if mai tells then may be she will be ready to leave veer also

dont expect anything from this lady
i am not hoping anything but try to see from her pov
when u can understand veer why not iccha
its better if she leaves this madhouse
i am sick and tired of iccha's humiliation bhale even if its cos of iccha only,
no one deserves this yaar after doing so much sacrifice
what message does the cvs want to giveAngry

Let me ask u one question....when Nani asked her to go and change the sareee, y did she succumb to it...Veer gifted her the sareee...it needed so much of explanation from Veer for her to remain in the sareee....why is she in the same silent mode always...y cudnt she just ignore Nani and stay in the same dress....As long as Ichcha remains like this, no one can help her...Veer tried to help her umpteen times, did she ever listen to Veer..she always made Veer to listen to her...and if she is crying today, it is because of herself...

and i am not saying Ichcha is not sad abt letting Veer sit next to Tapasya...it pricks yaar...it should prick her inner conscience and she should nt be ready to sacrifice her husband...this is a very low act or sacrifice from Ichcha till date....so if Mai begs her to let Veer sleep with Tapasya for 1 day else Tapasya threatens to leave Bundela house, will she do that also.....pooja jaise pavitra muhurth pe bhi rishtey ka mazaak banaaya hai..Veer directly and Ichcha indirectly...and the most sensible of all Mr.Jogi Thakur was just reduced to the role of Tapasyas father...dont we have brains...i dont know how they can waste the potential of a person like Ayub Khan...

After seeing yesterday's episode............I need to ask the question that why aren't the actors like Tina and Ayub questioning their roles............In a film you accept your role as a negative person and it is a one off performance.........but here you have a specific role which may have its ups and downs but the essence is retained................here there is no such thing...............one day a character is super good and the other day the character is just Dead..........so I am intrigued as to why this is being allowed to happen.

The Channel and PH and CV's will always look at it from the point of view of revenues, viewership etc..........but what is with the actors??? People have stopped commenting on their acting and only discuss their stupidity so where is this going for their careers.Confused
tina and ayub have no choice,
but tina is playing the confused and complex iccha really well
ayub is a brilliant actor, best actor in this show, and he is not getting his due importance in the show, jogi screen presence has reduced drastically, i am disappointed
they r not utillsing his talent properly
same case with nandish, once upon a time he used to act brilliantly , i still remember him in 2009 and early 2010 episodes, he was fantastic in them, now he is a shadow of his former self sad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmashivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by neenu55

no hopes from ichaa

if ammu tells also she is not gg to do anything

she will remain in her servant aattitude always

and again start her crying mode

Let me ask u one question....when Nani asked her to go and change the sareee, y did she succumb to it...Veer gifted her the sareee...it needed so much of explanation from Veer for her to remain in the sareee....why is she in the same silent mode always...y cudnt she just ignore Nani and stay in the same dress....As long as Ichcha remains like this, no one can help her...Veer tried to help her umpteen times, did she ever listen to Veer..she always made Veer to listen to her...and if she is crying today, it is because of herself...

and i am not saying Ichcha is not sad abt letting Veer sit next to Tapasya...it pricks yaar...it should prick her inner conscience and she should nt be ready to sacrifice her husband...this is a very low act or sacrifice from Ichcha till date....so if Mai begs her to let Veer sleep with Tapasya for 1 day else Tapasya threatens to leave Bundela house, will she do that also.....pooja jaise pavitra muhurth pe bhi rishtey ka mazaak banaaya hai..Veer directly and Ichcha indirectly...and the most sensible of all Mr.Jogi Thakur was just reduced to the role of Tapasyas father...dont we have brains...i dont know how they can waste the potential of a person like Ayub Khan...

After seeing yesterday's episode............I need to ask the question that why aren't the actors like Tina and Ayub questioning their roles............In a film you accept your role as a negative person and it is a one off performance.........but here you have a specific role which may have its ups and downs but the essence is retained................here there is no such thing...............one day a character is super good and the other day the character is just Dead..........so I am intrigued as to why this is being allowed to happen.

The Channel and PH and CV's will always look at it from the point of view of revenues, viewership etc..........but what is with the actors??? People have stopped commenting on their acting and only discuss their stupidity so where is this going for their careers.Confused
ayub is a brilliant actor, best actor in this show, and he is not getting his due importance in the show, jogi screen presence has reduced drastically, i am disappointed
same case with nandish, once upon a time he used to act brilliantly , i still remember him in 2009 and early 2010 episodes, he was fantastic in them, now he is a shadow of his former self sad

BOLD - Why don't they have a choice?? Do explain..............because I think each person has a choice...........whether they make one or not is up to them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by neenu55

no hopes from ichaa

if ammu tells also she is not gg to do anything

she will remain in her servant aattitude always

and again start her crying mode

BOLD - Why don't they have a choice?? Do explain..............because I think each person has a choice...........whether they make one or not is up to them.
, where one bunch of actors rule, how r others supposed to get their due.

shivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Since I don't know anything about that............I cannot comment.............but let me tell you what I think. If the channel thinks that this show is getting high TRP's because of Tapasya and Veer only there are highly mistaken.

It is an ensemble cast...............and if Ichcha, Jogi, Umed were to leave...........believe me this serial would flop before they can say flip. So it is about time these actors put their foot down..........and that has not happened so far..........take it from me.

There is no story without Ichcha...............and if they fill in with other actors in the place of the mentioned ones...................even then the serial will go down the drain..........because viewers no longer look at the character only  but empathise with Tina and Jogi as well

mahmansmaintruderfast

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
it only means encouraging blackmailing tactics..n I appreciat e Tht TINA, AYUB N UMED  dont do tht..its upto the spineless **beep beep** CVSThumbs Down EmbarrassedROFL 2 ensure evertything goes wellWink

Edited by ladybird9 - 03 March 2011 at 11:55pm

intruderfastLimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Since I don't know anything about that............I cannot comment.............but let me tell you what I think. If the channel thinks that this show is getting high TRP's because of Tapasya and Veer only there are highly mistaken.

It is an ensemble cast...............and if Ichcha, Jogi, Umed were to leave...........believe me this serial would flop before they can say flip. So it is about time these actors put their foot down..........and that has not happened so far..........take it from me.

There is no story without Ichcha...............and if they fill in with other actors in the place of the mentioned ones...................even then the serial will go down the drain..........because viewers no longer look at the character only  but empathise with Tina and Jogi as well
 u r right, this show cannot survive without iccha , jogi and umed r much loved by all but they r not getting enough screen space
why can't be there balance between poistivity and negativity i
for the past 3 months show has been abt tappu and her baccha and who is the pitaSleepy
i have never seen such a ghisa pita pregnancy track
i think writers were drunk while writing thes scenes
mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Completely agree, Groucho! I can not (for the life of me) understand WHY Tina is not putting her foot down. Is she an 'Iccha'  in real life too? Does she feel the powerhouse peformances of Rashmi too, and feels low compared to that? Does the TRPs and the 'presumption that they are high coz of Rashmi - Nandish affect her?

Maybe she is not getting any offers and wants to stick on.

Ayub on the other hand! He is a pro and must be flooded with offers anyway. Why does he not say enough is enough? He lost a golden chance yesterday.

I think they have killed everyone. Now, the only ones left are the 'yes men' for Taps- nani combo.

I seriously think we need to stop seeing the show. Someone said that the TRPs will continue to be high coz of the high veiwer base that Nandish-Rashmi have, BUT what they fail to see is that TRPs climbed to Number 1 cos of the chemistry that the not in love Nandish as Veer had with the shy yet confident Icha (Tina). We started watching the program at that stage and the mass viewers are still those who stick around hoping against hope that Icha will grow a spine.

Trust me, we are being taken for a massive ride here. They throw a nice and misleading precap, a couple of initial veecha scenes' and we still around like fools.

Clever CVs! 

Cleverer us. Let us boycott starting today.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

u r right, this show cannot survive without iccha , jogi and umed r much loved by all but they r not getting enough screen space
why can't be there balance between poistivity and negativity i
for the past 3 months show has been abt tappu and her baccha and who is the pitaSleepy
i have never seen such a ghisa pita pregnancy track
i think writers were drunk while writing thes scenes

You are being too kind...........I think the writers were sitting in a mental asylumOuch

intruderfast

Go to top