My SURPRISE for you all ! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by a_uma

Lovely VM carisma... nice song, I heard it for the first time and found it very touching.....
Thanks a lot - it is a not very common song and a bit old now aswell. i aiant sen the film but the film wasn't common either i bet... but this track i heard years ago in a mix song cd and loved it ever since. like to bring you diff music.
Originally posted by td_dhoom

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š  You're a rock star dear!
I am watching these incredeble scenes after very long time.....Thanks!
Thanks a lot yaar.... the special moments of the SR night and towel scene. Wish we got more romantic scenes often - would make us vm makers life easier aswell. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wow dii wounderful awsome surprise thanks for it and it was so romantic love kriya brilliant vm the song and scenes which u have taken is perfect romantic and emotional love kriya and love u toooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by carisma2

Thanks a lot abhi dear.... it all depends on the song.... some songs are easier and some are harder... but the more clips i have the easier it gets.

yea soooooooooon im going to posttt sumthing which u all will like (i hope), its different to all the other vms, it has the MASTI/JHATKES in it๐Ÿ˜† i hope u all will like my workkkk on those vms๐Ÿ˜ณ im just downloading sum scenes which i need for the vm, its nearly completed
Originally posted by Abida0210

yea soooooooooon im going to posttt sumthing which u all will like (i hope), its different to all the other vms, it has the MASTI/JHATKES in it๐Ÿ˜† i hope u all will like my workkkk on those vms๐Ÿ˜ณ im just downloading sum scenes which i need for the vm, its nearly completed
i get the feeling something abt akkki..........

i wanna do one regarding the contradictory speeches in mkap... am working on that just need to get all the clips. such hard work in it abi?
Thanks Carisma
Not heard this song before, but really nice, great vm

i get the feeling something abt akkki..........

i wanna do one regarding the contradictory speeches in mkap... am working on that just need to get all the clips. such hard work in it abi?

yeaaa dat will be a gr8 idea, well im working on something which i havent done b4 ehehee its very different to the other vms, i hope to capture my imagination in my vms perfectly n hope u al will c wat i wnt to show u all๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Abida0210

yeaaa dat will be a gr8 idea, well im working on something which i havent done b4 ehehee its very different to the other vms, i hope to capture my imagination in my vms perfectly n hope u al will c wat i wnt to show u all๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ARJA LOVE?

ARJA LOVE?

no no:D lets keep it a surprise;) dhekne me or maza aega then๐Ÿ˜ƒ
abi jaldi karo yaar.... i can't wait now. your recent vm's have been on the next level especially main khiladi tu anari.....