Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kavyasam

'tum mujhe aunty mat bol ,  'okay shefali aunty '  🤣 luks like the writer is bak  with witty lines

yup great epi, great lines, great akward stances...luved arjuhi trying to talk to each other..n yeh kya..arohi toh fulto bahu ke maaphik poore ghar me ghum rahi hai..😆 luved all of their ishara's..for once..both understood they wanted to talk to each other n weren't thinking of nok-jhok strategies...dadi ki Suhaagraat wali baat yaad aa gayi...finally both wanna talk to each other..i am gonna luv this trak..wish the MU was something more reasonable..but mein arjun ka toh samajh sakti hun...he was already jealous n insecure..toh nikal gaya muh se..ye arohi..she knew he was jealous..toh bol dene ka tha...ab kahan gayi iski bak-bak nature.. this paves the way for dhondz n jay to show up n knock some sense into these two...tum log kitna bhi jhagad lo, judaai trak aa jaye..but NO divorce..bas.. aur kucch bhi yaar..yeh nahi..

k guyz, yeh tha mera mini take..coz the epi itself was quite beautiful...super duper lved it.. now me gonna go n start my hectic day!! see ya guyz later..😉
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@olly - nai I wasnt expecting   reunion today only,  promo se shaq hua tha ki   kuch gadbad hoga 😆  but arjun deserves a bigger MU than dhondz 🤢  aro ke liye LKL aur arjun ke liye kabootar 2 😈

agreed
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

oh i second that kuki!!😳...and ya the tere isq tune is back and it was played at the rite time!!..waiting for the full song!!😳

I love that 'oooooo'  on arohi,   lekin olly kmh1 mein yeh pura song aya tha,  I thot it was only 'tere ishq ne mohe rang  dala' lines,  ' tere ore'   pura aaya tha na.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@kavya ya but the way arohi and dhondu have been behaving past days MU to banta hai!....😆...btw both MUs will be solved soon coz our angel raj is there!😳
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agreed Aksh... DIvorce track ke siwaye kuch bhi chalega.... 
-Olly- thumbnail
@kavya ya its the line only  of tere isq but its heavenly and till now they are only playing that ''ooooo'' so waiting for thr lyrics!
-Olly- thumbnail
@aksha ditto aksha!..loved ur mini take!!..
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guyssssssssssssssss new lounge opened 

kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

yup great epi, great lines, great akward stances...luved arjuhi trying to talk to each other..n yeh kya..arohi toh fulto bahu ke maaphik poore ghar me ghum rahi hai..😆 luved all of their ishara's..for once..both understood they wanted to talk to each other n weren't thinking of nok-jhok strategies...dadi ki Suhaagraat wali baat yaad aa gayi...finally both wanna talk to each other..i am gonna luv this trak..wish the MU was something more reasonable..but mein arjun ka toh samajh sakti hun...he was already jealous n insecure..toh nikal gaya muh se..ye arohi..she knew he was jealous..toh bol dene ka tha...ab kahan gayi iski bak-bak nature.. this paves the way for dhondz n jay to show up n knock some sense into these two...tum log kitna bhi jhagad lo, judaai trak aa jaye..but NO divorce..bas.. aur kucch bhi yaar..yeh nahi..

k guyz, yeh tha mera mini take..coz the epi itself was quite beautiful...super duper lved it.. now me gonna go n start my hectic day!! see ya guyz later..😉

exactly !!,  Arjun's expression , voice and the lines  were  apt.   coming to thnk of it even aro had this awkward expression while saying it,   phir bhi pyar word se better kuch aur soch leti, like pasand or like .  'pyar'   kuch jyada nai hua?
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@olly - nai I wasnt expecting   reunion today only,  promo se shaq hua tha ki   kuch gadbad hoga 😆  but arjun deserves a bigger MU than dhondz 🤢  aro ke liye LKL aur arjun ke liye kabootar 2 😈

aabe Kavya, itne bade bade sapne mat dekha kar!! I can't believe u thought today was the day!! "me faints* Kavya, come back to Arjuhi world!! itni jaldi agar confession ho jaye to aage kya dikhyenge.. actually I'm happy with the track right now.. It's apt to have this MU!! bcoz it's bringing them closer aur phir.. aaj ki MU to MU hai bhi nahin bcoz it would be cleared in a epi or 2!! trust me with that.. aab mere dimag ka CV's ke dimag ke saath direct connection hai!!😉

I honestly didn't want the love confession so soon.. I want them to get deeply connected to each other before they completely drown into their feelings.. bcoz if they confess now, their bond is still vulnerable and it would be easier to break bcoz of the million MU's btw them due to others.. so, CV's r actually going gr88 with the storyline!!
now.. don't throw jootas and chappals at me for that!! *kuki runsss for her life.. and hids beneath a table* bachaaoooooooooooooo!!