RPS Ko Koi Aur Kaam Nahi Mila To Ab Arjun Ke Liye Ladki Dhoond Aaya 
Kamal Ka Baap Haai Yeeh LOL Aur Uppar Se Masska Laga Raha Haai 
" Ladki London Se Haai "So Whaat ?Sleepy

Buuut Noow I'm Pretty Sure That The Intense Moments Between Arjuhi Are Not Far Awaay But Very Close To UsEmbarrassed Arohi Ko Jealous Hona Haai Ab 
Bahot Maza Aayega Aab HeartW
Waiting For Tommorow's Epi Noow Day Dreaming

MariaHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDglitter567zooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
okay guys wrote half of my take still not done with the cvs will be back tomorow to edit it....need to sleep now...take care and happy spammin

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Byye ArifaWink But I Don't Think That Someone Is Ready To Spam Todaay LOLDidn't Yoou See Its Calm & Peace Here Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
dont woi maria they'll be back in form in no time...

Go to top