Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

i think u r 100 precent right
viewers dont want this but still they r showing it,
i cannot think of any other reason

let them gth..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i'm loving pyaar ke ek kahani tqs 2 u n charu for suggesting it 😊
looks like this faltu couple is showing their offscreen wedding ceremony rituals onscreen πŸ˜†.........

she must have looked  like fultu motu aunty
editedEdited by souroj - 13 years ago
Originally posted by souroj

he looks like a corrupt pandit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  pooja's by corrupt ppl..will not b accepted ..yaa tht obstetrician looked like a midwife n tht male doctor an RMP n this pandit a fake one..yahooooo..this pooja is a big waste...πŸ₯³πŸ˜³
😳
Originally posted by cjs369

waiting for the pics ... 😍😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes maam!!! very soon πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ladybird9

let them gth..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i'm loving pyaar ke ek kahani tqs 2 u n charu for suggesting it 😊
gmtaSmile
yeah me too enjoying
u wanted to know naa when 200 yr old story started   31st decSmile
 , hey charu u also see pkyek
Originally posted by intruderfast

i think u r 100 precent right
viewers dont want this but still they r showing it,
i cannot think of any other reason

it looked more like  Rash n Nand doing a small puja... now that they are married...
somehow this whole puja fisco was most disgusting episode of UT...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Ichcha looked very sweet n homely 😊
Originally posted by sumali

But Aditi! Veer came along with iccha, but not with tapasya  is his way of acknowledging that only she is his wife. By the way he sat at a distance from tapasya and doing the rituals without any emotion itself clearly pass on the message to the crowd, that he is doing this puja out of compulsion only. So, I don't find anything wrong in veer bringing iccha down. howmuchever it hurts iccha to see all these, the message he wanted to portray was loud and clear.

Infact, it was very evident from the faces of nani and taps.

Uma, I agree that is the message they wanted to give but it is really a perception isn't it...........?? I could look at it from another angle that Ichcha was dressed like Tapasya but not accorded the same stature.............and for what just to get a rise out of Nani and Tapasya..............we know that this duo will never say die but get upset and then get back to their next bout of mischief making..........the CV's are pretty consistent in that............

I think the message would have been much better if the CV's had dressed Ichcha in a different but great outfit to emphasize the difference between the two girls.............and insisted that Ichcha come down for whatever that whole thing was......to show their solidarity. Then if Ichcha chose not to come or to come..........it would have been her decision............this is what I think but maybe many will agree with you because there is logic to what you say.
Originally posted by JustJ

looks like this faltu couple is showing their offscreen wedding ceremony rituals onscreen πŸ˜†.........

she must have looked  like fultu motu aunty

dont ask jayaπŸ˜† as some one said here she looked like vidya balan (Bhoot) in Bhool Bhulaya..

i was like this πŸ˜²

she said .. aaj hum itnaa sajain gey keh veer dekhta reh jaaye gaa

haan dekhtaa toh raha.. number 1 bhoot lag rahi thiπŸ˜†