veer knows everything - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
le jayo to acha he kam se kam icha bhi veer se door rah ke khush rahe gi aur tapu ko veer mil jaye ga ghar me sukh shanti bhi bani rahe gi...icha ko baar bar insulted nhi hona pade ga...icha ki icha bhi puri ho jaye gi ke tapu khush rahe ,veer ki khushi ke liye to aaj takk icha ne kush kiya nhi ...stupid
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xavivilla

yes..anmol and me can be more loving and caring to her than veeeerrr....forsure..i'll bring her to spain and then travel the whole europe together with each other and then we will visit america and canada...and then.........

LOL...veer is of no use..and i really want to see iccha happy...plzzz take her awayyy..keep fighting guys...!! just snatch her away from veer!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anmol, puede suea, no actan inteligente por escrito en hindi. Iccha es mi princesa y se puede cantar tantas canciones como se puede, slo necesito una cancin que se la traiga a m por siempre y para siempre.

👏🤣
xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

👏🤣

what happened now??? hun??? got ya now 😆
xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: aahana1

LOL...veer is of no use..and i really want to see iccha happy...plzzz take her awayyy..keep fighting guys...!! just snatch her away from veer!!

but who will....me or anmol..
some weeks ago we had poll to determined that and i WON!! 😆
Flame. thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

👏🤣

which language ??😕
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

aditi....you have said exactly what has been running in my mind... first of all there is no such ritual as was shown today... and that too no one dresses like a bride for a puja...

It looked like an episode to just humiliate Ichcha.... I did not feel sad for Ichcha but for the audience who are being treated to this nonsense by the useless CVs.....
I too dont feel like watching tomoro's episode...

I feel damini shud question Veer ...that why was he sitiing with Taps when he is married to her daughter.... want to see Veer give that lame excuse that Ichcha told him to...........  all losers...😡

hermoine @... agree with you ... first time I felt Ichcha was total misfit in that house of selfish sefcentered people... she shud leave and never return there...

Everyone in that place was happily participating in the pooja except Umed, who looked a bit uncomfortable... Mai and all the others seemed to have no conscience or any compunction that they were conducting this pooja treading on the feelings of a noble Ichcha and hurting and humiliating her in the process... No such pooja, which happens bringing suffering and heart ache to good people can have any good outcome... In fact it can only be counter- productive..
Flame. thumbnail

but who will....me or anmol..
some weeks ago we had poll to determined that and i WON!! 😆

umm...u won it that shows that u might be more deserving to have iccha...!! 😊
LOL keep fighting..!!
xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: aahana1