Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

nd saying that Manav has gone crazy in love after marriage .How can she say that ..manav had gone crazy much before he married Archana ...remember how he told Shravni and savita tht ' I will not love anyone else  but Archana ' he told her that 2 days before hewas about to get married ....

And then she is crying thta manav broke relationships ....Manav came up to her and said thanks , she was the one who said ' Now i will try my best to break my relationship with you ' ....uff she is so childish .she neevr looks at wha she does to  others ...she is always lookign at  how others have wronged her....

Really I feel sorry for this poor sachu and very angry on hsi mother ...

No wonder  the poor child is always looking outside the window ...maybe waiting  for his mother to remeber hi m, come and take him to a happier place ....😭
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well Folks,

I am ready to take chappals,snow boots etc πŸ˜† but had to vent it out!!!
After today epis I am just disappointed!!! I know lot of you folks support Arman in this approach. For the thinking his moms should accept Archana is right one and Manav needs to do that but the approach they have taken by giving cold behaviour to your mom is wrong.
The irony is Manav is able to see the pain of Vaishu and is supporting her but infortunatley he cant seem to see the pain of his mom. I would ask all Manav supporters ,Manav has been saying his mom is behaving weird and forgetting things likely ? Has even thought of consulting a doc first. HE does not have to take care cant even he himself ask someone or ask Damo to consult doc ?They know forgetting Sachu in a market is not normal ,when he can think so much for Vaishu and Varsha why he did not think that forgetting Sachu is not normal and he need to check on it instead of getting angry. Has Manav even thought of that !!!!
 Now making your Aai realize her mistake is fine but isnt the duty of a son to also take care of his mom when she is not ok ? Cant Manav even realize that ?
He can see the pain of his saali but not his mom !!! I am sorry no matter how bad a mom is ,its fine you want to make her realize her mistake and support your wife but in all this where is Manav responsibility as a son !!! Lot of folks say Manav has don so much for his mom ,s I agree but when in need where is now ,solving his sasural issues. He does not have to go and ask forgiveness but atleast the concern he has for his saali should be in process for his mom too I believe.
Well you want your mom to give the importance she deserves thats correct but making this decision of ignoring your mom ,is Manav correct here that in his ego and stubbornness he is not seeing the fact that his mom is ill? Whats the point if something happens to Savita ? To whom Manav will try to prove Archu goodness when Savita herself wont be there if this cold behavior continues and she is in depression . Well a good son is some one who would never leave his mom side no matter how cruel she is . Some one who understands her and take care of her. I am not saying Manav should go and live with Savita leaving Archu or something like that, All I am saying is when Mr Manav can give so much support to Vaishu who trashed him left and right and forgot all the wrong doings of her saali's in a minute why cant he just at least take care of his Aai;s health. I believe all folks would agree that this is a responsibility of a son!!!
Hope in coming episodes Manav realizes that and at least takes care of her health.
I have one word for Damo useless and idiot. He can never understand his wife pain and suffering. 
Unfortunately Damo is not with Savita like Manav is with ARchu and Savita is all alone.
A depressed mom at this state is pretty sad to see. Kudos to Usha ji for such an amazing performance that can bring tears to every son eyes.πŸ‘
One question to Mahan Archu all of a sudden now Archu is supporting Manav in this decision ? would she ignore her mom when her mom was sick ? Did she ignore it ? When Sulo told her that forgetting sachu is a big deal has she taken any steps to find out why or told Manav too !!! 
Is this approach of Arman now justifiable ?? Leaving a old women in dark being unaware of her sickness and trying to make her repent on her mistake when she is broken ? IS this what good sons do !!! I am sorry I cant see this happening had to vent it out today!!!

Sorry if I had hurt any one feelings!!! But Manav def of being good son is just not justifiable!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

m not liking ArMan's decision of not telling anyone regarding Vaishu's problem, 

But is is vaisahli na ,, she took promise even fro mVarsha tha tshe will not tell satsih ...The decisison was hers ...She is flip flopping so much .
Now she is doomed , her MIL will nto believe her ...serves her right and also serves Arman right for backing her foolish decision..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think now vaishu can only take him to court..her marriage is also not valid..dharmu likes to go abroad anyway with madhuri..he doesn't care which one he gets to be with..πŸ€”..
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

m not liking ArMan's decision of not telling anyone regarding Vaishu's problem, I mean seriously in a month or so everyone will come to know so whats the point in hiding, this things cant be hidden for long. Sulochana may or may not get an asthma attack who knows no one can predict this things its only a guess and by assuming too much about Sulochana medical condition they are ruining Vaishu's life. Vaishu was right she needs to take a decision soon ArMan loves procrastinating and it never helps 

i agree piya but really it isn't their place to tell ..it's vaishu's responsibility.......hope she means it and is ready to tell...........
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry everyone there were a lot of return comments i didn't get a chance to respond to in last nights/ thread...i just never got the time to be online with the forum...so hope no one thought i was ignoring them. πŸ˜›

maybe same tonight but will try...haven't watched yet.....looks like a quiet epi....... thanks as always Tanya for all your hard work.......and congratulations that your team WON.  πŸ‘
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vote goes 2 Archana. Wat will Manav do without her? Uff!! Manav baba is getting tensed seeing his mother not getting hooked n giving him the royal back. Let c who win in this "clash of the ego" going on between mother n son. Archana as usual knows how 2 lift Manav's mood with the right words.πŸ‘
Precap🀒 I'm not feeling bad 4 ArMan at all. Wud serve them right 2 keep all dark secrets 4 themselves. Vaishu - Dharmesh issue is a serious matter which cannot be kept hidden from the elders. Dharmesh is taking full advantage of the situation n was even threatening Manav the other day abt telling Sulo everything n tried 2 make him guilty. This is so absurd!! The man is just a rascal n need no second chance. he treats women like a pile of kachras n he is going unpunished. Hope the ballon burt 2morrow n we get chutkaara of him.
I guess Sukkubai will b thrilled 2morrowπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sukku lives right next door to arman..i am sure she keeps her ears on the wall whole night just to catch few noises..🀣
ah so sukku bai it is πŸ˜† u guys are very observant , I always miss out such details πŸ€“
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Well Folks,

I am ready to take chappals,snow boots etc πŸ˜† but had to vent it out!!!

No snow boots and chappals ...only hugs  because you are our friend ...so what if you have a different point of view ..
Let me tell  you mine ..

After today epis I am just disappointed!!! I know lot of you folks support Arman in this approach. For the thinking his moms should accept Archana is right one and Manav needs to do that but the approach they have taken by giving cold behaviour to your mom is wrong.

You know Jai (  can  I call you that )  I think Manav loves his mother very very much .He wants to live in his mother's house on a prmanent basis .It would be much easier for him to say that he will visit only once a week and all that and keep his  wife away but he doesn't want that .He wants to live with his mother  and  he knows what a lovely home maker Archana  is ..He wants that to show in every corner of his house .He wants his mother to be taken care of by a wonderful girl like Archana ...
he is not giving up on this ..He is ready to fight even his  own mother for this ...
As you can see , he is thinking about her all the time .. She is on his mind all the time ..He knows that his  mother is being foolish and childish and he is going to make her  see sense this time ....
he is doing all this for her you know ..It would be much much easier solution to say ..OK, I wil lcome  only once a week and then we will not talk about Archana ....but he is not looking for this ...he wants a better life for his mother ....

The irony is Manav is able to see the pain of Vaishu and is supporting her but infortunatley he cant seem to see the pain of his mom.

Just because he  can feel Vaishu's pain doesn't mean he cannot see his mother's .It is hurting him a lot and it is not easy but he wants her to see that she is being extremely childish and stubborn ....
he tried but her hate for Archana is only increasing ...

I would ask all Manav supporters ,Manav has been saying his mom is behaving weird and forgetting things likely ?

As of yet , I don't think anyone can feel that she is sick ..I think her condition will deteriorate in the coming shows and that is when these guys will realize that something medically is wrong ....

Has even thought of consulting a doc first. HE does not have to take care cant even he himself ask someone or ask Damo to consult doc ?They know forgetting Sachu in a market is not normal ,when he can think so much for Vaishu and Varsha why he did not think that forgetting Sachu is not normal and he need to check on it instead of getting angry. Has Manav even thought of that !!!!
Leaving a baby in the market and coming home without him is definitely not right ..Manav ,Damodar , vandita  and Archana all of them are being  foolish by not taking this seriously .....
But they are being foolish ,not nasty ....

Now making your Aai realize her mistake is fine but isnt the duty of a son to also take care of his mom when she is not ok ? Cant Manav even realize that ?

Manav is doing this for his  mother only ...He is hurting just as bad bu the is not ready to give up on her long term happiness...
What he is doing wrong is that maybe he should talk to her sometimes  and tell her that she has to see his  point of view or else she will make things difficult for both of them ...Cutting communicatin  never  helps relatuionships ...
But Manav is not doing  this because he is a bad son ...he is making  a genuine mistake ..He too is fed up ..he is human after all and his mother has also put him through hell.....

He can see the pain of his saali but not his mom !!! I am sorry no matter how bad a mom is ,its fine you want to make her realize her mistake and support your wife but in all this where is Manav responsibility as a son !!! Lot of folks say Manav has don so much for his mom ,s I agree but when in need where is now ,solving his sasural issues. He does not have to go and ask forgiveness but atleast the concern he has for his saali should be in process for his mom too I believe.
he is a great guy .He is concerned and helping his saali ...and he is also extremely and genuinely concerned for his  mother ...Unfortunately  he has not been very sensible in tackling both situatons ...but his intentions are good for both vaishu and savita ..

Well you want your mom to give the importance she deserves thats correct but making this decision of ignoring your mom ,is Manav correct here that in his ego and stubbornness he is not seeing the fact that his mom is ill?

Jai, honeslty , he has no idea that she is sick ...I think she  is going to deteriorate more because of so much  clutter in her mind ...I have no doubt on Manav's abilities as a good son .....he wil l do everything  he can for savita ..he did so much before ...he almost finsished his own life to meet her unreasonable demands ..Now all he  wants  is to eb happy also and that his   wife get some  basic respect ....I don't think he is demanding anything  wrong if he is saying ' Stop insulting my wife so much ' .

Whats the point if something happens to Savita ?
Manav will be the first one  to come and help her .He has been taking care of her fro m the age of 16 , will do so in future also ..The question is , when will saviat start thinking about Manav's happiness???

To whom Manav will try to prove Archu goodness when Savita herself wont be there if this cold behavior continues and she is in depression . Well a good son is some one who would never leave his mom side no matter how cruel she is .

She treid to kill Archana by burning her , keeps calling her the worst abusive names ...is he supposed to tolerate all this ..she saved savchu but savita accuses her of kidnapping ..Is he suppose to ignore this ..If  ignoring all this makes hi m a good son then good sons better  never marry and stay with their mothers all their lives as their babies ....

Some one who understands her and take care of her. I am not saying Manav should go and live with Savita leaving Archu or something like that, All I am saying is when Mr Manav can give so much support to Vaishu who trashed him left and right and forgot all the wrong doings of her saali's in a minute why cant he just at least take care of his Aai;s health. I believe all folks would agree that this is a responsibility of a son!!!
Manav loves  savita too much to think of a life where he cannot see his mother every day .Despite of all that she did to his wife , he desperately wanst to klive in her hosue and he wanst her to have the best possible life and that is why he wanst to take Archana i nthat house .He will not give up on his mother's happiness...he loves savita and that is why he is doing  this ....

Hope in coming episodes Manav realizes that and at least takes care of her health.

Of course he will .Poor fellow wil also go on a major guilt trip ...He has done so much for his mother bu this mother ...what can I say ..she just doesn't wants him to live a life of his choice of happiness.Even today she was crying and saying bad thinsg to Archana that Archu has taken her place .....Whe nwill this lady realize that even her son is a human being who has every right to live with the girl he wants  to live with and not love the girl that she wants him to love ....

I have one word for Damo useless and idiot. He can never understand his wife pain and suffering. 
he has been ver y foolish ..

One question to Mahan Archu all of a sudden now Archu is supporting Manav in this decision ?

Why are yo u calling her mahaan ...what does mahaan got to do with it ...???πŸ˜†
Do you honestl y think savita treats Archana  right ...Why on earth would any girl be dying to live in a house where she is abused thsi bad ....
I am happy that she is supporting her husband if he is fighting for her dignity .... she never says don't go to meet yoru mother in fact she understand s that manav's plan is to go there  permanenetly ...
i don't think if I were at her place I would be Ok about going to a place where I am abused this  bad ...no one should hav e to face abuse ...not mothers , not wives ....

savita has to stop bullying Archan Period .....

would she ignore her mom when her mom was sick ?

Of course she wouldn't , she is a wonderful girl .She wil lnever ignore Sulochna and she wil lnot ignore savita after knwoing that Savita is ill ( even though she gets treated like crap by savita ) .

Did she ignore it ? When Sulo told her that forgetting sachu is a big deal has she taken any steps to find out why or told Manav too !!! 

Yes , this is where not just Archana  , every character is wrong ....right now they don't think she is that sick ....main person wrong here is Damodar who lives with savita ...
Is this approach of Arman now justifiable ?? Leaving a old women in dark being unaware of her sickness and trying to make her repent on her mistake when she is broken ? IS this what good sons do !!! I am sorry I cant see this happening had to vent it out today!!!

Sorry if I had hurt any one feelings!!! But Manav def of being good son is just not justifiable!!!
I disagre .
I think heis a fantastic son and he is doing all this for savita ..Savita should also start thinking about what her son wants in life instead of always thinking how badly others are treating
her ...how about how she treats others ......???

Where manav is wrong is cutting  off communication ...he is trying to be strict with her ..He wants to go and live with her  at any cost and he wanst her to accept Archana so they  can all live happily together .....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago