Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/3 - Epi 92] (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks, Anjali! Hug 
I'll be regular after the 22nd. That's when my exams get over Embarrassed
IKR??! One moment I was jaws dropped and the next it was Arohi snapped out! Shocked
I don't know, I don't feel it's too soon but ya, we can wait a bit LOL
But at least to herself, Arohi has kind of confessed that she loves Arjun and wishes that he loves her back! Big smile

Gauri? Lol! Last time I checked, she had fever because Rashi was back Stern Smile I don't really care too much about her. Though, I don want her to turn positive and develop a liking for RV =)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everArjuhiLuvakavyasamzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
res...
might edit..might not..lets see Ermm

EDIT:

Well today's episode was good  i guess, the dream sequense was definitely the highlight for me Day Dreaming...finally one from arohi's side Thumbs Up...arjun's had his turn of sharing his dreams and now arohi pleasantly surprised us with hers Thumbs Up...toh finally yeh bewaqoof ladhi todha realise kiya that there are still feeling for arjun that are lingering in her heart. Arohi darling we know you won't be able to surpress those feeling for long..so we are waiting for those feelings to surface...three months hai tumhare paasLOL..now jaldi get to work and let us witness the pouring pyar aur emotions ki baarish EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

I want to use this quote for Arjun today>>Love makes you do crazy things, insane things. Things in a million years you'd never see yourself do. But there you are doing them... can't help it. ~wicker park~
with this quote justifies his 'not so smart and don like' behaviours Big smile...
oh god! the way he butchered that cake LOL
so possessive he is..marking his own territory in front of everyone Embarrassed...chalo at least tumhe koi samajh payi...when that aunty told arohi it was an act of love Thumbs Up...this definitely acted as a food for thought for arohi...well done aunty Clap..well everyone can see their love apart from the two love birds themselves Sleepy...but at least the story is moving forward...with arohi taking baby steps towards realsation Thumbs Up totally loved the way she sat down and lost herself in her thoughts, arohi you're practicing for the real confession na?EmbarrassedLOL well i take this as a prelude to what will hopefully be a passionate confession BlushingDay Dreaming
wanted to thank arohi for for that dream seq because we got see arjun working out...uff he looked so hot BlushingDay Dreaming...aur kya dialogue diya 'i hate you arjun because i love you' Embarrassed.
Yeh dhondu bhi na, why did he snap her out of it so quickly? should have let her dream for a bit longer man!!LOL so arohi sees a bit of sense form aunty's words and instead of plotting against him and trying to take advantage of his jealousy, she decides that she will go and tell him that she has no feeling for dhonds..aww arohi i'm really impressed with you todayStarClap
totally loved the slip up by her..'i will tell him i love you...i mean i don't like dhondu' Embarrassed
lage raho arohi with these slip ups Thumbs UpStar

dostana track: it has finally come to an end Dancing..i like the way this scene was executed, for the first time i actually didn't mind watching it!!

RPS and micky scene:...looks like he is missing his jeevan saathiDead guys get ready for the re-entry of pignesh and the the duo planning and plotting against arjuhiDead...but yeh kya RPS? a rishta for arjun from london? why arjun? why not mikael? oh! thats right arjun is just your business puppet aur hamesha ki tarah you will use him *sighs*.
When RPS broke the news to Arjun OuchOuch sent arjun right in to a conflicting state of mind and heart....just loved his attempt at trying to convert present to past...and thinking if he will be able to love another girl...of course you won't buddhu, arohi has sealed her place in your heart ...but we will wait for you to figure this one out for yourselfEmbarrassed Wink ....or rather we have to waitLOL .
but for the time being ...for the mahaan male version of mother theresa that he is, he will obviously be willing to sacrife all for his so called 'dad' Ouch

i'm not as upset with this scene as i seem LOL infact there can be a few postive things that could be extracted from it...well for starters the london alliance will send arjun to question himself about his feelings for arohi, and we all know how that will conclude Embarrassed...second RPS might be sly and cunning but at the same time he is stupid aswell! why? because he is giving out major hints towards his true intentions and how he really feels about arjun, and where arjun exactly stands in his life...so it won't be long until arjun puts two and two together and comes face to face with reality!!! Big smile

waiting to see how arjun will inform arohi about the london alliance and how arohi will react!!!
after watching today's epi my hopes are up because the story is definitely heading towards the right direction Thumbs Up...it's just a matter of CVs executing it well.

superb performance by all ClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

Edited by glitter567 - 03 March 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dunya-ki-zindgixxSassyxxArjuhiLuvame_4everchanni_starkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanks Anjali... for opening........ 

so guys how are you doing?????? Are there any takes up yet?? will go check..Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiLuvakavyasamzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
so frnds,,,How r u????SmileSmileSmile

Hamare arjuhi ki shaadi khatre main hai,,,CryCryCry
Oh god,,ek twist khatm nahin hota doosra tapak padta hai,,,Disapprove
Waise dekha jaye to yeh twist arjuhi ko aur kareeb laasakta hai,,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now coming back to 2days episode,,,,I felt it was a mixed episode ,,more of shocksShockedShockedShocked than surprises,,,ShockedShockedShocked

Its clear that  Dhondu and jay are mad about the same GIRL "archana",,,
as already said I like jay more than kabootar 2,,,TongueTongueTongue"apt name given to him by arjun"....

oh the cake ,,,Itni jealosy,,kaash sabko aisa pati mile,,,,

Well its great that finally sanchit and romit got to know about their family's thought,,Oh they bought the comic factor,,,

Now the most upsettingCryCryCry part,,,Enough of dreamsAngryAngryAngry,,plzzzzz,,cant bear it,,,
it was kind of weird that arjuhi proposedWinkWink each other so casually but it was the highlight,,,
and it was perfect ClapClapClap,,jo dil main woh jabaan par,,No ambience was reqd,,Love finds its own ambienceWinkWinkWink,,,

The Important thing is Its time for arjun to realise that his so called family not at all cares about himShockedShockedShocked ,,but also the family doesnot care about poor rashiShockedShockedShocked,,,

StarStarStarraj raj rajStarStarStar,,,his acting is as cute as him,,and his chemistry with arjun and arohi both is mindblowing,,,ClapClapClap

so now arjun is going to be hallaal in the hands of a london girLOLLOLLOLl,,,go arohi save him,,and ur love too,,,,SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Dunya-ki-zindgime_4everArjuhiLuvachanni_starroshaniDzooni.blueglitter567kavyasamlonelyshadowAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Does anyone know what happens before Jay arrives there is a pile of clothing on the floor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiLuvakavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

Does anyone know what happens before Jay arrives there is a pile of clothing on the floor.

mina cvs are playing a fill in the blanks with us...i have finally come to conclusion that arohi in sofites gham cut all his clothes with a knife including the tattered jacket that he was wearing and threw it in the living room and then somehow they got talking about divorce and became friendly and thats when jai enters....m not liking this fill in the blanks...we should do one re-write for this this scene deserves justiceLOL....do u wanna do it or shall i??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiLuvachanni_starshinyclassickavyasamzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
updated my post on page 2.

@zooni.blue - loved ur take,   even I felt no continuity,  but I guess some part was missing. 

@neeeeethi -  loved it,   ur take can never bhi kachra,  infact it makes me change my opinion abt any sceneI din like.

@anjali -  ur comments are always sweet.

@shinyclassic -  'love finds its own ambience '  - that was a classic line. 

@ari - thx for filling up the blanks for us, now even if I dont see that scene I will stick with ur explanation of arohi cutting his clothes,  makes complete sense to me.

okay bye everyone,  will come back later to read all the reserved takes. see ya. :)

Edited by kavyasam - 03 March 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dunya-ki-zindgiArjuhiLuvashinyclassiczooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-.Jane..

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
kavya yeh balnks rosh ne bhi fill kiye??i thot i did that Confuseddid u confuse me with rosh ya phir m i confusedShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiLuvaroshaniDzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

Go to top