armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friends, 

I'm not exactly new to IF or this forum .... I am quite busy with studying these days so try stay away from discussions .... but aaj kal jo KMH mein ho raha hai... woh dekh k couldn't resist.... hehe...

Coming to my point on the recent events of the show.... 

1. Arjun-Arohi's feelings are slowly surfacing but I feel that something major can only happen if Rashi remembers the truth.... ab God se yahi prayer ki pleaseeeee Rashi ko sab yaad dila do .... lol...
2. What's this new drama with Arjun's wedding to that girl from London? BAD Idea.... this can maybe ruin things quite badly or really work in our (Arjun-Arohi's) favor.... SO... please as this show has been quite different from the beginning I don't want the usual drama and getting all the way to the shaadi mandap and then another 3-4 months of separation.... I would rather have them together and fighting.... Fights are cute too.... hehe..

So please share your views and I'll try to express my views every once in a while... πŸ˜Š

Shaili

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surpatel thumbnail
agree wid u kmh is didderent and unique and it should maintain tht till its end
armulover thumbnail
Originally posted by: surpatel

agree wid u kmh is didderent and unique and it should maintain tht till its end

I really hope so, because it happens to so many shows that they loose their charm.... but I'm quite confident that it wont be the case with KMH .... πŸ˜Š
wida thumbnail
hey i can understand no one can resist to stay away from kmh and to discuss itt heheheh

rashi hmm dont think that will happen soo soon
andd i think new girl will breing arjunarohii closerrr
noww arohi will keep following arjun hehehe
--Pooja-- thumbnail
D typical rona-dhona n dramebazi don't suit Arjuhi πŸ˜›....their story has always been a class apart quiet literally πŸ˜†...love their nok-jhoks..⭐️.😳
I think there will a reversal of roles and Arohi will start pursuing Arjun seriously and may say "bhag Arjun bhag us london ki kudi se...."πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
armulover thumbnail
^^ hahahaha.... that would be so awesome.... imagine agar Arjun-Arohi together deal with the London kudi.... Arohi gives him tips to drive the girl away and also feel jealous at the same time.... hayeeee... kab ayenge aise din.... :D ..
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Writers kare woh din jaldi aaye.....πŸ˜‰
Woh bhi kya din honge...."The unstoppable Arjuhi team become victorious once again....dhan te nan"..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aur Arjun ladki ko bhaga nahi pata hai then arohi will personally run her off wid a danda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
armulover thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm already so excited trying to imagine that track.... only if it comes true.... πŸ˜ƒ
--Pooja-- thumbnail
It would b interesting if they take dis kind of track...😊
Btw u were in d BMTD forum na....
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
first off welcome here dear 😊

and dont worry dear kmh will still be diff even if that happens....humesha ladki ki shaadi last moment mein ladka aake rokta hai and here it will be the opposite....arohi jake arjun ko bachayegi and rokega🀣i knew this girl was something different from the beginning itself🀣Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago