Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FAMILY THAT EATS TOGETHER,STAYS TOGETHER

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I could not stop myself from sharing my thoughts on PN scene.Smile
I never thought just simple eating scene could have such feel good effet.
That scene gave us-
1)The smiling baaji (with his cute dimplesWink)
2)The taunting Kishore -I just loved how he commented that i should have taught kala about making food & i was like dudeCool,that is her mom,AS ka job.LOL
3)AS with her Jagdamb chantSmileLOL
4)Sisters smile - First time since the entry of madhu,i saw leela & roops giving her genuiene smile.
I simply loved how kishore corrected leela about everything is of dutta's & not kala's.After such a long time it felt PN me sab kuch normal haiLOL
I loved their feeding each other wala act.How mother feeds the child first & then she eats the last.In here,they showed her children feeding her.such a beautiful thoughtSmile
Most importantly even though DN were not physically present with them,but still there presence was felt thru PN people's hearts.Day Dreaming

In many shows we have seen these dining table scenes which most of the times end up with fights,plotting against one another.

But,right from start whenever LTL has shown these dining table scenes,it always had a gentle touch of family bonding like how it happens in regular normal families.
Also these very scenes have played imp. role in LTL in terms of story movement.
I am not going to site the examples,becaz the list is endless.Smile
Who can forget  the latest dutta-madhu convo.Cry

I never thought just 4 mins. scene can express so much.Most amazing was they were having hope for a ray light even though they were dumped in darkness.

PoojaSmile

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelLoveMishalFatima82nabilamubeenOnly4DilishvahgarKavitaDRdivya17-7LaTuLasss8080Nimmi.neets_ltlpbtghoshCrystal29AbhiAnimnx12Wanderbugshish15bfunofbb123NainaSengalivy_11rainurubal-Carrie-Pyari_ZahraElysia*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19prncz-bharti--Azy--Srushti-smile.sara.SidrakabeeraspeakingHamlet53sinamikaAreYaar

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
awww beautiful said Preety....the title was the best.....loved the way you wrtie....Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshPooja_219-Azy--Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

awww beautiful said Preety....the title was the best.....loved the way you wrtie....Thumbs Up
Thank Naina.
After seeing them together after long time,felt like writing something.

Edited by preety_219 - 03 March 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82-Srushti-

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
That scene is my fav from today it was indeed very beautiful and it was heartwarming to see them all like this Just touched my heart and brought tears I simply love how they all  just support each other it's really amazing to seee that bond between all of them i missed DN in it though 

Fatima82Pooja_219-Azy--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

I could not stop myself from sharing my thoughts on PN scene.Smile
I never thought just simple eating scene could have such feel good effet.
That scene gave us-
1)The smiling baaji (with his cute dimplesWink)
2)The taunting Kishore -I just loved how he commented that i should have taught kala about making food & i was like dudeCool,that is her mom,AS ka job.LOL
3)AS with her Jagdamb chantSmileLOL
4)Sisters smile - First time since the entry of madhu,i saw leela & roops giving her genuiene smile.
I simply loved how kishore corrected leela about everything is of dutta's & not kala's.After such a long time it felt PN me sab kuch normal haiLOL
I loved their feeding each other wala act.How mother feeds the child first & then she eats the last.In here,they showed her children feeding her.such a beautiful thoughtSmile
Most importantly even though DN were not physically present with them,but still there presence was felt thru PN people's hearts.Day Dreaming

In many shows we have seen these dining table scenes which most of the times end up with fights,plotting against one another.

But,right from start whenever LTL has shown these dining table scenes,it always had a gentle touch of family bonding like how it happens in regular normal families.
Also these very scenes have played imp. role in LTL in terms of story movement.
I am not going to site the examples,becaz the list is endless.Smile
Who can forget  the latest dutta-madhu convo.Cry

I never thought just 4 mins. scene can express so much.Most amazing was they were having hope for a ray light even though they were dumped in darkness.

PoojaSmile

I know ..feel good... infact the whole epi was feel good dont you think???
more than AS feeding all... I loved Baaji feeding As and the expression on AS's face was awesom... I know most shows show dining table as plotting tableLOL but not LTL...we have some classic scene...like you said Dutta-madhu convo...Dutta inviting Nakku to eat with them after coming back from Anna's den, recently Dutta drinking juice and nakku's pallu getting caught in the chair, so many... that scene was too good espcially baaji and Kishore and also AS...need I say I loved the post EmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Nimmi.pbtghoshAbhiAnimnx12Pooja_219-Azy-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

I know ..feel good... infact the whole epi was feel good dont you think???
more than AS feeding all... I loved Baaji feeding As and the expression on AS's face was awesom... I know most shows show dining table as plotting tableLOL but not LTL...we have some classic scene...like you said Dutta-madhu convo...Dutta inviting Nakku to eat with them after coming back from Anna's den, recently Dutta drinking juice and nakku's pallu getting caught in the chair, so many... that scene was too good espcially baaji and Kishore and also AS...need I say I loved the post EmbarrassedLOL
Chal u loved it,toh me super happyBig smile
I know yaar,it was too good,infact yesterday i was thinking when will we see ASLOL,especilly when dutta was remembering her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshmnx12-Azy--Srushti-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
hi poojs,

again, a wonderful post...... the feeding food scene was so nice......... its such a simple gesture of pure love n affection........ mom with kids n vice versa........

just loved everyone in that scene..... all of them were convincing, but i liked madhu's gesture which was extra sweet as she has grown up without her mom......... sad, the CVs are not captivating on such a wonderful character........

as u told, i still cherish the bro n sis scene between D n N..... somehow, not even a single dialogue suggesting her name by any family members after kala's FR, even dutta or naku also didnt mention her name .........  i mean, kala killed her father n the CVs didnt even get one small dialogue for her to say.......

hope it comes out when D is back and all of them take turns to b in his arms.........Smile i want D n madhu's confrontation to grow..as she is very close to naku as per old episodes........ n her mentality suits baji well.......... not to offend anyone, just my opinion..........

tc
divya

mnx12Pooja_219-Srushti-smile.sara

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

hi poojs,

again, a wonderful post...... the feeding food scene was so nice......... its such a simple gesture of pure love n affection........ mom with kids n vice versa........

just loved everyone in that scene..... all of them were convincing, but i liked madhu's gesture which was extra sweet as she has grown up without her mom......... sad, the CVs are not captivating on such a wonderful character........

as u told, i still cherish the bro n sis scene between D n N..... somehow, not even a single dialogue suggesting her name by any family members after kala's FR, even dutta or naku also didnt mention her name .........  i mean, kala killed her father n the CVs didnt even get one small dialogue for her to say.......

hope it comes out when D is back and all of them take turns to b in his arms.........Smile i want D n madhu's confrontation to grow..as she is very close to naku as per old episodes........ n her mentality suits baji well.......... not to offend anyone, just my opinion..........

tc
divya
hey Divya,
U are correct,i too want madhu's character to be given proper developing.I mean in last 2 months i have not seen her speaking a single wordOuch
Afterall,they got her in the show as dutta's real sister,so they should have developed proper bond between him & her.Hopefully when DN returns & gets rid of Kala ,may be we will see some family timeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Srushti-

Go to top