Uttaran
Uttaran

veer knows everything (Page 13)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I would be very interested to know where S and S were...................why were they not at the circus???

I too was wondering where they were... May be they will enter tomorrow and humiliate the whole Bundela family by exposing Taps and showing they were fools to conduct pooja for someone else's child...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by xavivilla

ok fine...dont be tooo smart...i asked my friend its translation...

my answer

ICCHA IS MINE MINE MINE and ur just a baby..lol ...dream on..i live in reality
le jaayenge le jaayenge anmol jaise dilwale iccha ko le jaayenje
royenge royenge xavi jaise log rote reh jaayengeLOL
Anmol, puede suea, no actan inteligente por escrito en hindi. Iccha es mi princesa y se puede cantar tantas canciones como se puede, slo necesito una cancin que se la traiga a m por siempre y para siempre.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by cjs369

Ichcha looked gorgeous in that red saree.. and jealous Nani n Taps wanted her to change...Angry but thank fully Veer managed to convince Ichcha to attend the puja in the same saree... Smile

iccha in red Day Dreaming...i must take mannnnnnny pics of her... Embarrassed

waiting for the pics ... Day DreamingEmbarrassed

LOL yes maam!!! very soon Big smile
xaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOL [ XaviEmbarrassedLOLLOL]
mere pyaare bandhu mere bhole bandhu , kaise hai tu aajkal jara humko batade[ my dear friend, how r u these days  u shud keep me informed]
iccha ke sapne chod woh meri hain tu kalti mar lenaLOLLOL [ stop dreaming abt Ichcha, shez mine and u disappear from hereEmbarrassed]

ha ha translate thisLOLLOL

lol  what????? shivani plsss help,...i know its about iccha !!!

Embarrassed Bhaiyya I 'll try for ur sake but I am not confident tht i truly know what it means ...chk ab Embarrassed

thank u soooooooooooo much sister Hug......Anmol dream on...LOL u cant stop my dreams can u???? LOL i will keep u inform where me and iccha is going, doing and lots more...LOLLOL

LOL...u guys r fighting for iccha?? all the best guys..take her away from that dumb veer.Wink

yes..anmol and me can be more loving and caring to her than veeeerrr....forsure..i'll bring her to spain and then travel the whole europe together with each other and then we will visit america and canada...and then.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

veecha were looking fantastic todaySmile

but i am very disappointed by the change of events.
they think we would accept all this if iccha is in the pooja
sorry cvs u have lost it, u showed tappu sitting with veerDeadThumbs Down
misleading precap, everyone was hoping some twist would come

All Chanda meant was that Ichcha would also be dressed like Tapasya............you of all people should be upset because this is by far the biggest insult to Ichcha's character...........good enough to dress her like Tapasya but not good enough to sit with the family much less Veer.
u think i am happy , after seeing the precap i am feeling more angry
i feel it would be better if she was not in the pooja at allAngry 
yes u all will say  iccha is responsible for all this but bloody hell she does not deserves it

Yes she is responsible and no she certainly did not deserve today......would have been much better if she had stayed away like she was supposed to but some bright spark decided why not allow her to go to the puja that will upset, hurt and demean her character a little more...........what a   mess and it is just not going to get better. Ouch

@ Bold... I thought some sadist is writing the story and is enjoying torturing not only Ichcha, but us, viewers also...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

The CVs have decided that Ichcha should not be given any status or dignity in that house.. She looked like a secondary, unimportant, unwanted mistress of Veer, looking at things going on in an uncertain way... She would have got more respect if she had remained as Vansh's widow in B house..

Right and at this point I think she should be anywhere but in this house............I am so detached about these serials but today I really saw red..........and that is not counting the red sarees.............do the CV's think rituals are jokes or what.............??? Unless there is some ritual like the one shown...........in which case I am wrong.............but no one till now seems to have heard of this particular one shown today.

Anyway I think I have had enough of this trash....................will not be watching it from tomorrow but will read the updates................so will keep chatting with all of you..........take care and see you tomorrow morning............am out of town till Monday...........cheers.

aditi....you have said exactly what has been running in my mind... first of all there is no such ritual as was shown today... and that too no one dresses like a bride for a puja...

It looked like an episode to just humiliate Ichcha.... I did not feel sad for Ichcha but for the audience who are being treated to this nonsense by the useless CVs.....
I too dont feel like watching tomoro's episode...

I feel damini shud question Veer ...that why was he sitiing with Taps when he is married to her daughter.... want to see Veer give that lame excuse that Ichcha told him to...........  all losers...Angry

hermoine @... agree with you ... first time I felt Ichcha was total misfit in that house of selfish sefcentered people... she shud leave and never return there...

Edited by cjs369 - 03 March 2011 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by ankit111

i hv still not watched, but after reading this discussion its better to use tht time in other things. its seems tht there is deal between NANDWANI and CVs tht they will not change Tapasya as positive (becoz viewer will not accept Tapu as ppositive) but they will not expose her and keep viewer give false hope (as people waiting Tapu exposure) and keep making thm fool. but in this try CVs thmself exposed and i m sure viewer didnt love this exposureAngryAngry. i know todays TRP will be high, but it will be interesting wht will be tomorrow TRP. now only hope on viewer. only they can teach a lesson to stupid CVs, who think tht they can make fool us for ever and if still TRP is high thm Viewer really DESERVE this crapAngryAngryAngry

No Bhai  , this show will get more trps with TL ending and no one watching stupid tracks of Sangini , i have my doubts ...............
thn 
hey Viewer tumhari jay ho, tum ye crap ke deserve hoAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Go to top