Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/3 - Epi 92] (Page 22)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

'tum mujhe aunty mat bol ,  'okay shefali aunty '  ROFL luks like the writer is bak  with witty lines

yup great epi, great lines, great akward stances...luved arjuhi trying to talk to each other..n yeh kya..arohi toh fulto bahu ke maaphik poore ghar me ghum rahi hai..LOL luved all of their ishara's..for once..both understood they wanted to talk to each other n weren't thinking of nok-jhok strategies...dadi ki Suhaagraat wali baat yaad aa gayi...finally both wanna talk to each other..D'ohi am gonna luv this trak..wish the MU was something more reasonable..but mein arjun ka toh samajh sakti hun...he was already jealous n insecure..toh nikal gaya muh se..ye arohi..she knew he was jealous..toh bol dene ka tha...ab kahan gayi iski bak-bak nature..Ouch this paves the way for dhondz n jay to show up n knock some sense into these two...tum log kitna bhi jhagad lo, judaai trak aa jaye..but NO divorce..bas.. aur kucch bhi yaar..yeh nahi..

k guyz, yeh tha mera mini take..coz the epi itself was quite beautiful...super duper lved it.. now me gonna go n start my hectic day!! see ya guyz later..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDkavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@olly - nai I wasnt expecting   reunion today only,  promo se shaq hua tha ki   kuch gadbad hoga LOL  but arjun deserves a bigger MU than dhondz Dead  aro ke liye LKL aur arjun ke liye kabootar 2 Evil Smile

agreed
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by -Olly-

no for me watever arjun wears i like that..hehe and who has time to notice pink room when there is arjuhi..and the BG is kmh title track!Wink

Olly! me too.. pink T didn't bother me at all.. when Arjuhi is together in one frame who cares what he's wearing..

btw.. tere ishq mein is back too!! Yipieeeeeeeeeeee!! I love love love that tune..Dancing
oh i second that kuki!!Embarrassed...and ya the tere isq tune is back and it was played at the rite time!!..waiting for the full song!!Embarrassed

I love that 'oooooo'  on arohi,   lekin olly kmh1 mein yeh pura song aya tha,  I thot it was only 'tere ishq ne mohe rang  dala' lines,  ' tere ore'   pura aaya tha na.
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

@kavya ya but the way arohi and dhondu have been behaving past days MU to banta hai!....LOL...btw both MUs will be solved soon coz our angel raj is there!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
agreed Aksh... DIvorce track ke siwaye kuch bhi chalega.... 
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@kavya ya its the line only  of tere isq but its heavenly and till now they are only playing that ''ooooo'' so waiting for thr lyrics!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@aksha ditto aksha!..loved ur mini take!!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
guyssssssssssssssss new lounge opened 

Go to top