Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

cute scenes.... <3 <3 <3 (Page 9)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
really loved y'day's
indian-series.com
INDIA 04:03 PM
Thursday, March 3, 2011
isode

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
really loved today's episode and nakshchemistry. their chemistry improving day by day. but i don't know what will happen today?will they be scolded againor they will get a keys keys of singhania's?it will also part of batwaara correct. i don't know what they want from naksh.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22001

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

todays  episode  was  good . i  loved  all  the  nakshlilaDay Dreaming. but  more  than  that  i  loved  both  the  jasoos  Bma  and  G3LOL. how  they  are  giving  expression. to  the  kitchen  noise  and  as  they  were  asking  golabo  . like  FBI. i  think  they  love  this  new  work  of  keeping  eye  on  naksh. after  batwara. and  Bma  try  to  create  problem  between  g3  and  naksh. ma  our  bete   ke  beech  ke  dewar  ko  girne  nahi  dena  chahti  hai. Dj  ki  ardhangini  jo haiDead

she's making sure choti dulhan sides change na karle, hence this bhadkana Big smile she knows gayitri doesn't have a life without naitik..n dekhna gayitri will be the first one to revolt against this decision....yest. bma is saying "ab aadat daal lo bache apni manmaani karenge" Big smile and next min. naitik n akshara came to tell her abt the movie LOL bma ki tai tai phish ho gayi..pehle apni beti ke sanskar bhi dekh lo Dead

i only remember the ad breaks frm yest episode..ur right sabi, it was slow..the kitchen scene was not that gr8..gayitri n bma ka reaction bhi aise hi tha Unhappy react hi nahi kiya LOL munna ko sabzi kaatna kahan aata hai ROFL was gayitri's only concern...Ermm

the last scene was okay...i'm happy thoda progress toh hai..instead of Asking "ma hum jaayein", she's TELLING "Ma hum jaa rahe hain, jaayein" LOL


Edited by _charu_ - 03 March 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_Di

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
charu hiw about this dialogue from gay3 'mera munna pehle aisa kabhi nahi tha' really i was expecting this from gay3 charu waht do u think about the preap .will they taunt naksh again,cahru sbb gay3 and b'ma told tha t naksh were not with them this shivratri. i want to see how they react to their relatives about this .
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22001

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

charu hiw about this dialogue from gay3 'mera munna pehle aisa kabhi nahi tha' really i was expecting this from gay3 charu waht do u think about the preap .will they taunt naksh again,cahru sbb gay3 and b'ma told tha t naksh were not with them this shivratri. i want to see how they react to their relatives about this .

na Dino will not say anything..he said na they can live their life the way they want to...but looking at gayitri's expression in the precap, i feel she got happy when akshara asked for permission..if naksh were not with them then gr8 ClapLOL

munna aisa nahi tha toh aur kaisa tha LOL batwara aise hi ho gaya? Ouch


Edited by _charu_ - 03 March 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
what do u think friends  how long this track will continued?what is ur opinion. my opinion is this track should continue atleaase for 5 to 6 months. the elderws should realise waht they did naksh twas totally wrong. and during rashmi's marriage i think so naksh will not part of it. and i want to see naksh not prticipating any thing. becoz akshi did so much work in nandu's marriage this naksh will sidelined and i want each ever member singhania should realise the importance of naksh .
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

what do u think friends  how long this track will continued?what is ur opinion. my opinion is this track should continue atleaase for 5 to 6 months. the elderws should realise waht they did naksh twas totally wrong. and during rashmi's marriage i think so naksh will not part of it. and i want to see naksh not prticipating any thing. becoz akshi did so much work in nandu's marriage this naksh will sidelined and i want each ever member singhania should realise the importance of naksh .
and i want naitik should prove taht he can handled the business better tahn rb and dj. with foreign colloborations they can go for internaitonal really i want to see naitik like that and want akshi to do the design for naitik. . lvoing the track and if this bring this track akshi helping naitik  in desing jewellery his company will be iin top. and  naksh will on the top of the world.
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by madhaviben

todays  episode  was  good . i  loved  all  the  nakshlilaDay Dreaming. but  more  than  that  i  loved  both  the  jasoos  Bma  and  G3LOL. how  they  are  giving  expression. to  the  kitchen  noise  and  as  they  were  asking  golabo  . like  FBI. i  think  they  love  this  new  work  of  keeping  eye  on  naksh. after  batwara. and  Bma  try  to  create  problem  between  g3  and  naksh. ma  our  bete   ke  beech  ke  dewar  ko  girne  nahi  dena  chahti  hai. Dj  ki  ardhangini  jo haiDead

she's making sure choti dulhan sides change na karle, hence this bhadkana Big smile she knows gayitri doesn't have a life without naitik..n dekhna gayitri will be the first one to revolt against this decision....yest. bma is saying "ab aadat daal lo bache apni manmaani karenge" Big smile and next min. naitik n akshara came to tell her abt the movie LOL bma ki tai tai phish ho gayi..pehle apni beti ke sanskar bhi dekh lo Dead

i only remember the ad breaks frm yest episode..ur right sabi, it was slow..the kitchen scene was not that gr8..gayitri n bma ka reaction bhi aise hi tha Unhappy react hi nahi kiya LOL munna ko sabzi kaatna kahan aata hai ROFL was gayitri's only concern...Ermm

the last scene was okay...i'm happy thoda progress toh hai..instead of Asking "ma hum jaayein", she's TELLING "Ma hum jaa rahe hain, jaayein" LOL


she was definitely not seeking her permission.....but was just informing ki they are going for the movie...theek hai na ??? LOL LOL
bata bhi diya n jaana bhi hai....just as i do...Approve LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Karan @ Azaadi Live Picture Cute<3

2

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 13   Views: 1573

.StarryPhoenix 13 1573 10 August 2010 at 5:15am by violetlady
Your Top Fav Scenes of naksh

2 3 4

Author: Born-star   Replies: 26   Views: 3402

Born-star 26 3402 03 August 2010 at 6:42pm by Born-star
munna munni convo - very cute

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: beautiful16   Replies: 69   Views: 5138

beautiful16 69 5138 03 August 2010 at 4:42am by Tafseer
||~NaKsh Love Scenes~|| Scenes 1-23 added pg 1

2

Author: Payal25   Replies: 10   Views: 4234

Payal25 10 4234 02 October 2009 at 5:29pm by Mrs-KaranKundra
ALI MERCHANT-ROCKSTAR,HOT,CUTE&NAITIK CUTE ROBOT

Author: annu123   Replies: 2   Views: 742

annu123 2 742 09 June 2009 at 4:28am by -Preeti-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index