Uttaran
Uttaran

veer knows everything (Page 30)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

Completely agree, Groucho! I can not (for the life of me) understand WHY Tina is not putting her foot down. Is she an 'Iccha'  in real life too? Does she feel the powerhouse peformances of Rashmi too, and feels low compared to that? Does the TRPs and the 'presumption that they are high coz of Rashmi - Nandish affect her?

Maybe she is not getting any offers and wants to stick on.

Ayub on the other hand! He is a pro and must be flooded with offers anyway. Why does he not say enough is enough? He lost a golden chance yesterday.

I think they have killed everyone. Now, the only ones left are the 'yes men' for Taps- nani combo.

I seriously think we need to stop seeing the show. Someone said that the TRPs will continue to be high coz of the high veiwer base that Nandish-Rashmi have, BUT what they fail to see is that TRPs climbed to Number 1 cos of the chemistry that the not in love Nandish as Veer had with the shy yet confident Icha (Tina). We started watching the program at that stage and the mass viewers are still those who stick around hoping against hope that Icha will grow a spine.

Trust me, we are being taken for a massive ride here. They throw a nice and misleading precap, a couple of initial veecha scenes' and we still around like fools.

Clever CVs! 

Cleverer us. Let us boycott starting today.

Thumbs Up Stopped from today and am going out of town very shortly so it is easier for meLOLLOLLOL but no more watching UT..............if need be I will see it on utube at a later date after reading the updates.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I wont watch on u tube nor will i read updatesSmile total boyycott from my side....

Edited by ladybird9 - 04 March 2011 at 12:29am
rishikakabra Groupbie
rishikakabra
rishikakabra

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
how could veer marry ichha knowing that he's done a GALTI ShockedShockedShocked and that too with a women he hates most ShockedShocked and why is  ichha sticking on to veer knowing he's weak about the child from a women he hates most (does he????)  no matter what?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitturaju

111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

I wont watch on u tube nor will i read updatesSmile total boyycott from my side....
aap boycott kio kar rahi he kioke icha ko strong nhi dikaya  kio ke aap ko icha ki insult achi nhi lagi is liye na...but yeh sab icha ne khud karvayi he LOLis me veer ki kiya galti  veer ne to fir apne sath use pooja me le giya...but icha she is very weak person....aap esi life ka  virod nhi karegiConfused
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
111abc, shivani and others are boycotting this faltu show for making EVIL win always and turning everyone jokers and it has nothing to do with Icha, looks like u have made a opinion on her ,without knowing shivani 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111abcfarah007shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

111abc, shivani and others are boycotting this faltu show for making EVIL win always and turning everyone jokers and it has nothing to do with Icha, looks like u have made a opinion on her ,without knowing shivani 

Jaya, love u WinkLOLLOL u know me in n outHug
mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Cvs have gone insane!!!! bakwaaas!!!!

what was that odhni ceremony!!! kiaaaa aqal naaam ki cheeez cvs ko chooo ke nahi guzri!!!

idiots!!!

just to cover up aik veecha ka scene dikhaa dia... they have gone crrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy .... ban jao puppet!!! utho bolay toh utho.. betho bolay to betho... theek hai!Angry

Well said farah ClapClapClap- actually cvs have assumed that the Viewers of UTTARAN is a fools - Whatever they  want they can show.

shivani9

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by JustJ

Jaya, love u WinkLOLLOL u know me in n outHug

Hey - My full support to your girls.

shivani9

Go to top