Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

3rd March Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Jay coming to Arjun house and Arjun says to Arohi that Jay is getting married.Jay shows the pic of the girl who is fat and Jay start praising her.Arjun and Arohi says she is a good girl.Jay then looks to his phone and says this is not the girl,its my fan club and then shows the pic of the girl.Jay says i waneted to buy a ring for her but someone came before me and buy it.Dhondu comes home and says to Arohi lets go outside.Jay says to Arjun its the same guy that took the ring for her girlfriend.Arjun says now i won't leave this Dhondu and says i will follow them.At Kartar house,Romit ask to Lovedeep and her mom about this candle light dinner.Lovedeep says its for u and for ur love.Lovedeep says we have called her home today and u can enjoy a dinner with her.Romit hugs both of them and says u guys are great.At a bar restaurant,Arohi ask to Dhondu whats the thing u want to tell me.Arjun enters and says to himself i will settle all things today.Arjun goes and sits behind them and Arohi doensn't notice this.Dhondu then orders a cake.

Dhondu says to Arohi to eat it but she says i am on diet.Arjun then thinks that Chiku proposes Arohi by puting a ring in the wine and Dhondu will do the same by putting a ring in the cake.Arjun says i will spoil all this.At Kartar house,Simmi comes with Romit and Sanchit is ready too.Romit and Sanchit are shocked to see each other.They both goes towards each other and ask what are u doing here?Lovedeep and the rest leaves and says enjoy.Romit and Sanchit both says we are the date of each other and goes to tell them but the door is locked.Arjun comes and says hi to Arohi.Arohi tells to some of the peoples that this is my husband and he follows me everywhere.Arjun then have a argue with Arohi and says that Dhondu is going to proposes u.Arjun then spoils the cake and search for the ring but can't find.Arjun leaves and Arohi ask to the peoples that u guys will still support him.A lady says that if he follows u everywhere means he loves u alot.Arohi then says to herself i should forgive Arjun and says to him that there is nothing between me and Dhondu.

Arjun is in his room doing excercises and Arohi enters and says to Arjun that i don't like Dhondu.Arjun says u don't like Dhondu and Arohi says no.Arohi says but now i hates u and was going but Arjun took her hand and bring her closer.Arjun says when i came to know that u like Dhondu,it had hurt me because i love u Arohi.Arjun ask u still hate me and Arohi says i hate u because i love u.They show Arohi at the restaurant and it was a dream by Arohi.Arohi says to Dhondu i have to go and leaves.Rudra is in his room with Mickael and they are discussing about Jignesh.Rudra says solve this problem between Jignesh and Rashi soon.Mickael says i want Jignesh home back soon.Rudra gets a call and then ask to Mickael about Arjun.Arjun is with Raj and Rudra comes on.Arjun tells Raj to go and do his homework.Rudra tells to Arjun there is a propose of marriage for u and the girl is from London.Arjun says to himself can i ever feel the same i did for Arohi again?Episode ends,

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 03 March 2011 at 11:06am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

somi786panpanDamayantiMshalu777NAIKERpappy123ZebaAmeenPinki_BaulHumtum25kangna_2010shreya04farha451288prem123456789soysuvasmlovesssASHZWINvandu_2012xxSassyxxMsKamcute_richa_towatchrocking-taurus3monrikelchosriyapoojapritijoshisaku1122Crimson_Blushattack_007dramaqueen247ibmeem275desi-galkripsyDarkangel_MoMoTinkJiaahutaniki_4udolly11dishdirectionaminakhanWisteria.HADmishti-sia-KMH-NASHANisa_nrprincess_star11Neetu2825tanu111akamna.StarryPhoenixPayal25SunriseGreenliquidfantasy-Afreen-Prettychoco90karankittuPraniiipkknd06....Priya....aksh4IFprnczmaankigeet4everkavyasamshalini01zooni.bluerainurubal...Binny...RatiGxTimaxSophia21.Mandy.lilindiangurl13BazingaaAnjalii...xXxvirgo_gurl-ArohaAngel-Siddhi_Mariaa.SGtinselRKDramebaaz-TeekhiMishti-shibzwida-Swetha-

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
cool waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panpan

blabla01 Newbie
blabla01
blabla01

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
great, waiting...Angry
blabla01 Newbie
blabla01
blabla01

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
sorry did not mean the angry face! Typing Error i was going to do Cool lol
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
thanksss :D
it was a great episodeeee..haii
hehe when i was written updater for a showw i loved to do the written update when they aired an awesomee episode hehe
i alwasy used to be soe xcited than heheh
Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Expectations
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Preru- IF-Rockerz
-Preru-
-Preru-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thank you :).

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index