shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by ladybird9

Kya bakwaas episode tha yaar aaj ka!! What a waste!! Why do they make such big fool of iccha!! Ek din Rani laxmi bai dikhaya aur 3 dino se back to timid Iccha! Agar ICcha Veer se shaadi nahi karti.. would she have suicided? Its so difficult for any normal human being to analyse this complex character!!

dawandol cvs ..LOLLOL

Waah Waah shivani Intha hindi nerchukunnaru!! Kathi !!Waah waah!! good to see !!LOLLOL

thappadu gaa Smile....tqs 2 Ankit111 ...Star he taught me tht word...Big smile
ClapClapGreat job Ankit aithe!! Asalu em cheyalante.. oka group id teesi..ila andaru online unnapudu group chat cheyali! ee topic nundi aa topic velladam time waste kada?
plzz chk ur pmSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

after yesterday's episode i dont know how to express wht i am feeling

i have never seen in any telly serial insulting a character like this

why veer give the same dress to ichaa and bring her to puja

just to make her feel that she is nobody in that house

i have no sympathy for ichaa

but cv's r realy making fun of her

and i realy didnt like that costumes

tappu was looking like a bhoothini in that avathar

and ichaa was better but she would have been much better

if she wear something different other than these flowers and jewels

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaintruderfast

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
In todays episode, in addition to Ichcha i am really angry at Jogi...he was bringing Veer and making him sit close to Tapasya as if to get him married to Tapasya...mumbai ke log pls throw some light...do such rasms happen...do the kid's father really has to put audni on his wife???i am really amused at what all they will make a mockery of to bring Nandmi together...totally fed up of this devastating disaster by the name of Uttaran...and y do Ichcha cry???for whom is she doing this..the lady with no self respect...for me a lady who is able to see her husband sitting next to another woman(whomsover it is) and still remain silent is a woman with no inner conscience...no matter for whom she is doing this..she is bringing disgrace to her own status as a woman,...and i in no way is able to justify her acts...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaFunLyfeLimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

In todays episode, in addition to Ichcha i am really angry at Jogi...he was bringing Veer and making him sit close to Tapasya as if to get him married to Tapasya...mumbai ke log pls throw some light...do such rasms happen...do the kid's father really has to put audni on his wife???i am really amused at what all they will make a mockery of to bring Nandmi together...totally fed up of this devastating disaster by the name of Uttaran...and y do Ichcha cry???for whom is she doing this..the lady with no self respect...for me a lady who is able to see her husband sitting next to another woman(whomsover it is) and still remain silent is a woman with no inner conscience...no matter for whom she is doing this..she is bringing disgrace to her own status as a woman,...and i in no way is able to justify her acts...

y do iccha cry , what else she could do , agreed she bring this upon herself but she does not want this, after veer agreed , she kept saying sorry, u could see how much it hurted her
and of course she went away seeing veer putting the duppata on , its just wrong to say it does not affect her seeing veer with tappu , no lady would like that, but she hardly has any choice
its so bizarre that even after sacrificing so much she never gets proper treatment
abt jogi  i agree with u 100%, i was totally shocked after seeing himAngry
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

y do iccha cry , what else she could do , agreed she bring this upon herself but she does not want this, after veer agreed , she kept saying sorry, u could see how much it hurted her
and of course she went away seeing veer putting the duppata on , its just wrong to say it does not affect her seeing veer with tappu , no lady would like that, but she hardly has any choice
its so bizarre that even after sacrificing so much she never gets proper treatment

i hope tomorrows after amol's lecture she does something bravely Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeintruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

I don't think so but she has you to look forward toWinkWinkWink so why be brave when you are lucky eh??
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

hopeful  rightLOL this week has been one of the worst in uttaran
i have my hopes only on ammo now, only she can think something sensibly

Edited by intruderfast - 03 March 2011 at 8:56pm
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
@ gROUCHO AND Xavi: even I hope for some miracle to some but  we all know CVS just want to drag and drag the story line. They are creating a lot mysterious characteristic line but what's a point if all goes towards creating a rift between Veer-Iccha, and more pain for Ichha!!!

RJ

Go to top