Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Hello

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hello Friends, 

I'm not exactly new to IF or this forum .... I am quite busy with studying these days so try stay away from discussions .... but aaj kal jo KMH mein ho raha hai... woh dekh k couldn't resist.... hehe...

Coming to my point on the recent events of the show.... 

1. Arjun-Arohi's feelings are slowly surfacing but I feel that something major can only happen if Rashi remembers the truth.... ab God se yahi prayer ki pleaseeeee Rashi ko sab yaad dila do .... lol...
2. What's this new drama with Arjun's wedding to that girl from London? BAD Idea.... this can maybe ruin things quite badly or really work in our (Arjun-Arohi's) favor.... SO... please as this show has been quite different from the beginning I don't want the usual drama and getting all the way to the shaadi mandap and then another 3-4 months of separation.... I would rather have them together and fighting.... Fights are cute too.... hehe..

So please share your views and I'll try to express my views every once in a while... Smile

Shaili

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111a-TeekhiMishti-widashibz

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
agree wid u kmh is didderent and unique and it should maintain tht till its end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

agree wid u kmh is didderent and unique and it should maintain tht till its end

I really hope so, because it happens to so many shows that they loose their charm.... but I'm quite confident that it wont be the case with KMH .... Smile

-TeekhiMishti-

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
hey i can understand no one can resist to stay away from kmh and to discuss itt heheheh

rashi hmm dont think that will happen soo soon
andd i think new girl will breing arjunarohii closerrr
noww arohi will keep following arjun hehehe

-TeekhiMishti-

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
D typical rona-dhona n dramebazi don't suit Arjuhi Tongue....their story has always been a class apart quiet literally LOL...love their nok-jhoks..Star.Embarrassed
I think there will a reversal of roles and Arohi will start pursuing Arjun seriously and may say "bhag Arjun bhag us london ki kudi se...."WinkLOL

-TeekhiMishti-

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
^^ hahahaha.... that would be so awesome.... imagine agar Arjun-Arohi together deal with the London kudi.... Arohi gives him tips to drive the girl away and also feel jealous at the same time.... hayeeee... kab ayenge aise din.... :D ..

-TeekhiMishti-

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Writers kare woh din jaldi aaye.....Wink
Woh bhi kya din honge...."The unstoppable Arjuhi team become victorious once again....dhan te nan"..Thumbs Up
Aur Arjun ladki ko bhaga nahi pata hai then arohi will personally run her off wid a danda LOLLOL

-TeekhiMishti-

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up I'm already so excited trying to imagine that track.... only if it comes true.... Big smile

-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index