Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

what do u think friends  how long this track will continued?what is ur opinion. my opinion is this track should continue atleaase for 5 to 6 months. the elderws should realise waht they did naksh twas totally wrong. and during rashmi's marriage i think so naksh will not part of it. and i want to see naksh not prticipating any thing. becoz akshi did so much work in nandu's marriage this naksh will sidelined and i want each ever member singhania should realise the importance of naksh .

and i want naitik should prove taht he can handled the business better tahn rb and dj. with foreign colloborations they can go for internaitonal really i want to see naitik like that and want akshi to do the design for naitik. . lvoing the track and if this bring this track akshi helping naitik  in desing jewellery his company will be iin top. and  naksh will on the top of the world.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

she's making sure choti dulhan sides change na karle, hence this bhadkana 😃 she knows gayitri doesn't have a life without naitik..n dekhna gayitri will be the first one to revolt against this decision....yest. bma is saying "ab aadat daal lo bache apni manmaani karenge" 😃 and next min. naitik n akshara came to tell her abt the movie 😆 bma ki tai tai phish ho gayi..pehle apni beti ke sanskar bhi dekh lo 🤢

i only remember the ad breaks frm yest episode..ur right sabi, it was slow..the kitchen scene was not that gr8..gayitri n bma ka reaction bhi aise hi tha 😔 react hi nahi kiya 😆 munna ko sabzi kaatna kahan aata hai 🤣 was gayitri's only concern...🤔

the last scene was okay...i'm happy thoda progress toh hai..instead of Asking "ma hum jaayein", she's TELLING "Ma hum jaa rahe hain, jaayein" 😆

she was definitely not seeking her permission.....but was just informing ki they are going for the movie...theek hai na ??? 😆 😆
bata bhi diya n jaana bhi hai....just as i do... 😆
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems like the entire week of episodes has covered just one day in the show. The CVs really like to take things slowly, don't they?!

As usual, Maheshwari sofa scenes kill me. All the dramatics and the need for the camera to pan over each person's expression is so annoying.

Other than that, the beautiful NaKsh romance made my day! Naitik is such a gem of a husband. <3
kal to episode mein naksh hi naksh chaye hue the.. last part ne to mera dil aise jeet lia ki kya kahe.!!
vishambhar bhi.. kitna suljha hua insaan hai.. use pta hai ki beti ke sasural ke mamlon mein kitna dakhal dena hai.. i lyk dat man yar.!! he was gud yesterday..

bus.. iske alawa.. rajshri to.. as usual bhot pakati hai.. n gayitri ki shakl.. uff.. jal gyi.. jal gyi.. gayitri mata jal gyi.!!!!

Originally posted by: moonlight08

kal to episode mein naksh hi naksh chaye hue the.. last part ne to mera dil aise jeet lia ki kya kahe.!!

vishambhar bhi.. kitna suljha hua insaan hai.. use pta hai ki beti ke sasural ke mamlon mein kitna dakhal dena hai.. i lyk dat man yar.!! he was gud yesterday..

bus.. iske alawa.. rajshri to.. as usual bhot pakati hai.. n gayitri ki shakl.. uff.. jal gyi.. jal gyi.. gayitri mata jal gyi.!!!!

Yes vish was gud yesterday.. He took the right decision of not interfering.. I always love 2 see his scenes.. I think vish n dadi are the only sane persons in maheshwaris.. Baki sab to i ignore all the time.. Bt rajashri was also not that bad yesterday.. She acted really well during that scene..

Originally posted by: pari1508

Yes vish was gud yesterday.. He took the right decision of not interfering.. I always love 2 see his scenes.. I think vish n dadi are the only sane persons in maheshwaris.. Baki sab to i ignore all the time.. Bt rajashri was also not that bad yesterday.. She acted really well during that scene..

pata hai di.. rajshri does act well.. she's a gud actor.. lekin her scenes annoy me.. i cannot tolerate her.. her very screen presence makes me throw my remote at her.. vo to naksh hai jiski wajah se tolerate kr rhi hu main use.. otherwise.. i hate rajshri..🤢🤢
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari1508

i too loved the decision....😆 😆 shaanti mila ki chalo ab yeh log interfere nahi karenge...😃 n haan yaar Rajshri's acting was good kal.....isliye use tolerate kar liye...warna uki toli bohot pakate hai yaar...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rainy.days

It seems like the entire week of episodes has covered just one day in the show. The CVs really like to take things slowly, don't they?!

As usual, Maheshwari sofa scenes kill me. All the dramatics and the need for the camera to pan over each person's expression is so annoying.

Other than that, the beautiful NaKsh romance made my day! Naitik is such a gem of a husband. <3

yes..n he does everything to cheer up akshara..😍

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i too loved the decision....😆 😆 shaanti mila ki chalo ab yeh log interfere nahi karenge...😃 n haan yaar Rajshri's acting was good kal.....isliye use tolerate kar liye...warna uki toli bohot pakate hai yaar...

pta hai di.. aajkal to varsha bhi itna annoy nhi karti muje jitna rajshri karti hai.. tolerate hi nhi hoti hai vo mujse.. huh..

tafseer di..

plz muje btao na pehle wale maha episode ki date kya thi.. jisme sneha or akshara milne wale the...