Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 3rd March 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [10.81%]
27 [72.97%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.70%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [8.11%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [5.41%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
S Tanyaz I agree but remember Savita is not in stable mind she is so sick. so the mentally so called stable is Manav so he needs to be the first one to extend his hand at the present situation for the mistake he made and ask first forgiveness , then take her to a doctor or ask Damo to do it and still stay adamant on the fact that until she forgives/accepts Archu he is not coming back to her. This way Savita will gain the confidence that Manav has not left her for Archu and still loves her and now he can convince savita that she needs  to understand his point of view as he understood hers. This way at least savita will start realizing Manav happiness is Archu and she would eventually think for a understanding between her and Archu.
Current way will only make her feel more lonely and depressed n more hatred towards Archu.
The fact is Savita is a mentally ill depressed lonely mom who needs her son.So at this moment if Manav can do the simple things right ,once she regains her stability she would for sure think for Manav happiness. Time is the factor. He needs to give her time to heal time first and time to understand Archu. Things will automatically be set in motion if Manav does the simple imp things needed for his mom at this moment right

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@ Jai  No mom would like in general when a son thanks her.

gosh, i love it when my children thank me ...i feel like they have appreciated me or appreciated something i have done for them... and i always thank them when they do loving things for me...
..other moms don't feel that way? Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262Jaishankarstar_wars

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Today no one outshined in the episode.. Everyone were ok so it was confusing to vote for STOD..
Anyhow I voted for Archana for 2 reasons.
1. Making Manav stick to his decision and also making him happy Embarrassed.. Cute ArMan scene Embarrassed
2. Telling Vaishu that she did the right thing by telling Varsha

Varsha and Vaishu - Good scene between sisters. I am happy that Varsha knows the truth.. But I did not understand why Vaishu stopped Varsha from telling Satish..
Satish is a very sensible guy and he will not take take any hasty decisions everyone knows that.. He would have never told Sulo Aai.. Why does she think if this news comes out th Sulo Aai will come to know.. How long can she hide.. This is not a small issue though to hide from everyone..  I did not like Vaishu for this.. Angry
Varsha - She was so concerned today about Vaishu and praising her sister for the braveness but she did not even call her home even once.. Ahh I cant believe this.. Vaishu has every right to stay in Varsha's house than Archu's house..

Dharmesh - I dont know what to say about this guy.. This guy is so perfect in telling lies and he is so bossy.. Everyday he is becoming perfect.. Now he has future plans as well to escape Angry..
How can he speak to Madhuri like that.. I dont know how she bares him..

Savita Aai and  Sachu - Sachu is very very cute.. But feel bad for him.. He has to listen to all this..
Felt bad for Savita Aai but she herself is responsible for all this..

Damodar Baba - Gosh what is this guy.. He is still not realizing Savita Aai's problem??

I was confused to vote the STOD but I am very confident who the FOTD is Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsnaava

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@Naava i guess it depends on mom to mom ,I said in general as usually even my mom if i said thank u to her will kick meLOL!!! Well u are rocking mom with a rockinnn daughter!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

@Naava i guess it depends on mom to mom ,I said in general as usually even my mom if i said thank u to her will kick meLOL!!! Well u are rocking mom with a rockinnn daughter!!!!

LOL LOL  LOL    Hug

Edited by naava - 03 March 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Current way will only make her feel more lonely and depressed n more hatred towards Archu.
The fact is Savita is a mentally ill depressed lonely mom who needs her son.So at this moment if Manav can do the simple things right ,once she regains her stability she would for sure think for Manav happiness. Time is the factor. He needs to give her time to heal time first and time to understand Archu. Things will automatically be set in motion if Manav does the simple imp things needed for his mom at this moment right

all in all let's agree on one thing ..Manav should  talk to his mother ...

He was very good when he came to spend the night at her place ...but savita just did not handle things right when the other day she saw Archana cleaning the house and immediately started throwing abuse at her .....

He does not know that she is not well ...
And right now she is forgetful but somehow her husband is not really getting this ..If Damodar feels that something  is seriously wrong then he will tell manav , then Manav  should come and take her to a doctors no matter what their differences ...
He should do it then immediately .
Until then let's give him benefit of doubt as really I don't think he knows that she is sick ....he thinks that she is just being ziddi ...

And let's hope that Savita too  thinks for a bit and at least try and stop being selfish , for Manav's  and Sachu's  sake if nothing  else ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsrishootingstar27star_warsJaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Yup Tanyaz i just want Manav to avoid this guilt feel if possible by doing things before it get worsen for his sake,for Archu sake and for for Savita sake.And S also want savita to cool down a bit and think where Manav happiness lies (i.e) Archu, the guy has never asked anything in life ,the only thing he has ever wanted was Archu.so savita needs to calm down and think wisely for Manav and sachu sake and their happiness too as she starts getting better. Meanwhile would to see Manav  to move over this cold behavior idea and come with viable solutions that is good for both Archu and Savita. Want to see a wise Manav instead of foolish Manav.
Tanyaz no can defend our Arman like you do yaar. Kudos Clap Really nice to talk with you. hehehe I try to give a different view of things which I saw from my POV but you are a equal gem in countering me with your views which are also valid but we eventually we agreed at one point .Lucky to be associated with such a wonderful souls like you,kools and all the other folks here!!!Clap

Edited by Jaishankar - 03 March 2011 at 4:24pm
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Archana for saying Savita will do anything to prove herself right and is very stubborn, that is so true! Savita won't admit she is wrong, but Manav will and Savita will just go back to her old ways again. Nothing will change

Vaishali is irritating me! She keeps saying she doesn't care if the truth comes out now yet she is doing nothing about it, she continues to ask people to keep it a secret and has people thinking the worst of her and Manav. She is being very foolish

Go to top