Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/3 - Epi 92] (Page 24)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

@kuki no joote chappal..u will get a big teddy bear hug for ur post!! loved it!Hug

aww... Thanks Olly!! I need a Softy Patel too!! LOL I already have 4 with me.. one is Sammy, other is Pinki, 3rd is Champ and 4th is Glitter!! now.. I need 5th one.. Softy!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by love_kuki

@olly - nai I wasnt expecting   reunion today only,  promo se shaq hua tha ki   kuch gadbad hoga LOL  but arjun deserves a bigger MU than dhondz Dead  aro ke liye LKL aur arjun ke liye kabootar 2 Evil Smile

aabe Kavya, itne bade bade sapne mat dekha kar!! I can't believe u thought today was the day!! "me faints* Kavya, come back to Arjuhi world!! itni jaldi agar confession ho jaye to aage kya dikhyenge.. actually I'm happy with the track right now.. It's apt to have this MU!! bcoz it's bringing them closer aur phir.. aaj ki MU to MU hai bhi nahin bcoz it would be cleared in a epi or 2!! trust me with that.. aab mere dimag ka CV's ke dimag ke saath direct connection hai!!Wink

I honestly didn't want the love confession so soon.. I want them to get deeply connected to each other before they completely drown into their feelings.. bcoz if they confess now, their bond is still vulnerable and it would be easier to break bcoz of the million MU's btw them due to others.. so, CV's r actually going gr88 with the storyline!!
now.. don't throw jootas and chappals at me for that!! *kuki runsss for her life.. and hids beneath a table* bachaaoooooooooooooo!!

I said I wasnt  expecting  reunion !!!
ha ha ha.. Sorry kavya!! mujhe bhi Arjuhi ki tarah MU hogayi.. *kuki holding her ears for u*  yeh.. multi tasking ka result hai!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDkavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@kuki -  ha ha  its okayI very well know that they need more than this.  I   was  saying ki Arjun ko dhondz se behtar mu dena chahiye tha. and I had  said this yesterday itself  when arjuhi confession was shown as dream that ,  we have to wait for them to actually bond and confess,  it will take one more track by the end of jay -dhonz track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiaksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

@kuki -  ha ha  its okayI very well know that they need more than this.  I   was  saying ki Arjun ko dhondz se behtar mu dena chahiye tha. and I had  said this yesterday itself  when arjuhi confession was shown as dream that ,  we have to wait for them to actually bond and confess,  it will take one more track by the end of jay -dhonz track.

I second that Kavya! btw.. I wasn't on yest's lounge at all... isiliye I missed reading ur view.. but got what u wanted to say..

Edited by love_kuki - 04 March 2011 at 11:22am

Go to top